April 17, 2014 | 1437 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Silent Treatment

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by rvdiaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lol my last review was actually for another wnw palette but i love this one too, its silky the color payoff is great and its a great price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by ktyska

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeshadow!!! I have tried many taupe shades of eyeshadow in the past, but this taupe beats them all!! It is a perfect shade for my brown eyes. I love it more than Nutty from WNW. Silver/purple/brownish color to me. No sparkles, just a nice shimmer, and very smooth to apply.
Lately, here's how I've been using it:
ELF $1.00 primer on 1st
Layer of ELF Dawn cream shadow
Layer of the taupe shade from this trio
WNW Brulee as the highlight
Line top lids with the brown "crease" color from this trio.
It looks really nice and last all day, at least 10 hours.
I don't use the pink "highlight" shade from this trio, only because I don't like any pink on my eyes. Gonna hoard this trio whenever I see it, because I'm afraid it will be discontinued at some point :(
Highly recommed this trio!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by kits4cat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am going out to buy several backups of this pallette....only because they don't sell the taupe color separately! I have really been looking for a more grey/neutral taupe with shimmer and had no luck. Maybe it is my skin color/type, but the UD Mushroom that looks so amazing on my SIL looks icky/dirty on me, same for the MAC Smoke and Diamonds and Shroom color.......this is the one!!! Finally! I can't really say much about the other colors, because I haven't used them yet. The brush that comes with this is a little sad, but for the price, it doesn't matter.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by nushagol

one of my favorites .love it , love it ,love it. beautiful color all the 3. great quality and fantastic price. long lasting too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this based on all the hype and reviews I have read and watched praising this trio. I personally think this is pretty awesome trio too. The colours are prefect as they flatter my fair complexion, my personal taste, and make my green eyes pop. These shimmery shades are pigmented, have a smooth texture, and blend like a dream. I have been playing around with this trio for the last week and I have to say these shades are quite versatile. I like incorporating other eye products from my collection, such as MAC paint pots, NYX jumbo eye pencils, and some matte eye shadows to really utilize and maximize the potential of this trio. I highly recommend and have purchased this trio for friends as gifts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is quite nice, and it's my first Color Icon palette upon hearing all the raves. This was $3 at Walgreens, and I will admit I have had a hard time locating these palettes (Seems no one sells Wet 'n Wild around here!), and I'd really like more of them.

"Browbone": this color is beautiful in the pan, but it doesn't have much pigment. It is shimmery and pale pinky gold, not peach. I am disappointed in this, but it is still smooth and pretty.

"Crease": Oh what a beautiful color. Plum back with gold medium-sized glitter and shimmer. Smooth, blendable, no fall out, just gorgeous.

"Eyelid": A purplely mauve taupe with silvery shimmer. Blendable, ends up looking silvery, which I am not super in love with but it's very pretty.

When I wear a thin layer of NYX Milk under this, it's stunning and long lasting. Bravo!
*Hmm, looking at these pictures makes me think I got a funky pan of browbone color, mine doesn't get as pigmented as those.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this trio because I wanted something to replace my bulkier compacts containing both dark and taupey shadows. The taupe/sterling color in this trio was the most attractive to me, and I thought maybe the other two would go to waste, but surprisingly, the dark plum/black with gold sparkle is a great crease shade, and the satin bone color works well for blending out the other shades.
I normally completely avoid such dark colors because they often overwhelm lighter colors on my eyes and look dirty or heavy, but the colors blend very well together, and used sparingly, the darkest shade creates a smoky but natural work look. I've worn this trio for a few days on top of primer to really test it out, and I like it as much as my department store shadows, and even more than some. The colors are a little overly soft which creates some flyaway and fallout on a brush, but the color payoff and blendability is great, so I can't complain. This is a great everyday kit for blue eyes and cool skintones, and I'll pick up some more, I'm sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by babydoll87

Gorgeous pigmented colors, easy to blend, stays on throughout the day and very wearable. <3 this trio!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I loooove the trio, and at this point anything from Wet'n'Wild, especially there eye shadows. So when I saw this trio, I had to have it, I knew it was going to be amazing, and I was right. The colors are down right gorgeous, especially the taupe lid color, my absolute favorite eye shadow right now. They are creamy, and easy to blend, and are very pigmented, how could you not love these? And, Of couse I'd repurchase! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by UHDPA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

this was my first eyeshadow from WnW...it's great!!! i think it is the best drugstore eyeshadow. the colors are very pretty, go on smoothly, last all day...packaging is good, very sturdy compared to maybelline and cover girl. cheapest trio of eyeshadows too, i believe.