Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Silent Treatment

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysillicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon 12, Sythetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Calcium Aluminum Borosillicate, Silica, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Tin Oxide May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5, Black 2, Aluminum Powder, Carmine, Manganese Violet, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Blue 1, Ultramarines, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Red 40

on 10/14/2011 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

So glad i ordered this palette , I can't get WnW here so i order on-line. I wore this palette the other day and i was amazed and how beautiful it is especially the taupe shade in it ... AMAZING. I am Nc15 for reference. I put the taupe all over the lid and the black in the crease it just looked beautiful and so easy to work with and blend. I maybe have to get a back up of this. The only thing is the packaging my lid gets stuck every time but i can over look that its just a little inconvenient

on 10/12/2011 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This palette is perfect for a (soft) smoky eye. The grey eyelid color is really pretty, the crease color is nice and really buildable. The browbone color is gorgeous but it doesn't work well for that purpose, at least not on me as I am NW15 and I don't want to have pink eyeshadow on my brow bone. The eyeshadows are a little powdery but there was surprisingly little fallout. The packaging is really poor and a bit hard to open. You get two small brushes with it that are basically useless (and they kept falling out of the palette) but I still like the company's effort to include them. For the price this is an excellent product but I wish the selection of colors was a bit different as they don't really work for me that well together.

on 10/8/2011 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The colors in this palette are very nice and I like the combo, but not on me. The shadows are shimmery and while I do like a little subtle shimmer, these are not. They can be a bit loud when layered one over the other. The pigmentation is good for a d/s shadow, which is surprising. When I do wear these, I touch only the 1st and 3rd colors. I've found that with the crease color, I haven't quite mastered black shadows nor how to blend them well. I've only worn these colors maybe 3x in the past 4 months and it's because of the shimmer. I am so unhappy with these shadows.

on 10/6/2011 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this trio! The "eyelid" shade especially. It's a lovely greyish taupe that's perfect to dust all over the lid. The "crease" shade has the best pigmentation. It's very dark so it's perfect for lining the lower lash-line as well. The "browbone" shade is a little sheer and frosty on me, but is still nice as a subtle highlight colour. These shadows are very soft and surprisingly very easy to blend! The "browbone" colour had a bit of fallout but nothing too major. Overall, an excellent trio at a great value!

on 10/2/2011 9:42:00 PM

Love this colour combination! Very flattering to my eyes. Great to wear either day or night.

This is my first review but I have a good amount of experience with different eye shadows, and I just want to say that this is one of my favorite wet 'n wild trio! Two of the colors dupes for Mac shadows Jest, and Satin Taupe. They are VERY pigmented shadows and for the price you couldn't do better! The palette suites any eye color and I recommend everyone getting it ! I hope this was helpful :)

on 9/19/2011 7:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Really interesting colors! I always use this trio when I wear blues or greys. The lid color is kind of a silvery taupe in the pan, but on it reads cooler for me, almost a blue grey. The crease color looks sort of dark brown in the case, but on my lids it is a pretty dark slate color. I use the browbone shade in the inner corner of my eyes. It's very much like Stila's Kitten. Such pretty colors and a real surprise when I wore them that they were actually a grey trio. I apply the lid color with my finger and it goes on in a very saturated way without any fallout.

on 9/19/2011 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love this product. The silver-taupe shade is one of my go-to lid colors. I love wearing this shade with black liner. I like to apply this shadow with the "pat" motion insead of the "sweep" motion. Will repurchase this item when I run out. :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I LOVE THIS. i mostly have high end eye shadows and this is i think my only drug store eye shadow palette. and i think i use this more than my high end eye shadows. the pigmentation, texture and blendability is great! it's very comparable to my MAC shadows and it might even be better. and for the price, you can't beat that!

on 9/18/2011 6:39:00 PM

Okay, this trio was a solid score for me! Unlike Walking on Eggshells, this wasn't too frosty or glittery on me, and the taupe color has a bit of a lavender undertone that is just beautiful with my skin tone. I use the taupe and the pink/peach highlight color for everyday wear, and the dark crease color as a liner when I am going out -- it's a bit more glittery than the peach or the taupe, but still good. The colors go on smoothly and are well-pigmented. You can easily do a neutral eye or smokey eye with this trio. And all for a whopping, what, $4.00? Way to go, W&W!