Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 11/3/2014 12:26:00 PM

DUPE ALERT! This is most definitely a dupe for Nars creamy radiant concealer!!! This is such an amazing concealer, I love it. It's so creamy and easy to blend and doesn't settle into fine lines. I highly recommend.

on 11/2/2014 3:07:00 PM

I wear 20 Sand and have repurchased this twice. I keep one in my handbag and one at home! Perfect for highlighting my nose, cheeks, and brow bone. Medium coverage, natural finish. Best drugstore concealer I have ever used. It does not accentuate my dry and sometimes flaky skin, and it hides redness beautifully. Hated the Fit me Foundation but I absolutely ADORE this.

This concealer has medium coverage. I have this in the color 20 sand. for some reason, this was an orange mess for me! This lasts long on the skin, and it is very dewy. I will repurchase this, but in the color 10. But, the packaging SUCKS. I've had it for 2 weeks, and the product starts to ooze out of the top.

Hands down one of the best concealers at the drugstore. The quality is amazing. The shade range is awesome from the lightest to the darkest. I love the packaging with the doe foot applicator because it's perfect for sweeping under my eyes which is where I love to use this the most. in my opinion this works reminds me a little of my Nars creamy concealer though this product is much more affordable. I would have given it a five but one small issue I have with this is it settles in my fine lines, but honestly I have yet to find a concealer that doesn't. A little goes a long with this as well which is great because this should last you awhile.

on 10/31/2014 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I first bought this concealer I hated it. It oxidized and didn't have the coverage level I wanted. I threw it into my car and purse for emergencies. I ran out of my Hard Candy concealer and decided to give this a another shot. I'm so glad I did because now I'm in love with it and has become a favorite. It does oxidize a shade darker and can turn orange but as long as you get a shade lighter than your skin tone you'll be fine. I got the coverage i wanted my putting the concealer on my problem areas letting it sit on my skin for a few seconds to a minute to where it begins to dry and set AND then you blend it out but only at the edges. It is gives a flawless finish and the staying power isn't lacking as long as you remember to set with powder.

on 10/31/2014 12:17:00 PM

I bought this concealer to go with the fit me liquid foundation that I had purchased. I recently posted a review on the foundation, and long story short it was terrible! However, this concealer is not bad at all for the price. It did a fairly decent job at covering my imperfections, but its staying power is not the best. On major problem areas (big zits, red patches) it wore off pretty quick. I ended up giving the foundation and the concealer to my mom, and picked up an NYC $2 stick concealer that I absolutly LOVE. If you like liquid concealer, this isn't bad for the price, just not what I was looking for.

on 10/28/2014 6:06:00 AM

Favourite drugstore/ cheaper concealer! Ultimate coverage, it has a beautiful finish and covers my very dark circles under eyes and any other problems areas on my face, regardless of their origin. Love this concealer, and the power it has to cover, cannot fault it, and lasts all day, my best recommendation for cheap concealer, have repurchased 3 times and always maintain a back up in case.

on 10/27/2014 3:29:00 AM

I love this concealer! I use it on top of my foundation to cover blemishes that my foundation didn't cover and it does the job amazingly! Has a great colour selection, consistency, and coverage and I will definitely purchase again

on 10/27/2014 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a very very good concealer. First and foremost, it has an incredible color selection. Not only that, but there is the Fit Me foundation line to match! I have fairly tan skin and I got the concealer in 25 medium. It goes on well and the consistency is rather smooth. It's not too creamy and thick, which was a problem with the Maybelline dark circle eraser concealer. The concealer is just thick enough to cover under the eyes, but my circles are not so bad. I am also impressed with how well it covers hyperpigmentation or acne scars. I just apply it on the mark with the applicator and sort of dab at it until it is invisible. Of course, I apply the concealer after applying the BB cream or foundation so that it really blends in. It blends in so very well! I did not notice a particular smell, so that's great for anyone who is sensitive to scents found in cosmetics. Also, this concealer is rather cheap! I got it at Walmart for around 6 bucks, so it's such a great deal for such a decent concealer. I prefer this over the DreamLumi pen by Maybelline! Seriously, try this stuff.

on 10/25/2014 7:16:00 AM

I bought this concealer after my Collection Lasting perfection concealer. This is much more watery. It doesnt cover any spots or acne. I does great with discolouration and redness, but thats about it. I used a bitunder my eyes, it sticks onto dry patches and creases under my eyes. Im only 18, but when it creases under my eyes and slides into fine lines, it make me look older, which is horrible.