April 18, 2014 | 1806 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it, its better than stila concealer or tarte maracuja, or even full coverage ones like kat von d or MUFE. its not too thick, yet it covers dark circles perfectly,

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by dlewis9

This concealer is the most affordable one, if you want one that has the best staying power. It doesn't disappear, wear off or melt off.
I love the feeling of this too, it feels nice and light on your skin, feels breathable and not cakey at all. I would buy this product time and time again because it doesn't make your face oily or dry out;
if you have blemished scarred or a few spots, this concealer is so great.
I used to wear foundation every day until I found this -it doesn't even need foundation with it, just a setting powder. I use tinted mineral veil powder by BareMinerals and works like a dream!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by inehima

I recently just started using this concealer and am pretty impressed with the results! It has a somewhat thick consistency and a little goes a long way! Application is easy due to the doefoot applicator but I still prefer to use my finger to pat and blend. I spot conceal regularly, and while you can still see the slight shade difference under the concealer (on days I don't use foundation/BB cream/TM), it does cover the spots of redness. This concealer does crease (and there has yet to be one that doesn't) and clings to dry patches.

I use shade 25 in the concealer and 235 in the foundation. For reference, I am a NC20/25 in MAC terms and Natural in Bobbi Brown's foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Youhaveabigbut

This concealer gives me no problems . Last all day with out caking up , it's just perfect ❤️ And it's affordable to !

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Thatsellen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recently bought this concealer and I absolutely love it. It's very pigmented, easy to blend, covers everything and you don't need much product at all. I really recommend it if you want one to cover both under eye circles and blemishes. The price is great as well!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by riotkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this because I also heard it was a dupe for NARS Radiant which is my favorite concealer. I'm currently trying to save some money and decided to try this to see if I actually worked just as well. It works almost just as well. The color is spot on for the shade I use. I use NARS in Custard and Maybelline in 20 Sand Sable. The texture is a bit different though. The NARS is a bit thicker and has a heavier coverage. The Maybelline is thinner and it has decent coverage but not as much as the NARS.

What I really like about the Maybelline is that it doesn't crease, cake up, or break up like so many concealers do on me. Its not a 100% dupe but I'd say it about 90%. I can use it on days where I'm not trying to look perfect and get more mileage out of my NARS by saving it for the days I need more coverage.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Impeccablebliss

When I don't get as much rest, this covers my bags as if I never even had any.. I like this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like the dough foot applicator but I the formula did nothing for me. It didn't cover my dark circles and it creased into my fine lines. I'll stick with Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really liked this for my under eye area! I bought two, one in 20 and one in 10 because I wasn't sure which would be the best match. Since I have a little tan, the 20 is working well for me right now. It doesn't settle into fine lines, covers just right (medium coverage) and seems to last most of the day when set with powder. I have a huge collection of concealers that just don't work well under the eyes, mostly creams, and find I get the best coverage from a liquid in a tube. I dot it on with the applicator, and then blend it with a soft brush. I will continue to repurchase this one - it's a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by TGonz

It's one of the best concealers I've used. I'm not gonna lie, I had low expectations with this product. Now, I learn never to judge a book by its cover. In the past, I've had negative experiences with Maybelline concealers and foundations that this one REALLY surprised me! It has good coverage, but it looks very natural. It does a descent job with covering my horrible dark circles because of its peach undertone, and it has a great price, too (I believe it was around $5-6). I got mine in Light 10. It's just right for my skin color.

Down side? It doesn't last very long, even if you do set it with powder. I can see my dark circles again at the end of the day. Also, this doesn't work well for blemishes. But over all, it's still a good product and I would buy it again!