April 20, 2014 | 1729 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Shannonvictoria

I just rebought this product, in a diffrent shade but sill the same. I love it. Im only in my teens so i dont need tons of make and this product goves just the right amount of coverage without being cakey.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by aqualeks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I own this foundation and the only thing it is good for in my foundation collection is to mix in with my other Rimmel foundation to make that one a little lighter and runnier to fit my skin tone and to spread easier I guess. By itself, besides it being too light for my skin (my fault) it had a small amount of coverage for me, and it was too dewy for someone with extremely oily skin..I'm talkin shiny within 30 minutes of applying any foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by berrysoda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation. It looks amazing and gives me so much more confidence. I will keep buying it.

I went to another product to try some more natural products when it ran out but came back, there's just nothing else that looks so flawless and gives the same level of full coverage. It also lasts pretty much all day, and if it is hot weather you can easily blot away any oily patches without ruining your look.

I use the foundation, concealer and the powder to set the look (but not much of it, just a light press on shiny parts)

Also I used to use two layers of the foundation to really create a perfect coverage, and sometimes that would become very oily or rub off, so it is best to not use much more than a 5 cent piece size of the foundation, then fix any problem areas with concealer and tilt your head back showing the shiny spots in the light and cover these with a few dabs of the powder to set it.

The only issue I have with it is you need to NEED to make sure that you wash it all off at the end of the day, because it doesn't let your skin breathe very well and can cause some breakouts. I find it suitable for me because I don't wear makeup everyday at home or if I go to the supermarket I will just wear some light makeup such as Nude by nature products. And I only use this for when I dress up and go out for lunch, dinner, dates, uni or whatever.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Ls252

I bought this foundation because I heard such good reviews about it. I have combination/oily/acne prone skin so finding a good foundation is very hard for me. This one was BAD. It dries up on your skin and you can tell your wearing makeup. The consistency is so runny and it feels gross on your skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by hellohappylife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice product if you don't need a lot of coverage. doesn't oxidize atleast not for me it didn't. price is okay. wish it came with a pump. Probably wouldn't re buy though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Malone27

This is my makeup bag stable! Having such fair skin iv'e tried so many different kinds of foundations but I could never really find one that really ''fit me'' lol without looking orange this foundation gives me full coverage and perfect color.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by keelysimpkin

I first bought this product with the interest in it's 'gel based formula' in mind, believing it to be better for my skin when applied. When I used it in the morning with a powder on top it seemed fairly decent. It gave me even coverage however I must have had bad lighting in my bedroom because when I arrived at college I found I was orange! When it got to lunch time I became disappointed as my face had turned into a complete oil slick; unpleasant to look at and unpleasant to touch. This is most definitely a product I will not be purchasing again any time soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by fairlymediocremakeup

Let's cut to the chase; I love this foundation.
I ran out of my previous base product (it was Rimmel BB cream and it was terrible, by the way) and went into Boots to pick out something different. I really do not know why I picked this up as I hadn't even really seen any reviews on it or anything.
They have a pretty wide range of shades and in many shops there're charts to help you pick the right shade. I got 115, as I'm pretty pale and pink-toned.
I like the packaging. Unlike many drugstore foundations, it comes in a glass bottle instead of a plastic tube. It is simple but classy and does the job. It also has a pump applicator which was a relief as I loathe bottles without pumps.
The first thing I noticed when I dispensed this product was that the consistency was very watery. It is described as a 'gel' foundation so I predicted it would be sort of a creamy texture but it was honestly almost a liquid. Confusing.
Application went pretty well on my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush but due to the texture I imagine it might get a bit messy if you're using your hands.
The coverage is medium-high which was perfect for me as I've got some acne which it did a pretty good job of covering.
The finish was dewy and wouldn't be any good if you've got really oily skin but it worked fine on my Combo set with a powder.
The lasting power is amazing; I applied this morning and looked at it a few minutes ago after it'd been on for about six hours and it still looks perfect.
Overall, an amazing foundation, but maybe steer clear if you've got very oily skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Pihla2801

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

So I bought this foundation in shade 120 after messing my hand with many other shades. And I guess the shade is perfect for me! The shade selection is great and it is easy to pick the right shade. When you know your shade, you can also buy powder, concealer, bronzer and blush to match your shade. So I think it is great ecspesially if you are buying your very first foundation and powder and concealer and also need bronzer and blush. But these are only pros in this product. I mean, if you have normal/dry skin with only a few impurities, this may work with you. But I have combination skin and my skin tends to get oily on the t-zone quite quickly, and this is creasing so bad! It also leaves your skin very sticky even if you have powder on top of it! I bought this because they said it is lightweight, but that is something I cannot agree. Maybe if you have dry/normal skin, this may work.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by WalkingTwizzler

Love this stuff this is actually the first foundation I've bought except for dollar brands and Merle Norman but this stuff is great it goes on light and dries a little bit darker also it's also i lil streaky but that may be my foundation brush.