April 19, 2014 | 1751 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - E.L.F. - Studio Makeup Mist & Set Spray

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

its alright
if our just going out for the day it will work but for a long night i dont think it stood up to the hype
it does smell funny i actually use the UDPP and i use this for foiling my eyeshadow which works pretty well together
i will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by leeyathatsme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great Stuff!!! i did my makeup as normal this morning about 6:00 a.m. i wear a full face almost daily cream foundation and loose powder to set, after that i gave about 5 pumps of this all over. i immediately noticed that my face looked less powdery than normal, usually i have to wait about a hour for my makeup to really set right but not with this. looked in the mirror about 10 a.m. and noticed it still looked very freshly done, anywhoo always around 12-1ish i have to retouch a little, but nope it still looked good. 3 rolls around i was outside in the heat for a good little while, my makeup still hadnt budged. its now after 6 p.m. and my make-up is still behaving well lol. the only bad thing i can say is the sprayer that elf gives you is bogus. i switched mine to a old victoria secret mini splash bottle and now its the perfect mist, the smell is slightly funky but it dissipates within a minute or so. TRY IT!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by smsine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this product EVERYDAY when I am finished my makeup and it serves it purpose so well. It definitely helps my makeup last longer and is a cheaper alternative to Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray. I just finished my first bottle of this and have been using it for about 2-3 months. I have three new bottles that I am planning to buy a new squirt bottle for because the bottles that this spray comes in is way, WAY too harsh for your face. Too much product is dispensed at once. So my only negative comment is about the packaging!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by lanih2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this stuff!! I smell absolutely nothing from it. The only reason it got 4 lippies is because the spring in the pump broke, but I just poured it in another spray bottle. I just mist some in the air and walk under it. I think it feels nice and seems to keep my powder and blush in place a bit longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by KeoDiamond

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

For $3, this is a pretty good cheap alternative setting spray. I use it when I over powder or start to look cakey. It adds a little dewey-ness back into my face. It does its job of keeping my foundation in place and making my makeup last longer. The spray is kind of strong though, so you're not really getting a light "mist", if that makes sense. Definitely have to be sprayed quite far away. I didn't notice the smell, maybe because it wasn't that strong to me, so I'm not bothered by it. If you don't want to spend money on the more expensive stuff, this one might work for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by bins13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the finish. And as for the smell everyone complains about, yes it is there and it is not entirely pleasing but it isn't unbearably terrible because it fades.The smell reminded me of false eyelash glue, I've gotten used to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by MoniSams17

I bought this a few months ago and I am pretty pleased with it. It does keep my makeup in place for almost the entire day and keeps my oily skin in check. I actually am not bother by the smell even though it smells like hair dye to me. The only itty bitty issue I have with it is it takes a bit to dry. Other than than, this product is exceptional.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by LindsayLu27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wasn't really expecting a lot from this for $3 but I have to say, I'm impressed. I have oily skin and I work in a restaurant so normally my makeup is non-existent at the end of the day, but this keeps things more or less looking the way they should. I've seen a lot of comments about the smell but I didn't really notice it...

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by elyse0485

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i was really excited to try this product, but was sadly disappointed :( from the first spray it smelled really bad and all i could think of all night was omg does my face smell bad and also i did not notice any difference i def wont buy this again because of the smell alone :/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I enjoy this spray a lot. I've used up my bottle. It takes away the powdery look that I easily get with my powder blush, bronzer powder, and finishing powder lol My face looks quite dryish when i'm done putting on my make up so I love spraying this on and getting a more natural skin look.
Its affordable and it works rather well, probably not as well as a MAC fix spray would work, but then again this doesn't cost you an arm and leg so please your lower expectations.

Just a love for me.