July 24, 2014 | 955 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Squirrelloverjen

I love the fact that you don't have to use much of this product to cover up imperfections. This concealer is almost as good as Amazing Cosmetics concealer, however theirs is MUCH more expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by flatula

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff *really* covers and stays put. I use this in Medium, a yellow-based color, which is good for covering blemishes and redness. It covers so well, that it completely covers undereye circles as well, but I found that when I used it under my eyes, it caused eye irritation (burning, watery eyes), so I no longer use it there (which is a shame, because that's where I need most of my concealer). I've had it almost a year, and I'm only about halfway through the tube, so the price/size is great.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by gagaglam03

Update: it is really cakey! Also it makes me look pale, and it's ok at concealing scars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

This stuff is great. It's super full coverage & kind of thick, so under your eyes it will likely crease. But on the rest of your face it's fine. The only downside is it's kind of oily. After having it for a few months it starts to seperate and oil comes out instead of concealer. I squished the tube for a while to try and mix it but it didn't really work. The product was still oily. I bought another colour because they came out with a lighter colours, and the same thing happened with this one. I love this concealer at first, I just wish it didn't seperate. You'll never go through a whole tube, though.. you need very little for all over your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by KDBoucher13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Loved this concealer. I rarely get acne, so when I do I want it covered quick. This hid all redness and lasted. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I LOVE this concealer. I only use it on my lids as a base for eye shadow and set it quickly with a translucent powder. It makes my shadows go on easy, the colors pop, blend well and stay put all day. I can't imagine using it on my face as it is very thick, but I really like it on my eyelids.

EDIT: I use the little pencil on my waterline. Love it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by halinagimik93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had been on the lookout for a full coverage concealer for my blemishes/acne scars for the longest time but with every concealer I bought, I had found issues with... Except this!!! Not only is it inexpensive, but it covers like a dream, is easy to blend and the shade Light matches my NC15-NC20 skin perfectly! I prefer this so much more to the Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer (in the shade 3) which oxidised like crap on me, leaving me with weird orange spots. This, however, does not oxidise!! I can use it on its own over my spots, and I'm good to go! I don't know how this would work on the undereyes, but as a heavy duty concealer for spots on the face, it works like a charm. Holy grail!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by mkeddie

Very nice, easy to blend. Will buy again!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Nomiegee

Every since i got this concealer this has been my go to. I do a lot of highlighting and contouring and if you have dark circles like me then this is perfect to highlight and conceal under the eyes. I also have discolored spots and acne scares on my face and this hides EVERYTHING! this is a must have for everyone if your looking for a little heavy coverage and want to hide some scares or discoloring or even acne because it works great on all!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Deviationize

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best. Concealer. Ever.

I have a lot of red marks from acne on my cheeks, and this conceals them flawlessly! The smallest amount of this product covers all my problem areas. It's very thick and blends easily, and I think it is build-able even though I don't see why you'd need to apply more than one layer. Because it is thick it can get a bit cakey if too much is applied, so just apply sparingly.

I do see a bit of wear at the end if the day, but it's nothing too bad. I also spent a day running around in the rain with this stuff on (got completely soaked) and looked in the mirror to find that it actually stayed put!

To me, this concealer seems to be better suited for acne marks and spots rather than dark under eyes. It's a bit too thick for that thin layer of skin. It also only comes in a few (light) shades, so sadly it's not something for those with darker skin tones.

Otherwise, this stuff is my new holy grail concealer. It's cheap, cruelty free, and works fantastically. I'd rate it higher if I could!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No