April 21, 2014 | 1818 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Cdmlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my best friends recommended this product to me, it is super inexpensive, and available at any Walmart. This concealer has about 5 different colours, very light to very dark. I must say, this is FULL coverage, a pea sized about is good to cover your entire face, and the small tube can last you months, But I'm not a super fan. It's very thick and tacky, it comes off super easily, it creases into fine lines and settles in your pores,you feel weighed down by the product. For the summer I don't recommend it, it'll melt off your face easily and become all blotchy. I've used it during the winter, and although it did cover all imperfections, Im not a fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Napam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have.. omg LOTS of concealers.. I wish I could upload a pic so I can show them all and THIS is... unbelievable... too bad it does not come in more shades BUT what I do is I mix the medium and tan shades to get the perfect "medium" for me...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by laughingcow

I have never seen a concealer this pigmented! It's easy to use and a little goes a long way. So why only 3 stars and I wouldn't rebuy it? Here's why-
*This product tends to settle in creases so stay clear of the eyes (which is one of the main reasons I bought this)!! However, a trick to help is to mix a little petroleum jelly in and it won't crease so much, although it will sheer it down. This does not make you greasy/slimy.
*It does not have the lasting power I was looking for. It's great for a couple hours but there is no way this will last you all day. Sorry.
*And worst of all.... There are only a few shades to choose from!! If you have darker skin, sorry. Only a few people will be able to really enjoy this. I would probably love this product if it weren't so stinking hard to get to match my skin! If you put it over your foundation, it's the wrong color. If you put it under, it will have disappeared by the time you put your foundation on. I know some people mix their concealers, but I mean really? I want to get my makeup on and get out the door. I don't want to have to sit there mixing and checking I got the amounts right.
So overall, this is a great product for zits and redness. Hard Candy NEEDS to make more colors!! When they do I will be happy with this concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by alinalxndon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I liked the light coverage if this concealer. It spreads easily and a little goes a long way. I will say there isn't a lot of pigment in this so it is good for slight marks. If you need fuller coverage I would mix it with a MAC concealer (to save money from using only expensive product).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Terbear16862

I'm glad I read the reviews before going out to by this. Be warned that this runs light! I have pretty fair skin, and the medium shade works great on me. Normally I pick the lightest shade they have, but thanks to the MUA reviews, I knew to go a little darker. That being said does a great job covering my under eye circles. It gives me more coverage than any high end concealer that I have tried. The staying power isn't great, but that is my only complaint. Also, a little goes a long way. The first time I tried this I just wanted to cover my eye circles and I had more then enough to cover my entire face! I think this is the best heavy duty concealer out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by JDSparrow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I have been using this product for over a year now and I loved it since day one. It's very thick and conceals very well. I have it in light and tan and sometimes mix the two together to get a perfect shade. ( I go tanning sometimes during the year so my skin tone changes with season) It covers dark spots and blemishes very well and I have horrible dark circles and it helps with them as well. It gets cakey if you don't moisturize first and if you layer it too much. I do love it and will continue to keep it in my make up drawer especially being that it's about $6.00!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by izzatinder

I have been using this concealer for over two years and would say that is really good quality (for drugstore). It is a VERY thick concealer so you should put it on sparingly.. I have very acne prone skin and have usually a lot of pimples present and this is the ONLY concealer that allows my skin to look flawless. It covers all the redness and dark spots and really makes me feel more confident about my skin. I did take off a lippy though on overall rating because it doesn't last the longest (only about 4 hours before I have to reapply) but if you reapply maybe twice during the day it really makes a difference in the appearance in your skin. I would highly recommend this product to everyone! Also, I have tried this on my friends tattoo to cover it up for a wedding and it worked wonders! That is how good of coverage this product it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Tiffiny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this to use under my eyes for those nasty dark spots and it works amazing!!! I only need an extremely small amount. This tube is going to last me forever since I'll only use it as needed. So great for the $6 it cost, and the packaging is appealing!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by twinkieheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My regular foundation did I a fair job at covering my acne scars and other imperfection, but never my pimples or small blemishes. I have a few, but they are noticable, so I thought a concealer would be best! I tried Rimmel Cover Blemish one and it didn't do such a good job, so I went to this one.

I never used Hard Candy before, so this was my first product by them :) And it has made me love the brand. I found it at Walmart for $12 and bought it in the lightest shade, since I am fair skin. Once I got home, I opened the package and took it out. I loved the stylish design on it and it was a tub, not like a lipstick, so that was a plus. I squeezed a small amount onto the tips of my finger and dabbed it on my pimple. I quickly noticed it looking less eye-catching. As I went throughout the day, it didn't fade and kept a good coverage. I don't use it under my eyes though, instead I just dab some of my regular liquid foundation on!

I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by marsbars101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i definetely cannot live without this concealer!!! its suuuuuper versatile i can use it on my undereyes and blemishes and i guess tattoos ahaaahaaha but it tends to cake up a little if you dont properly moisturize before especially on flakey skin :)