October 1, 2014 | 1825 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by surrealmeal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

(July 2013 UPDATE:
I've been using this foundation nearly every day for over 6 months now and I have to say it has proven to be a great daily foundation even into the hot summer. I plan on repurchasing.)

My skin-type: sensitive, acne-prone and dry in the winter.

My skin-tone: Between NC10-NC15. Neutral, fair olive (cool yellow, almost green) undertones with some pink on the surface. Foundations are often either too pink or too orange (If interested, feel free to check out my notepad for other notes on my foundation quest.)

Lancome Teint Miracle foundation in shade Ivoire 1N has both a wonderful formula and great shade match for my skin. It has been my go-to foundation this winter. It hasn't caused me any irritation or breakouts. I like that it doesn't have any discernable fragrance, and I love the subtle luminous glow it leaves on my skin. It also doesn't sink into or emphasize pores in any way.

While some foundation's application really depends on the particular tool, Teint Miracle has proven to be probably the most fool-proof foundation I've found in terms of application. I've applied it with a traditional foundation brush, a flat-top brush, a stippling brush, a damp sponge (beauty blender) and my fingers and it applies nicely no matter what. I love that I can literally just slap it on with my fingers.

It lasts pretty well all day yet it doesn't take a heavy-duty oil cleanser to remove; I find it removes easily with my usual foaming cleanser.

I'm not sure if it will hold up in the summer when my skin is a lot more oily, but it has proven to be a wonderful foundation for my dehydrated skin this winter.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this as my purchase in the "gift with purchase" specials that Lancome has all the time. The color match is great; I am NC20-25ish with lots of yellow undertones and I wear Buff 6 w (it's not as yellow as I would like but good enough). However, this foundation only lasts for about 3 hours or so before making me look splotchy. Also I know everyone likes its dewiness, but honestly, it makes me look oily. I have combo skin (dry forehead, oily T-zone, dry cheeks... it's weird) for reference. So conclusion: this foundation looks great for the few couple of hours, but eventually fades and makes you look like an oil slick. Not going to repurchase.

EDIT 7/26
So I finally figured out how to apply this to minimize oiliness and increase lasting power-- APPLY A THIN LAYER. And I mean thiiiin. Just use a foundation brush, get a small amount onto it, and spread the amount in light motions onto your face.

Perhaps I was applying too much before onto my face and it just slipped off? In any case, I'm really liking this foundation again. I just maybe 1/4 a pump now vs. the 1/2 a pump I used before.

Coverage wise, I still need a concealer and I still top off with powder. And when I can bother, I'll touch up with powder too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Sinclair1880

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AMAZING! I have oily/combination skin and this applies so smoothy and flawlessly! Isn't oily at all (oil free formula) and lasts surprisingly well on my oily skin! I dust some powder over my t-zone to help with oil, but this doesn't need powder at all on dry-normal skin! Gorgeous radiance which seems a shame to use powder, which is why i only use it on areas i have a tendency to get oily, and leave the rest to glow. I could say this is very close to being my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by bek72

This is the best foundation ever. I am 40, with normal-dry skin, and some fine lines. I have level 4 fair skin with yellow undertones and finding a perfect match isn't so much the problem for me. What does it for me is the TEXTURE. It is super-smooth and glides on effortlessly and blends into the skin perfectly. You can achieve great medium coverage without using very much product at all. I have a lot of red blotches, especially around my nose and it really covers them well. One dot in each quadrant of my face and done! It doesn't settle into fine lines at all. There is absolutely no cakiness, dryness, oiliness, or powderiness. This product is about the closest thing to perfect I can find.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 5:18:00 AM More reviews by ninakiim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have pretty oily skin so I always use matte foundations... Until I tried this foundation. The idole or whatever the other foundation is called was waaaaaay too thick for me. Felt like straight cake on my face haha. My sister suggested the miracle instead so I got bisque 6 (w) which is a pretty good match for me. I have A LOT of acne scars that no concealer (except MUFE full coverage concealer) can hide. They're super dark and just all over my forehead and chin. I use two layers of this foundation to get rid of it. First I use a LIGHT layer in my entire face to get rid of redness and just even my skin tone. After letting it dry, I put tiny dots in areas I need it most and it covers my acne scars great. The only cons about this product are that it does make me oily after about 2 hours and the packaging. It's pretty, but I would prefer something that travels better.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by rlaurie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have very pale skin -- a mixture of cool and warm undertones, (like NC/W10/15) and I have a really hard time finding foundation that doesn't look horrible on my face. I decided to give Lancome a shot, one of the only major makeup brands I've never tried. At first, I loved this foundation. The color match was perfect, the finish was nice and natural, and the coverage was just right (medium). It looked great and was very easy to blend. However, the day after I wore it for the first time, I broke out HORRIBLY. Like, embarrassingly bad. I figured it was just hormones and tried it again a few days later, after letting my skin breathe. Same thing happened the day after my second time wearing it.

If this foundation works for you, I'm super jealous. It has literally destroyed my skin after just two uses. So glad I can return it to Sephora!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by cindy007

This foundation states that it uses, like, 10x less powders than other foundations and a lot more water, and for this reason it will not sink into lines and will smooth the face and give it a glow. It does.

This foundation will give the skin coverage without giving it the cakey look most foundations give. It really is an amazing accomplishment. It will not settle into fine lines or pores. It does give the skin a glow. It has not broken out my face.

The only thing I will say is that the product runs a tad light so I am using a powder I had stored away for being too dark. Seems to be working out fine. When I buy another foundation I'll get a little darker color.

An honestly excellent foundation that really is different from the others.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by lawgirl07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is absolutely fantastic! I have dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin and since I started using the product about a month ago, it's worked wonders. It has decent coverage - i still need to use concealer but only over my darker acne scars. The plus side is that it doesn't look or feel thick, cakey or heavy. It blends really really well and is quite buildable too. The smell is quite pleasant, a tiny bit strong at first but it fades very quickly. It hasn't caused me to break out or given me any rashes which is fantastic and to top it off, it doesn't dry my skin out like a lot of other products do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by pianadark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is hands down the most beautiful, lit-from-within foundation I have ever tried. Its medium coverage and produces the most gorgeous satin glow that brightens my complexion without looking artificial or overly dewy. It reminds me of a longer lasting, more lit from within/glowy-without-being-dewy version of NARS Sheer Glow mixed with Chanel Pro Lumiere. TM blends beautifully on the skin, is water-based, and has never broken me out. It will cover unevenness, redness, and small blemishes without looking dull or cakey. It covers more than a TM or light foundation- definitely not sheer, but more of a medium coverage.

I also love the elegant glass packaging, which looks beautiful on my vanity. It has an airless pump that has never clogged up on me. I have combo-oily skin and this holds up well. For super oily skin types, I would recommend Givenchy's Eclat Mattisssime foundation as it produces a similar effect yet has more oil control.

Im an NC30 and Buff 7w is the perfect shade for me with strong yellow undertones. Although Macys and Lancome counters carry this shade, Sephora's closest match to this shade is 4w, which is slightly darker and has more neutral yellow undertones. When Im around NC25, 6w is a good match.

Im not sure why there isnt more hype about this foundation. Its beautiful and everything I want in a foundation- glow without being dewy, decent lasting power, medium coverage, light feel and blendability. The luminous finish is what does it for me. Ive tried many of these new lit-from-within foundations that have become so popular recently and TM is the only one I can say that I truly love and have repurchased over again. I feel that when I wear Teint Miracle, my skin looks radiant and at its best. HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by northerngal100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have normal-dry to very dry skin depending on the season and also very sensitive and am prone to blackheads - I find that liquid fondation usually doesn't agree with my skin. However, this foundation has been a godsend.

Texture: very liquid, almost watery, spreads very easily (and better with clean fingers)

Coverage: Light (but moderate where layered). A perfect coverage if you have a bit of unevenness and perhaps a few red marks from breakouts. This would not be enough coverage for severe acne, marks, etc. Doesn't cover freckles (which is good!). Provides a natural finish (not shiny or filled with glittery bits) with a healthy glow. It perks my dry skin up.

Colour: I would definitely buy a shade lighter than you initially think. It does dry a but darker and it covers so lightly that it blends in better than most. I would say I have warm undertones, but I oddly wear a cool shade for this product.

Packaging: The bottle is nice. My only complaint is the pump dispenses probably double the amount of product you need. So be careful and press the pump slowly! A little goes a long way (which is nice considering the price....)

All in all, I would certainly buy again.