August 23, 2014 | 1726 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by cindy007

This foundation states that it uses, like, 10x less powders than other foundations and a lot more water, and for this reason it will not sink into lines and will smooth the face and give it a glow. It does.

This foundation will give the skin coverage without giving it the cakey look most foundations give. It really is an amazing accomplishment. It will not settle into fine lines or pores. It does give the skin a glow. It has not broken out my face.

The only thing I will say is that the product runs a tad light so I am using a powder I had stored away for being too dark. Seems to be working out fine. When I buy another foundation I'll get a little darker color.

An honestly excellent foundation that really is different from the others.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by lawgirl07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is absolutely fantastic! I have dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin and since I started using the product about a month ago, it's worked wonders. It has decent coverage - i still need to use concealer but only over my darker acne scars. The plus side is that it doesn't look or feel thick, cakey or heavy. It blends really really well and is quite buildable too. The smell is quite pleasant, a tiny bit strong at first but it fades very quickly. It hasn't caused me to break out or given me any rashes which is fantastic and to top it off, it doesn't dry my skin out like a lot of other products do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by pianadark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is hands down the most beautiful, lit-from-within foundation I have ever tried. Its medium coverage and produces the most gorgeous satin glow that brightens my complexion without looking artificial or overly dewy. It reminds me of a longer lasting, more lit from within/glowy-without-being-dewy version of NARS Sheer Glow mixed with Chanel Pro Lumiere. TM blends beautifully on the skin, is water-based, and has never broken me out. It will cover unevenness, redness, and small blemishes without looking dull or cakey. It covers more than a TM or light foundation- definitely not sheer, but more of a medium coverage.

I also love the elegant glass packaging, which looks beautiful on my vanity. It has an airless pump that has never clogged up on me. I have combo-oily skin and this holds up well. For super oily skin types, I would recommend Givenchy's Eclat Mattisssime foundation as it produces a similar effect yet has more oil control.

Im an NC30 and Buff 7w is the perfect shade for me with strong yellow undertones. Although Macys and Lancome counters carry this shade, Sephora's closest match to this shade is 4w, which is slightly darker and has more neutral yellow undertones. When Im around NC25, 6w is a good match.

Im not sure why there isnt more hype about this foundation. Its beautiful and everything I want in a foundation- glow without being dewy, decent lasting power, medium coverage, light feel and blendability. The luminous finish is what does it for me. Ive tried many of these new lit-from-within foundations that have become so popular recently and TM is the only one I can say that I truly love and have repurchased over again. I feel that when I wear Teint Miracle, my skin looks radiant and at its best. HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by northerngal100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have normal-dry to very dry skin depending on the season and also very sensitive and am prone to blackheads - I find that liquid fondation usually doesn't agree with my skin. However, this foundation has been a godsend.

Texture: very liquid, almost watery, spreads very easily (and better with clean fingers)

Coverage: Light (but moderate where layered). A perfect coverage if you have a bit of unevenness and perhaps a few red marks from breakouts. This would not be enough coverage for severe acne, marks, etc. Doesn't cover freckles (which is good!). Provides a natural finish (not shiny or filled with glittery bits) with a healthy glow. It perks my dry skin up.

Colour: I would definitely buy a shade lighter than you initially think. It does dry a but darker and it covers so lightly that it blends in better than most. I would say I have warm undertones, but I oddly wear a cool shade for this product.

Packaging: The bottle is nice. My only complaint is the pump dispenses probably double the amount of product you need. So be careful and press the pump slowly! A little goes a long way (which is nice considering the price....)

All in all, I would certainly buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by FacePaintLuva

I've tried many foundations and the last one I used before this was Bare Minerals, which I found ok, but it didn't bring out a dewy glow effect that this Lancome foundation does. I went into a Macy's about two years ago looking for something not so mineral-y and a lady from Lancome did a color match and makeover on me and I've been hooked ever since. It gets rid of ALL redness and uneven skin tone, and when I first switched to it I got many compliments from friends and others about my skin. This stuff is seriously a mericle in a bottle, it covers all imperfections and blends amazingly. The only reason its not a 5 for me is because of the very expensive price, and the fact that Lancome does animal testing, which is why I was recently going to switch foundations, but there's nothing like this. So please Lancome STOP ANIMAL TESTING!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by sl0592

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this product several times, I'm onto my 3rd bottle, it could be that my skin type has changed in the last few years (I have oily/combination skin) but when I first used this product I loved it, it was the right coverage, didn't make my skin look cakey (as the Tient Idol did) and it looked flawless when applied - I use 1 pump and that covers my whole face, it's what the girls used on me at the make up counter and found that was more than enough to cover the face. I use La Base underneath in my t-zone and powder. I use it as my everyday foundation and I tend to wear my foundation for 8-10 hours a day, longer if it's from morning to late night for the last year I've been quite happy with this foundation until lately. I've noticed that even after a 5 hours shift at work, I work in retail in air-conditioned setting and find that after 5 hours my face is super oily and the foundation fades and transfers rather easily. I blot after 5 hours and you can see the foundation colour on my blotting sheets, only for it to be oily again half an hour later. It could be the hot summer weather but standing in a cool environment I wouldn't expect my foundation to practically melt off my face! If it's done it in the past it obviously hasn't bothered me but now it does and I'm on a hunt to find a new perfect foundation... again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by arianamalekzai

I don't wear foundation on a daily basis but I bought this foundation based on a friend's recommendation for occasions where I wanted full coverage.
I like this foundation overall but there's something that makes me feel iffy about it.

PROS
-consistency is smooth and doesn't feel heavy
-gives me almost full coverage from acne/redness/scars/etc.
-large variety of colors
-blends well on my face
-you don't need a lot of it for full coverage
-it doesn't look matte nor shiny on your face...it looks pretty natural
-havn't really had any breakouts/acne from using it (i have combination skin)
-easy to remove
-lasts for most of my day...around 8 hours for me
CONS
-packaging is inconvenient because the tube comes with a pump and you can't really control how much product comes out meaning some product can go to waste
-it's pricey..around $60 where I live (Toronto/Canada)
-the smell...it's not unpleasant but it's noticeable

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by kberly37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this foundation but I'm not madly in love with it. As far as the pros, I have very fair skin and the lightest shade works for me without creating a makeup line around my jaw. It i s medium-thick consistency for more coverage which is something I also prefer. I use a foundation brush to apply and only need one pump for a full face of coverage. It doesn't seem to lay in my crows feet nor look cakey, the finish is good. I imagine unless I find a better option I will continue to use this brand. The cons, it's easy to apply too much. Due to the thickness of the foundation you really need to apply a good coat of moisturizer and primer before hand. I recommend a foundation brush for this makeup and sometimes mix a pinch of moisturizer with it, to help it spread more evenly. Another con is it does nothing for my dark circles, I still need a concealer after my foundation under the eyes, but this may be one of the issues with aging that no makeup can address alone. All in all, this is one of the better options I've found. I've used Smashbox, Lorac, Revlon ColorStay, Bobbi Brown and Mac. I was in love with the Victorias Secret Foundation a couple years ago, but they stopped carrying it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Don't like. The color was perfect on me but it didn;t cover up any marks, after about 3 hours it almost looked as if I had nothing on. After 6 hours it had all worn off. After strong foundations like Revlon Colorstay this is not good enough.
This is actually so much like Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation that you ma as well save $30 and buy that instead. Colorstay lasts longer too but neither one gives full coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by ellenmd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was recommended to me by a SA at Sephora when I asked for a foundation with a dewy finish. I was surprised but took a sample home. I loved, loved the finish. It feels so light but looks so smooth on your face. She convinced me I was a cool undertone. I've been programed to always look for yellow based colors, how wrong I was. The cool based color Buff 4C brought out my skin's luminousity even more, My green eyes looked greener. Unfortunately, it was a shade too dark! I went back and was given a sample of Ivoire 4N. I think the N has a little too much yellow in it. I have yet to go back to get another sample, but the only one left to try is Ivoire 2C. Hopefully it won't be too light. If its a perfect match its mine!! It says its SPF 15 but I don't think it has UVA protecting ingredients, so I will wear a moisturizer with sunscreen under it in daylight. So not only did I find a great foundation, but I got color advise that may change the way I wear foundation from here on out. One note, I applied it with my fingers. I find that with sheer foundations, if I apply with my fingers as opposed to a sponge, I can get the coverage to be much better.