July 30, 2014 | 2161 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by FacePaintLuva

I've tried many foundations and the last one I used before this was Bare Minerals, which I found ok, but it didn't bring out a dewy glow effect that this Lancome foundation does. I went into a Macy's about two years ago looking for something not so mineral-y and a lady from Lancome did a color match and makeover on me and I've been hooked ever since. It gets rid of ALL redness and uneven skin tone, and when I first switched to it I got many compliments from friends and others about my skin. This stuff is seriously a mericle in a bottle, it covers all imperfections and blends amazingly. The only reason its not a 5 for me is because of the very expensive price, and the fact that Lancome does animal testing, which is why I was recently going to switch foundations, but there's nothing like this. So please Lancome STOP ANIMAL TESTING!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by sl0592

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this product several times, I'm onto my 3rd bottle, it could be that my skin type has changed in the last few years (I have oily/combination skin) but when I first used this product I loved it, it was the right coverage, didn't make my skin look cakey (as the Tient Idol did) and it looked flawless when applied - I use 1 pump and that covers my whole face, it's what the girls used on me at the make up counter and found that was more than enough to cover the face. I use La Base underneath in my t-zone and powder. I use it as my everyday foundation and I tend to wear my foundation for 8-10 hours a day, longer if it's from morning to late night for the last year I've been quite happy with this foundation until lately. I've noticed that even after a 5 hours shift at work, I work in retail in air-conditioned setting and find that after 5 hours my face is super oily and the foundation fades and transfers rather easily. I blot after 5 hours and you can see the foundation colour on my blotting sheets, only for it to be oily again half an hour later. It could be the hot summer weather but standing in a cool environment I wouldn't expect my foundation to practically melt off my face! If it's done it in the past it obviously hasn't bothered me but now it does and I'm on a hunt to find a new perfect foundation... again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by arianamalekzai

I don't wear foundation on a daily basis but I bought this foundation based on a friend's recommendation for occasions where I wanted full coverage.
I like this foundation overall but there's something that makes me feel iffy about it.

PROS
-consistency is smooth and doesn't feel heavy
-gives me almost full coverage from acne/redness/scars/etc.
-large variety of colors
-blends well on my face
-you don't need a lot of it for full coverage
-it doesn't look matte nor shiny on your face...it looks pretty natural
-havn't really had any breakouts/acne from using it (i have combination skin)
-easy to remove
-lasts for most of my day...around 8 hours for me
CONS
-packaging is inconvenient because the tube comes with a pump and you can't really control how much product comes out meaning some product can go to waste
-it's pricey..around $60 where I live (Toronto/Canada)
-the smell...it's not unpleasant but it's noticeable

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by kberly37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this foundation but I'm not madly in love with it. As far as the pros, I have very fair skin and the lightest shade works for me without creating a makeup line around my jaw. It i s medium-thick consistency for more coverage which is something I also prefer. I use a foundation brush to apply and only need one pump for a full face of coverage. It doesn't seem to lay in my crows feet nor look cakey, the finish is good. I imagine unless I find a better option I will continue to use this brand. The cons, it's easy to apply too much. Due to the thickness of the foundation you really need to apply a good coat of moisturizer and primer before hand. I recommend a foundation brush for this makeup and sometimes mix a pinch of moisturizer with it, to help it spread more evenly. Another con is it does nothing for my dark circles, I still need a concealer after my foundation under the eyes, but this may be one of the issues with aging that no makeup can address alone. All in all, this is one of the better options I've found. I've used Smashbox, Lorac, Revlon ColorStay, Bobbi Brown and Mac. I was in love with the Victorias Secret Foundation a couple years ago, but they stopped carrying it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Don't like. The color was perfect on me but it didn;t cover up any marks, after about 3 hours it almost looked as if I had nothing on. After 6 hours it had all worn off. After strong foundations like Revlon Colorstay this is not good enough.
This is actually so much like Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation that you ma as well save $30 and buy that instead. Colorstay lasts longer too but neither one gives full coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by ellenmd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was recommended to me by a SA at Sephora when I asked for a foundation with a dewy finish. I was surprised but took a sample home. I loved, loved the finish. It feels so light but looks so smooth on your face. She convinced me I was a cool undertone. I've been programed to always look for yellow based colors, how wrong I was. The cool based color Buff 4C brought out my skin's luminousity even more, My green eyes looked greener. Unfortunately, it was a shade too dark! I went back and was given a sample of Ivoire 4N. I think the N has a little too much yellow in it. I have yet to go back to get another sample, but the only one left to try is Ivoire 2C. Hopefully it won't be too light. If its a perfect match its mine!! It says its SPF 15 but I don't think it has UVA protecting ingredients, so I will wear a moisturizer with sunscreen under it in daylight. So not only did I find a great foundation, but I got color advise that may change the way I wear foundation from here on out. One note, I applied it with my fingers. I find that with sheer foundations, if I apply with my fingers as opposed to a sponge, I can get the coverage to be much better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

After all the reviews, I was expecting to be wowed by this foundation - but I found it to be quite average, and hardly deserving of its price or reputation. I did the usual try-on-the-hand in Sephora and thought it had a nice finish; but on my face, it was a different story. It just kind of left a so-so finish that was neither dewy nor matte, and didn't really provide much coverage. I say that as someone with pretty decent skin - no wrinkles, blemishes or marks - who doesn't even need heavy coverage. And it melted off my face (unevenly, I might add) rather quickly. Granted, I have combo-oily skin, but it was still disappointing.

The best thing about this foundation was the lightness - you truly don't feel like you're wearing foundation. However, I can't say that it bothers me to feel like I AM wearing foundation, so that isn't much of a selling point for me. All in all, I'll go back to Dior Nudeskin for a light, dewy finish; that's one foundation that always makes me look glowing and natural. Sorry, Lancome.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by sweetpeas2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't realised how good this foundation is until I tried a range of other foundations: Dior Forever Flawless, Chanel Perfection Lumiere, Revlon Photoready, Bourjois Healthy Mix, Giorgio Armani Luminious silk to name just a few. This foundation is very light, buildable and blends seamlessly. It feels like you haven't got anything on your skin. The SPF 15 is a bonus a well. I like that the packaging as well, very sleek and thumbs up for the pump action.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by kitchiii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I do like this foundation, I was given a sample at my local David Jone's and was a bit skeptical as I do have oily skin. Much to my surprise, the foundation did actually look great when I tried it on at home. I have trouble with my skin looking "bumpy" as I do have quite a lot of Acne Scars, big pores, all those lovely things ;)
This foundation almost masked them completely, it applied effortlessly with my Chanel Foundation brush. I used it with a duo fibre the first time but found the flat foundation brush worked better.
With oily skin you must use powder or at least some form of setting spray, loose powder whatever you prefer. I opted for MAC's Mineralize Powder, using a Chanel All over face brush I applied it down the T-Zone and over the cheeks. I didn't want to ruin the effect this foundation had given my skin, it really looked flawless and natural.
I had to add more powder throughout the day though as it wasn't enough,
So although it is a lovely foundation it just doesn't work for my skin, I have to stick to Matte foundations but if you are dry skinned or combo, I would recommend it as it does give a lovely dewy finish and is quite a reasonable price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a truly beautiful foundation. It has a lovely blowy finish that's perfect for my dry winter skin, good coverage (solid light-medium), and fairly good staying powder if primed/set properly.

The problem?

Breaks me out horribly every time I use it. Within 4-6 hours of wear I have whiteheads all over my forehead and chin and little bumps that take days to fade.

I wish this didn't happen. It would be my holy grail if it didn't give me such a horrible reaction.