April 16, 2014 | 1574 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Coconut Foot Creme

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2007 6:58:00 PM More reviews by sylviag818

I guess I am last on the bandwagon to discover Burts Bees products, but better late than never I suppose. While shopping at Whole Foods, I caught a glimpse of a free sample of the honey scented body lotion - and I was instantly intrigued! I have since then purchased 4 separate products:

Honey scented body lotion : Love it

Coconut intensive foot therapy lotion: wonít buy again - itís hella greasy and thick

Burtís cuticle salve : like it

Burtís Lip Balm: LOVE it.

I guess 2 out of 4 isnít too bad?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2007 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Faithersk

I bought this product to try and solve my husband's cracking, dry "witch feet" problem. I couldn't believe it, but after only two applications (pretty thick coat after soaking feet, then into cotton socks), the cracks were healing and the scales were almost gone. Since then, I've become addicted to it...expecially during the summer months when it is sandal season.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2007 12:06:00 PM More reviews by mina24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my holy grail for foot creams. I love the coconut smell, love the rich texture, and it always leaves my feet moisturized in the morning. My nightly ritual is to wash my feet and then apply this cream, cover my feet with thick socks, and in the morning I wake up with wonderfully moisturized feet.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2007 6:33:00 PM More reviews by euph0rik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will never use anything else on my feet!

Sometimes I almost wish I have sweaty feet because at least that way my feet wouldn't be so dry and hard all the time...

I think the trick is to rub this in when your feet are still warm and moist after a shower (or a foot soak). But since right out of the shower I usually moisturize my body and face first (don't want my hands sticky from this then apply face moisturizer! EW!), my feet are usually dry by the time I get to them and this creme isn't as effective.

So I've been wearing my plastic ballet flats indoors after shower to keep the moisture in (and since my feet don't sweat a drop, EVER, it's not really that gross. ;)) and by the time I'm all done with my other routines my feet are still "warm and moist".

Just a small dollop will do for both feet (a tube lasts forever!). As long as your feet are in the above mentioned condition you don't even need to spend that much time rubbing it in. I basically just spread everything and put on socks, VOILA.

Prepared to wake up with your feet in the best condition ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2007 11:03:00 AM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yet another great product from Burt's! I use this each day after I shower, just apply a thin layer under my socks. It has a nice coconut scent with a hint of peppermint. The consistency is somewhat greasy and very thick, almost like vaseline, but it works wonders. For sandal season, this is a must-have product! When used in conjunction with a good pedicure/foot care regimen (exfoliating, etc.), this product really shines. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2007 3:02:00 PM More reviews by drivenbyyourmom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The smell was okay. The product is greasy, which I expected, so I put it on before bed and then wear old socks to avoid getting everything greasy. However, in the morning, I don't notice much difference. My heels are still pretty tough. I wouldn't bother with it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2007 12:46:00 PM More reviews by wtseng

Love it!! This has helped my ugly feet from all the callouses from shoes and ballet dancing I've done in the past. Oh and of course wearing flip flops all the time. It's definitely on the greasy side, but it works!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2007 10:02:00 AM More reviews by bea2ls1982

greasy and gross

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2007 3:21:00 PM More reviews by tropicalebabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i didnt really see a difference in my feet, theyre still dry and rough. the smell wasnt bad, but it wasnt good. for me the only way to cure my dry feet is to get a pedicure.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2007 3:35:00 PM More reviews by lilpritch04

I do not like this product at all. The 'creme' is a strange texture--gritty and greasy, I can't even stand to put it on my hands. I have tried several times to use it, and while the smell is nice I have never gotten truly great results with it.