Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragrance NEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

on 5/6/2007 11:50:00 AM

I really hated this the first time I used it because it was so greasy. But then I read the directions carefullly and noticed that it said to wear socks overnight with this, and VOILA! Now I'm a fan. It is still a bit greasy, but it's great for smoothing out hardened soles.

I use this at night, before getting into bed. It is very greasy, so I try not to walk around but sill let my feet dry a bit before getting under the covers. It smells lovely, nice and tropical, and is fabulous at keeping my feet soft. Definitely wouldn't use it during the day, though - too greasy.

on 4/28/2007 6:58:00 PM

I guess I am last on the bandwagon to discover Burts Bees products, but better late than never I suppose. While shopping at Whole Foods, I caught a glimpse of a free sample of the honey scented body lotion - and I was instantly intrigued! I have since then purchased 4 separate products:

Honey scented body lotion : Love it

Coconut intensive foot therapy lotion: wonít buy again - itís hella greasy and thick

Burtís cuticle salve : like it

Burtís Lip Balm: LOVE it.

I guess 2 out of 4 isnít too bad?

on 4/28/2007 5:23:00 PM

I bought this product to try and solve my husband's cracking, dry "witch feet" problem. I couldn't believe it, but after only two applications (pretty thick coat after soaking feet, then into cotton socks), the cracks were healing and the scales were almost gone. Since then, I've become addicted to it...expecially during the summer months when it is sandal season.

on 4/25/2007 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my holy grail for foot creams. I love the coconut smell, love the rich texture, and it always leaves my feet moisturized in the morning. My nightly ritual is to wash my feet and then apply this cream, cover my feet with thick socks, and in the morning I wake up with wonderfully moisturized feet.

on 4/16/2007 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I will never use anything else on my feet!

Sometimes I almost wish I have sweaty feet because at least that way my feet wouldn't be so dry and hard all the time...

I think the trick is to rub this in when your feet are still warm and moist after a shower (or a foot soak). But since right out of the shower I usually moisturize my body and face first (don't want my hands sticky from this then apply face moisturizer! EW!), my feet are usually dry by the time I get to them and this creme isn't as effective.

So I've been wearing my plastic ballet flats indoors after shower to keep the moisture in (and since my feet don't sweat a drop, EVER, it's not really that gross. ;)) and by the time I'm all done with my other routines my feet are still "warm and moist".

Just a small dollop will do for both feet (a tube lasts forever!). As long as your feet are in the above mentioned condition you don't even need to spend that much time rubbing it in. I basically just spread everything and put on socks, VOILA.

Prepared to wake up with your feet in the best condition ever!

on 4/16/2007 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Yet another great product from Burt's! I use this each day after I shower, just apply a thin layer under my socks. It has a nice coconut scent with a hint of peppermint. The consistency is somewhat greasy and very thick, almost like vaseline, but it works wonders. For sandal season, this is a must-have product! When used in conjunction with a good pedicure/foot care regimen (exfoliating, etc.), this product really shines. Will definitely repurchase.

The smell was okay. The product is greasy, which I expected, so I put it on before bed and then wear old socks to avoid getting everything greasy. However, in the morning, I don't notice much difference. My heels are still pretty tough. I wouldn't bother with it again.

on 3/7/2007 12:46:00 PM

Love it!! This has helped my ugly feet from all the callouses from shoes and ballet dancing I've done in the past. Oh and of course wearing flip flops all the time. It's definitely on the greasy side, but it works!

on 3/6/2007 10:02:00 AM