July 22, 2014 | 2390 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by jennykwan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am reviewing the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black.

I love this liquid eyeliner - extremely convenient to use and carry around. The thin marker-like tip is precise, makes drawing a winged tip a lot easier! Love the colour, it's a true black.

On my oily, hooded lids this is relatively smudge-proof (I can see slight smearing after more than 4 hours of wearing). This wears longer/better on me than the Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner.

The downside is its price. I bought it for AUD32 - very steep for an eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by SydVish1999

I love this product. I was a user of the NYX skinny liquid eyeliner for a long time, but that would smear on me. I decided to splurge at sephora and purchase this, I do not regret my purchase at all! Its so black and stays put all day long. I am one to rub my eyes and my eyelids can get fairly oily through out the day but I don't see any smearing when I get home. It lasts through a whole school day (including pe) if you can afford it, I would definatly recommend this eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by pink3rbellx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smears/smudges on me like crazy! I thought it wouldn't because of all the rave reviews - I even can't help but think perhaps I got a faulty unit. Mine is no more waterproof than tissue paper. Still, maybe my eyelids are just oilier than others'.
I'm also someone who always rubs their eyes throughout the day.
This doesn't even gracefully flake off like my Kat Von D tattoo liner does if I rub at it by accident - this smears around in a really messy way.
Judging by all the raves, I'm not going to say "beware! This product sucks!" - just be forewarned that it's not a miracle product in terms of staying power and doesn't work for everyone in that way. I guess you can't know unless you try with this kind of thing. Personally, I'm sticking with my Kat Von D liner which is thankfully a few bucks cheaper.
No great problems with the liner's other qualities though - the stiff brush allows for super easy application, so that's a plus. Reminds me of a sharpie in a sense though, how with some markers the ink kind of bleeds out a little on the paper.. Know what I mean? Nothing crazy or noticeable, just kind of irked me that the formula wasn't as smooth as what I'm used to.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by jeskalynn

I finally have found an eyeliner that is waterproof and DARK! I have tried a ton of drugstore without any success and finally splurged to find my HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by leloubeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I seriously love Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. I have used both liquid and gel liners and could never nail the perfect cat eye. With this eyeliner, I can perfect my cat eye every single time. The thinness of the applicator allows for me to do a smooth cat eye with small strokes. I never over do it when using this. Would definitely recommend and repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Hoofy

I really like this eyeliner. It is easy to use and stays on all day. My only issue with it is it seemed to run out quickly. In saying that I will keep buying it because out of the ones I have bought it is the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by kellymromano

I use this liner in the brown shade and love the formula and the applicator/brush. But I hate how quickly it dries out! Such a pain! I am finding I need to replace it every month and at 26 dollars a pop, that's getting a little pricey. But, it's my favourite liner so I keep going back for more... I'm a sucker.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by becauseduck

This is my all time favorite eyeliner. The brush is thin enough to create precise lines and it stays on your eyes all day--doesn't smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by allyw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the product for anyone who wants to start using liquid eyeliner but has no idea how to apply it! For me, it is so much easier than attempting to apply a gel with a brush ...the pen is so easy to use!

I have oily eyelids but my winged eyeliner stays on all day without any primer or eyeshadow on underneath.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by Briarrr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my FAVOURITEEEEEEE liquid eyeliner of ALL TIME!! OF ALLLLLLL TIME!I
Thankfully I'm a cosmetician at shoppers drug mart and get a bit of a discount, because personally I think it is too expensive for an eyeliner. $26? (Canadian) that's ridiculous.
I always stock up on these because the black shade always sells out, and I wear thick winged eyeliner everyday. I have 2 extra ones and 1 in my purse.
I love the felt tip, its super easy to draw with and I get compliments on my eyeliner basically every single day and people always ask me how I do it. Also I wear contacts, and it doesn't bother them at all.
It really stays put all day long. Example: It is now almost 4am and I opened at work today... so that means I did my make up at 6am and my eyeliner still looks perfect, after a long work day. This eyeliner better not ever get discontinued, or I don't know what I'll do!! I haven't found anything that even compares to it in my opinion.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No