August 29, 2014 | 1797 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by tatumparks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was the first felt tip liquid eyeliner I tried that wouldn't smudge or flake off throughout the day. It's a nice pigmented black and the applicator is pretty good, even if it's a little flimsy. I use the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner now and I like the tip on that one a lot more. This is a great liquid eyeliner though, it works well and stays on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by samanthasundloff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

All the reviews are true... This is THE BEST. I've searched and searched for a liquid liner that doesn't budge when I get teary eye corners (happens all the time. Ugh) and this liner IS IT!!! I've tried every liner out there, this is HG status. Ps--this is the first review I've ever written on a product, but I just had to with this liner! That tells you how good it is!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by tranevon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My holy grail liquid eyeliner! I have the problem of my eyes constantly tearing up ALL THE TIME, and this is the only eyeliner that doesn't budge at all no matter how much I tear up. It's super dark and black, which I love, and the felt tip is super easy to use, whether I wing out my liner or not. I use this every time I feel the need for top eyeliner & it's the best.

The only negative about this product is that you have the probability of getting a defected liner. I've dealt with two of them already when they're not pigmented at all and is slightly dry when new. No biggie, just exchange it for another one!

Other than that, it's a definite must try! I preferred gel over liquid once upon a time, but this liner changed that aspect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by s13n9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

BUY THIS. Buy this now. If you're a beginner to cat eyes, BUY THIS. If you're a cat eye pro, BUY THIS. If you're buying a gift for someone who even remotely likes makeup, BUY THIS.

I've tried tons of drugstore liquid liners and all have failed me. Either by being runny, or in horrible packaging, but mostly they dry out before i can even finish my 2nd eye. Not cool. This Stila liner is none of those things.
It's a perfect size pen that has a satisfying click when it's closed. It has thee perfect felt tip that is not so hard you're scared you're going to need an eye patch, and not so soft that it requires hand control like that of David Copperfield. This one simple pen gives you everything from the thinnest more precise line to the thickest more exaggerated stroke. But most of all, this pen has cut my eyeliner time to mere seconds and i've even gotten to the point where i don't have to redo- or touchup with q-tip. It CAN happen, ladies.

This comes off soo easy with my Clinique Take The Day Off Balm or any remover. But it also stays in place aaalll stinking day! It's amazing. The first night I wore this I fell asleep in it and woke up with perfect cat eyeliner! I've been using this for a month every single day and there is no drying out in sight!

I know the $20 price tag up front feels steep, but it's worth it for the time you save in application and touchups. So seriously. BUY THIS.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by minosan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a little over 3 years now. My skin is generally very oily but now it's more of a combination/oily because of acne medication. With that said, my eyelids have always been very oily and pencil liners or eyeshadows would just run all over my crease.

I saw a lot of good reviews for this on various sites so I decided to give it a try and got one for around $20 at Sephora.
The first time I tried it, it glided right on, very smoothly and nice. The colour is also really nice and dark. The pen also gives me a lot of control since I like to draw my line very thin. I let it dry and when I blinked a few times, it didn't smudge on my crease at all!

It STAYS on for the whole day! I don't use eyeliner that much nowadays so I've had mine for well over a year now.
When I used to wear eyeliner for school every day, it lasted me around 6-8 months?
I don't remember but it lasts very long for me!

I don't use a primer before applying this btw! Once I tried to use a primer, I think it was the hourglass veil mineral primer, and for some reason, the eyeliner wouldn't stay put and smudged all over my crease.

It works very well even without the help of a mattifying primer but if you really need it, you can use it too!
I've repurchased this product almost 5 times now and recommended my friends to this eyeliner as well! It's my favourite eyeliner and the only one I'll use :)

One thing to watch out for is to care for it because I've purchased one before and for some reason, it dried out completely after 5 days :?! Not sure how but it only happened to me once. I don't have any problems with it drying up anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by DiniBlini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wear eyeliner every single day. I wear it because it makes my eyes pop and especially since I wear glasses it defines my eyes. I recently bought this because I wanted Amazon free shipping and a seemingly random purchase has become one of the best beauty purchases I have ever made. The tip is nice and thin so you can really control the line you are drawing. It also retains its shape after using it multiple times. The finish is nice and dark but isn't glossy though so take note. It's basically fantastic EXCEPT it's pricey at USD20.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best liquid liner I've used yet. You can really control how thin or thick your line is with the awesome tip. It's super inky black too, and lasts and lasts. Will repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm very skeptical about liquid eye liners... I have shakey hands lol and it's hard for me to make straight lines! This makes it so easy and it dries super fast so I don't have to worry about smudges and it's super easy to make a winged eye! I got a sample size in a gift box sephora had at Christmas and I've already re bought the full size because it's honestly amazing!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't you hate when the high end version of a product really is the best? That's the case for Stila Stay-All-Day liner and felt tip pen liners.

In my opinion, felt-tip liners are the absolute easiest way to get that inky-black (or any other colour!), opaque liquid liner look. I'm so happy to see that the market has begun to be saturated with this kind of liner- instead of working with a gel liner and getting a brush dirty or trying to get a super thin line with a pencil liner (impossible imo), a felt tip liner like this is practically like writing with a pen, and allows you to easily get the shape of liner you want- I know for me, I was finally able to get that even, symmetrical, cat-flick liner look.

There are a bunch of brands that make these now, and I've tried a handful. The two most talked about is the Stila Stay-All-Day, and the Physicians Formula Eye-booster. BOTH are excellent, well worth your money, have a deep dark black and brown shade that work amazingly. Here's why Stila has a *bit* of en edge over PF, and why I will continue to repurchase Stila:
-I have oily skin, and the Stay-all-day does not smudge, budge, or move, while the wings I make with my PF liner tend to smudge by day's end.
-The PF formula is a bit more watery/liquidy than Stila's, and slightly bleed into the fine lines on my eyelid when used right in my inner corner, while the Stila liner stays exactly where you put it.

TL;DR: Felt tip liners are very user-friendly liners. Stila's is the very best I've tried, and beats out close competitor Physicians Formula because it's more longwearing and doesn't bleed into fine-lines on the eyelid.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by ForeverKim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily lids and bought alot of eyeliner from low end to high end, and for a long run, they all smudge which makes me a racoon at the end of the day. I even ask some experts for what is the best liner for oily lids like me, and they didnt help at all, until i tried this stila all day waterproof liner. Literally its stays all they and even a single smudge is not seen in my lower lash line... I will recommend this product to everyone and i would buy again if ever