Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

on 8/16/2014 10:50:00 AM

I thought this would stay on all day as advertised. Seems to apply fine on the upper lash line. When I start to apply it to my lower lash line, my eye starts to water and thus, the liner doesn't set or dry. Very sad because I wanted this to be my holy grail liner. It seems most of the waterproof liners that come with felt tip applicators make my eyes water.

I've used MAC liquid last as my holy grail liner but they only make it in black now. Black is too harsh on my brown Asian eyes. So now I use Milani infinite liquid liners for a fraction of the price!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I've tried every brand in the industry and I tell you what. This is a winner! Added to that I checked this out because Good House Keeping rated this #1 for the best liquid liner. So I thought to give it a try and they were right. This liquid pen liner is easy to use, very black, last long than any liner I've ever put in my whole entire life. The only thing is the life span doesn't last me that long and have to replace it once a month for me personally since I like my makeup in the mid dramatic range. It dries to a matte very black color and the quality last ALL DAY. This is my #1 pick to use for liquid eyeliner.

Check out my YouTube Channel & Subscribe. Here is a video of me using the product:

on 8/16/2014 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

All in all a good eyeliner. Easy to apply. I find even with eyelid primer, it doesn't last all day unfortunately. I'm not sure why, as I don't have oily eyelids.

on 8/14/2014 9:19:00 PM

Really good when you first buy it, but runs out really quickly and starts to become really hard to use :( I've noticed this with many liquid pens, but if you don't use It for a while the color and pigment becomes amazing again and excellent to use until it runs out again.. Bad cycle.

on 8/14/2014 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is AMAZING! I love it love it love it. I was going to buy the 3way lash lining tool by too face but was too dry.. Once I came across this baby, I fell in love! Amazing! Totally worth every penny! <3

on 8/13/2014 9:14:00 PM

I got this eyeliner without knowing there was an insane hype around it. I was just at Sephora swatching felt tip eyeliners and rubbing them to see which seemed best. This one won! It's felt tip makes it easy to apply. You can makes both thin and thick lines and it lasts all days except for the inner corner which I usually rub. I used it everyday and it dried out in about three months to give you an idea of how long it lasts. Tip: I was able to get a few more uses by putting a drop of visine on the tip and leaving tip facing down (though it made it look less black). My one con is that the tip is pretty weak. After about 2 months I would need to trim it ocassionally because on some corners it would break apart. It's also not the blackest of black so if you want a very intense black you probably wouldn't like the color, I however found it okay. Once I started college I decided to cut down on expenses and tried drugstore eyeliners and eventually I came running back. This eyeliner is worth the price despite the flimsy tip!

on 8/2/2014 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's supposed to "stay all day" but it definitely does not. I've used this product for a few months and had to restock it so many times, which was a waste of money. It wasn't that the eyeliner was dried it, it would just fade almost all the way off sooooooo quickly. Usually I would put it on after I applied my eyeshadow. Within the next 2 hours it was almost gone and it left a smeary grayish color.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the only reason its not 5/5/5 is that its pretty dang expensive. anyway be used this three times and so far so good. the cap closes tightly shut with a snap. the liner glides on is very black which is important. The tip isn't flimsy or crumbling .

on 7/31/2014 2:11:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I loved this but it dried out within 3 weeks and I only used it a few times during that period. Thought I just got a bad one so bought another. Perfect until it too dried out within a month.

on 7/31/2014 12:59:00 AM

This eyeliner is excellent. Stays in place all day and is a deep, dark black colour. I would contest their waterproof claims however, as I find that if it gets wet and is also touched in some way it will come up. E.g. if you poured water on your face it would not come off, but if you then even lightly wiped your eyes it probably would. It is very easy to apply, but i agree with other reviewers that the felt tip is better at the start, and the quality of it deteriorates slightly over time, making it harder to apply. I'm on my second one already. My first either dried out or was used up after about 18months. I didn't use it that often, but either way it lasted a very long time. Will definitely repurchase when my latest runs out/dries up.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to look like a cute doll: Easy simple steps & ideas, Very Kawaii! by beautybysantaana

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches