April 17, 2014 | 1696 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by rubyrhee

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS EYELINER! if youre a makeup noob that wants a easy to use liner. THIS IS IT. it looks like a pen thats why its very easy to apply. very black. stays for a longgg time i def love this. especially since i go to school and i dont have to worry about my eyeliner getting smudged. DEF RECOMMEND THIS

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Nourseleem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a major eyeliner junkie, I used to use a felt tip eyeliner from loreal but then i wanted something more black. so then i switched to the Mac fluidline but but I would literally mess up my eyeliner on a daily basis and would have to fix it and it got a bit ridiculous so I decided I should get this stay all day eyeliner. It's amazing! It's so easy to use, I've yet to mess up my eyeliner and I've had it for over a month. Wings are so easy to do! Not to mention the staying power. I could go into the pool and go under water and I will still have it on. This is definitely one of my holy grail products. This one is a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by biancamina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing liquid eyeliner! Comes in great colors, has a good applicator and stays on all day. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by JB1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best liquid eyeliner on the market right now. The tip and pencil like shape make it exceedingly easy to use and it lasts all day. I have the black and brown. I do wish they had a navy and dark gray, the color selection is limited in this liner. If they come out with these two colors I'll be one of the first in line to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by conceal4ever

I bought this one night at an overnight pharmacy because I had left my makeup bag at work. Before this, I used Lancome's Artliner (definitely also a good buy, I have it in 4 different colors) for almost 10 years and didn't think that I would ever change to another brand/product line. As soon as I put this on, I was in LOVE!!! The pigment is very concentrated and goes on right away. The brush is easy to control and leaves a really smooth line on your eyes. I have oily combination skin and most eyeliners don't make it past lunch and leaves a mess under my eyes, but this one stays put and my eyeliner is still there at the end of the day. Truly remarkable and now my HG eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by skpriya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite eyeliner. Super dark and pigmented which works well with my dark eyelashes. Takes a little practice to get a nice thin line. The applicator allows you to go thin or bold and thick.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by AmberMarie016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! It stays on all day and rarely smudges in the Texas summer heat! The only part I slightly dislike is that the felt tip doesn't stay as stiff like when first purchased-occasionally making it harder to get a precise line. Other than that this is my favorite liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by pandapaige

Best liquid eye liner ever. So easy to apply and great packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Lindahahaha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this liquid eyeliner! It doesn't smudge or wear off. You need to use a makeup remover to remove this. Recommended :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by JasmineBloom

An awesome liquid eyeliner, the applicator makes it super easy to achieve the perfect wing, or cat eye. If you like to wear eyeliner on a daily basis this is the perfect product! :)