November 22, 2014 | 1960 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my HG liquid eyeliner until they recently were taken off the Cruelty Free list. They are expanding their market to China where by law they must test on animals. If it weren't for that this would be my HG eyeliner for life since it is truely darkest black, easy to apply, and lasts the whole day without dissapearing, flaking or smudging. Now I am on the hunt for a new HG eyeliner and am currently using Tarte's liquid eyeliner which is fairly close to Stila's.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Gkwarren

Coming from a girl that wears a liquid eyeliner cat eye on a daily basis, this is THE most pigmented, long lasting eyeliner I have ever tried. Now on my 3rd pen and all have lasted well over 6 months before running out. Nib is also very thin, creating a very precise line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best eye liners I've ever tried. It's a true black. VERY pigmented! It applies smoothly and with a solid, dark line. It lasts for hours. I've repurchased this several times and it takes a while to dry out as opposed to eye liners that have tried out in just a few weeks. I highly recommend this especially those of you who like to wing your liner. The precision if the tip makes it easy and you can make the line as thin/thick as you like very easily. This is my HG liner!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 7:57:00 AM More reviews by n0diggity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with this, not a fan of liquid eyeliner but this changed my mind. Only problem with mine was that the cap came off by itself in my bag several times that made it dry up! Store properly if you want it to last, that aside, LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by hanzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This product is definitely like nothing else i've tried. Its HG material. I have been searching for the perfect eyeliner for my oil slick eyelids for years. Wearing eye primers and reapplying my eye makeup in the middle of the day is was just a normal part of my daily makeup struggles. I've tried every liquid, gel and pencil liner that has promised impossible staying power but after a couple of hours its already halfway down my face. Even products like Bobbi Brown's Longwear gel eyeliner tended to fade on my lids.

So basically, what i'm saying is the Stila eyeliner rips any other eyeliner i've tried. Its highly pigmented and is the blackest black i've ever seen! It has the best staying power even on oily lids like mine and after a long nine hour day at work its still sitting firmly on my lids. The bonus for me is the packaging with the felt tip application. Quick and clean to use (no eyeliner brushes ugh), it makes the perfect cat eye flick super easy to apply.

It's a little bit on the expensive side here in Australia at $32.00, but the product lasts quite a long time even with daily use! So i'm happy to let that slide.

If you have super oily lids like mine you have to try this!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great liner for staying all day. It's a nice black color. The only downsides are that when I apply it the felt tip can bleed out a little bit, so the line is not as sharp as I would like and after about a month of use the tip can start to get little stringy bits at the end. A bit pricey. Will stick with my HG KVD tattoo liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by bayliehyland22

This product is absolutely amazing! It stays on all day and it is extremely easy to apply. I have had mine for about 3 months, and it's still going strong!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by kaicg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Every last penny was worth it, this is my all-time favourite eyeliner, liquid or otherwise. It goes on beautifully, and is super long lasting (I've fallen asleep with it on and waking up it's still in place). I can get a winged tip with the Stilla like no other.

It's also the first liquid liner that didn't dry out within the first month of purchasing. Seriously I'm at the point where I have to buy a new one purely for hygienic reasons (also the outside is worn and you can't see any of labeling anymore) and it's still going strong. So you're saving money in the long run.

Some eye products cause sensitivities for me where I'll get red teary itchy eyes, but no problems here.

The black is dark and opaque, and the blue is stunning and vibrant.

Hope this helps :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by roor84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never thought that I would even use a liquid eyeliner, Ive always used Gel or pencil ... but its been almost a year that I have been using this gem and boy i cant live without it. I bought it over 4 times. No complains what so ever but the only thing that bothers me is that the tip of the brush gets fuzzy after a while, so i just cut the tip when that happens! but that wont stop me from buying it. LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by catnip777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this in brown and the first time I used it, it was a disaster. I have found that with practice(using cheaper stuff) and changing the angle that I apply it- such as sitting down instead of standing in front of a mirror I now have more control. I'm still not much of a wing master. Honestly, I don't think wings look that great on me. However I LOVE this for tightlining. It's so easy to wiggle the tiny tip in between my lashes. I may purchase this in black just for this purpose as I have not had much luck with cheaper versions of this type of liner. Does great thin or thick lines and does not budge or smudge. I wonder if the grey version is just as great?

PROS: Great for tightlining, with practice-easy to use, like that that lid locks with loud click so you know it is closed tightly, really does stay in place! No smudging!

CONS: PRICEY- $20 for an eyeliner- ouch! But I haven't found a cheaper liner that works as well. :(