September 16, 2014 | 2041 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by anbaking123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

New favourite eyeliner, so pigmented, lasts forever, fine tip. This is the best eyeliner. I don't know if I will ever switch.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by futurestrength

This is a GREAT eyeliner. The best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. They don't take long to dry out though, maybe 2 months? And that's after not daily use. Liquid eyeliners are supposed to expire after 3-4 months so that's kind of shorter than I'd hoped. I have a couple miniature sized ones from kits, and the handles on those are slightly easier to work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by celticcavegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG eyeliner for me. Most liquids are creamy and get on your eyelashes (mine are long), sticking them together and ruining volume. But not so for this one!

This eyeliner is a lot more fluid than most liquid eyeliners, I'm not sure what the base is but it's some kind of organic solvent - maybe alcohol? Anyway, my skin is sensitive and sometimes this will sting, but rarely

Goes on easily, high pigmented, stays all day, comes off when I want it to. Doesn't dry out if you remember to keep the cap on tight!

In short: buy it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:07:00 AM More reviews by Ravishingx3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Honestly, YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE! BEST LINER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by tmill

This is a great liquid liner. It stays on all day, no flaking or smudging. I like that it doesn't goop on my lashes when I apply it like other liquid liners do. It's a very dark, inky, bold black.

This is a very easy liner to use for the cat eye look because the tip is so fine you can draw extremely thin, precise lines.

I like that I don't feel like I need to struggle to get color out. I've tried a couple of other liquid liner pens (Jordana, ELF, Revlon) and they seemed very dry. I couldn't get them to work very well. With Stila, the color was there the instant it touched my skin. I store mine upside down (point at the bottom) to make sure it doesn't dry out. I can't say I've had a problem with that, it's just paranoia. :)

I will say if you are a beginner with liquid liner, this is probably not the one to start with because the color appears so easily and is so bold. It can be unforgiving if you aren't used to using liquid liners.

The only strange thing I find with this liner is that when I start running out (seems a little dryer with application and the finely drawn lines require a little more time to achieve), it tends to stick to the metal part of my eyelash curler. I usually wait about 5-7 minutes after applying the liner before I curl my lashes, so it's not like I'm doing it before it has time to dry. When this happens, I just touch up the places where it came off and I'm good to go. I guess these are the 3 things (dryness, harder to get fine lines, sticks to eyelash curler) that let me know I've got about 2 weeks left before I need to buy a new one.

I wish the price point were better ($20), but in terms of a liquid liner, this is definitely my HG.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by kirito

I've tried this liquid liner in black and dark brown, and I can say that it is a great dupe for my HG liquid liner from Dolly Wink. I still prefer the Dolly Wink eyeliner because the tip of the applicator is a bit more precise than the Stila one, and the Dolly Wink one is a few dollars cheaper than Stila's liner depending on where you purchase it. However, the Stila liner is really great. It goes on smoothly, is highly pigmented, and lasts all day. The tip is quite precise, and can create either thin or thick lines.

Again, this liner has not replaced my Dolly Wink one, but it is easier to find in stores, and is a really good liner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Very very happy that I found this liquid eyeliner. It's incredibly black and inky, and I don't mind that it has a somewhat glossy finish. I swore off using liquid eyeliner for years due to my monolids but recently I've been wanting to experiment with winged eyeliner. The tip of this eyeliner is really thin and easy to control, and the formula dries just fast enough to avoid smudging if you blink immediately after application, but also not so quickly that you aren't able to fix any mistakes. It lasts pretty well throughout the day, although my eyes have a tendency to water so it probably doesn't last as long as it could. Definitely recommend this liquid eyeliner if you're looking to make the switch from gel or pencil liners!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by elliestorm

Holy grail!! I hate that its 20$ but the product itself is amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by tatumparks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was the first felt tip liquid eyeliner I tried that wouldn't smudge or flake off throughout the day. It's a nice pigmented black and the applicator is pretty good, even if it's a little flimsy. I use the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner now and I like the tip on that one a lot more. This is a great liquid eyeliner though, it works well and stays on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by samanthasundloff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

All the reviews are true... This is THE BEST. I've searched and searched for a liquid liner that doesn't budge when I get teary eye corners (happens all the time. Ugh) and this liner IS IT!!! I've tried every liner out there, this is HG status. Ps--this is the first review I've ever written on a product, but I just had to with this liner! That tells you how good it is!!