July 29, 2014 | 1600 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by jmarshtomp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like how this is smooth on my skin and actually DOES look like my skin in texture, but the only problem is that it still is too light for me, even in the winter. I realize that I'm not one of those light-skinned Asians, but nor am I dark (I'm medium), and since this was made for Asians, I thought it would work better on me or at least have more of a golden-ness after oxidizing. I'm still trying to find some use for it, and I have noticed that if I mix it with mineral foundation, it gives quite good coverage -- unfortunately, mixing it ruins the texture for me and makes me look cakey up close. Overall, I would recommend this product if you have light, cool toned skin, but it is not for me. Coverage is not amazing, but I do notice that it noticeably fades away some of my redness.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by khokhmah

I bought this because it had such great reviews. But it's not for me. Meh. Coverage is good. Packaging is fine. Price is average. But it is very grey looking. My biggest complaint with this is the smell. It is positively noxious, and it sticks around. My face smelled like stinky grandma perfume all day long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I feel a little guilty revewing this because I only used it once, from a sample packet. But I wanted to give my (very brief) experience with it. For reference, I'm MAC NC10-15, NARS Gobi or Siberia. I've been on a hunt for a while now for a BB Cream that will work with my skin. The skincare benefits really appeal to me, and I like the idea of putting makeup on my face that will actually *help* my skin. So far I've tried the Skin79 Orange BB Cream (dried out my skin, made me itch, accentuated pores, caked up), and the VIP Gold (still a little itchy, still caked up a little, and also accentuated pores). As a last resort I thought I'd try the sample packet of the Pink Label BB Cream I'd received with my Gold order.
I thought it applied soooo nicely! It literally immediately just melted into my skin. It blended very well and gave just the right amount of coverage for me (light-medium) after a couple layers. Initially I loved the finish! It actually looked like this one was going to cover my pores! I was so excited.
Then I looked in the mirror a few hours later and saw that my pores were showing just as much, and my skin looked very dehydrated. I do know this one is recommended more for people with oily skin (mine is normal or normal/combination) so that's kind of my own fault. But it sure dried me out pretty fast. I had even applied moisturizer before putting on the BB Cream.
Needless to say, this wasn't the miracle product I was hoping for. I'm going to keep trying to work with the VIP Gold, but I won't be trying any other Skin79 products unfortunately. I've ordered some samples of Lioele's Triple The Function BB Cream. If that doesn't work I think I'm going to have to give up on Korean BB Creams, which is a shame. I really do believe in the lightening effects they have. I've got a spot of hyperpigmentation from a horrific pimple I had a couple months ago that refused to fade at all. In the two weeks I've been testing the Skin79 BB Creams, the spot has become significantly smaller and lighter (I would say it's improved by 60%). I envy those who can wear these products!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by AbiJTalks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Only product I've used so far that works for my super oily skin without looking cakey too.

Hasn't got the best coverage so I tend to have to use a few layers and then top it up later on and it comes off where my skin is redder.

I use this topped with a loose powder as I feel it holds it better than a pressed powder does.

Perfect for paler skins.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by margiela

This is my first "real" BB cream and I love it. It gives a nice, even tone and covers imperfections but doesn't leave you looking like you have a mask on. It doesn't irritate my skin nor does it break me out. I was afraid that I would be to dark for me because I'm really pale but it blends into my skin perflectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Windini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my second BB cream that I've tried and I think it's better than my BB cream before. My skin tone is more likely medium brown with asian skin type. I love the texture that easy to blend into my skin. When the first time i saw its colour, i thougt that the colour was too white for me, but when I applied it, it just easily blend into my face without made it too white. And it succesed cover my pore but it still feels light on my skin. I love the smell and the packaging too. Actually its pink packaging made me fall in love at the first time with this BB cream :p.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by pandoras666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my second favourite BB cream that I have tried so far. It lost the winning place to its sister, the Gold Label Skin 79 BB cream.

I find that, although there may be a little more coverage with the pink label BB cream, it is also slightly harder to blend and is less moisturising than the gold label, so I have to say I prefer the gold, as I have quite dry skin. However, this cream would definitely suit those with oily skin better than the gold label. It has SPF 25, so you don't need a separate sunscreen, although that is a given with BB creams.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by cecilelpham

This bb cream provides almost flawless coverage. It covers my pores, without highlighting the blackheads on my nose - I've never found a product that's been able to do this before. It also evens out my skin tone really well. I have light-medium Asian skin right now because it's winter/spring and it fits my skin tone okay (the pink label is a little darker than the gold). It's also very lightweight, and doesn't feel like I have anything on. I also love that it has SPF 25, which is a huge deal for me.
My main problem with this bb cream though is that it is too drying for my skin. I have to apply moisturizer beforehand, or else it will create dry patches of skin on my cheeks. I have dry-combo skin, so my cheeks can get pretty dry. I feel like this bb cream even makes my nose and forehead dry, so unfortunately I am going to stop using this. Maybe I can go back to the pink label in the summer, when my skin is more sweaty/oily.
Overall if you have light-medium oily skin, then this bb cream will suit you very well.
EDIT: I got 2 cystic pimples on my face so I stopped using this bb cream for a while. When my face got better, I tried using it again and I got some smaller pimples around the same area, so I will not be using this anymore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by smileandactnice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in a sample pack of 4 bb creams and this is my second favorite (after the Gold).
The coverage is more than the other bb's in the kit, but less than foundation. It blends nicely...really nicely...like, you can't screw it up.
The only reason it isn't my fave is that it is a tiny bit dryer than the Gold, and has a hint more coverage too. So if you have oily skin, you'll def love this stuff!!! And if you're looking for more coverage, this is the stuff you want! It's about as pigmented as a tinted moisturizer, but it goes on way way better/easier. Plus when you take it off, you skin will look even better...It's got all kinds of healing stuff in it that improves your skin while you wear it.
Don't cheap out and buy the Americanized bb creams--they suck!! I've tried a bunch of them and they just looked stupid and made me break out...This is the real-deal Korean authentic stuff that makes skin look and feel amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Teruma

This is a great BB cream, but not suitable for deeper skin tones. It can look a bit greyish, since it's designed for asian skin. It suits me fine and I'm NC25.