April 19, 2014 | 1759 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The Porefessional

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by demiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Expensive pore clogger. The product gives an instant result but does not last. Pores are filled immediately but after some time the pores are showing. Makes me think that the primer has sink deep into the pores. Very drying.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by palestpale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I dont get it. AT ALL. Feel like ive tried everything with this, used my 20 foundations on top of it, both oil based, water based, wax based and mineral ... and i cant feel or see a difference. I have combination skin with visible pores ... I wish i could make it work, but this is rubbish on me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As much as I wanted to love this because of the packaging, it just didn't work well

The powder texture didn't feel right and it is too creamy and too thick.

It doesn't feel natural enough for me. I recommend buy other skin smoothing pore hiding product instead of this one. this doesn't worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpMommaxO

I swear by this primer! It really does reduce the size of my pores & fine lines. Sometimes if I don't feel like putting much makeup on I will put some of this on & a little concealer & I look tons better lol! I will keep buying even though it last me forever you only need the size of a pea!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by AngelOfDeath

Love this product!! Not only does it reduce the appearance of pores, but it's a primer too - what more could you want?? I wear this everyday, I find it goes on very smooth and helps with easy appliance for my foundation and helps it stay on all day. It lasts for a very long time, as you don't need much to make a difference. When first applied it doesn't seem to have made much difference, however after foundation your pores will be virtually non-existent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOOOOVE this stuff!!!
As I've gotten older, my pores have gotten somewhat visible on my nose, forehead, & apples of my cheeks. I heard/read this is very good for filling them in, so I gave it a try when I saw it at Ulta with a little "bonus" of the "It's Potent" eye cream (will review separately). It's a little pricey, but you don't have to use much, so the tube should last a while.
This stuff does what it says! It fills in my pores making them invisible. I've even used it to fill in a hole from a pimple that I had picked at (I know, my bad!) that was healing & it even filled in that hole. Awesome! You can use this under your makeup or over it, so if you find that during the day, you need a touch up, you can apply it over your makeup. I've tried it, & it worked just as well as it does when I put it on under my makeup.
This is not meant to be an all over face primer. If you look at the little insert that comes inside the box, it even shows where it's intended to be used. I still use a separate primer on the rest of my face.
I adore this, & will continue to repurchase. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by chrissy2020

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went ahead and purchased this because it seems like everybody's raving about it. I have large pores on my cheeks and the sides of my nose and I had high hopes that the Porefessional will help conceal or minimize those. I like the way it minimized the shine on my t-zone but ti didn't deliver in terms of making the pores appear smaller. If you're looking for a mattifying primer, this should be right up your alley. However, if you're looking for a primer that will minimize the appearance of your pores, forget it. Try That Gal instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by reking16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow, i was sooo excited about this primer. I thought that it would make my pores disappear . I also heard that this can long the wear of your foundation so that was a plus. When i first tried this product on it felt like pearls were being rubbed on my face,and i was so happy that i bought it. I put on my foundation and went out the door. When i came home my face looked horrible! My foundation looked like it was slipping off of my face! My pores and fine lines looked worse than they ever did. There was patches of dry spots, and then spots where my face looked oily(i have combo skin). So i thought it was just something i did wrong, so i tried it again but i let it sit for 5 minutes before putting on my foundation. When i got home it was a little better but not by much i didn't have any dry spots. Then i tried it today with some moisturizer on my face(i let that sit in for about 5 minutes) and then put on the primer waiting 10 minutes before putting any foundation on, and still when i got home i was disappointed. I thought this stuff was going to be good, thats why i paid 30 bucks for it. Also not to mention this broke me out! There was more blackheads and clogged pores on my face than ever! Though this is not surprising everything kinda makes me break out. I will give this primer one more time and keep posted. Though if it doesnt work i will just toss it in the trash.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by cdove

POREfessional is a good product but not a great one. It is a primer but I feel as if it is not worth it's $30 pricetag while sold individually. The only time I purchase this product is when it is included in one of the limited edition kits

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by crismeticos

I bought this because I got my makeup done one day at Sephora and the girl used it on me and I really liked it. I have some large-ish pores on my nose and some larger ones on my right cheek. The texture is great, it is like silk and I do see an acceptable difference when using this. I will say that this does not work as a face primer though. What I do is wash my face, moisturize lightly, let sink in.2-3 minutes. Next, put on the porefessional, light layers and blend in with short strokes, not rubbing. I let it set for another two or three minutes. Then, a face primer, but even less amount than usual. Let it set. 2 minutes.Then I'll do my foundation and such or just a good coverage face powder. This is what I do when I'm going out for dinner or a party, I don't wear it everyday. And in those 2-3 minute dead times I look for my outfit, check my shoes, paint my toenails, use my epilady, or whatever. I would not buy this again because it is expensive and I want to experiment with other products that claim the same.