Rimmel Blush - Santa Rose 001

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

MICA, TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL DIMETHYL PABA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), D&C RED NO. 30 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI73360), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI15850), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI77510), CARMINE (CI75470), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI42090), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI45410), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI19140)].

on 10/25/2009 3:41:00 PM

Wow, what a great blush! It's very natural looking, blends heavenly and very buildable. This blush, in no way shape or form, is anything like NARS orgasm. Reminds me more of a Benefit blush (maybe Dallas? I can't remember.) Flimsy packaging so I doubt it will travel well, but there's enough blush surface to use just about any size brush. Would repurchase.

on 10/21/2009 4:49:00 PM

I really like this blush. I think Rimmel's eyeshadows are for shit, but they get the blushes right. I reach for this blush all the time. I use it more that my NARS blushes, and I love my NARS. It's gives the skin a nice glow without glitter. Will repurchase.

on 10/21/2009 4:38:00 PM

I like, not love this product. It gives a gentle wash of pinky peach nudish color which
Is noticable but discrete enough to be used for everyday wear/work in a conservative corporate office.
I find myself alternating this with MACs blushbaby. I'm not a fan of the packaging though. Seems flimsy.
All in all, the packaging leaves some room for desire but I enjoy the product. Would definitely buy again

on 10/18/2009 5:54:00 PM

I picked this up after I saw a magazine article in In Style where they did two looks on the same girl (Alexis Bledel from Gilmore Girls); this was the product they used on the "steals" page. For a $4 blush, it's a great every day color and it looks very natural on my light skin. My one complaint is that the packaging isn't very resilient--the blush starts crumbling in the pot as soon you wear through to the bottom in even a tiny spot, and once it breaks, the blush is pretty much useless. Other than that, I like this product better than some of the higher priced blushes I've tried.

on 10/13/2009 6:31:00 AM

Wow I LOVE this blush! It gives a great natural peachy pink flush of colour, with a hint of shimmer, perfect for everyday blush. I've read that it is a Nars Orgasm dupe too, it's probably not as good as Orgasm but who can complain it's way cheaper! The size of the blush is quite small but once again it's affordable and awesome! Goes lovely on my NC15 skin.

on 9/25/2009 7:01:00 AM

Very cheap, very pigmented, finely milled, soft....whats not to love? The colour is the perfect natural looking flush on my cheeks. It lasts all day.
My only complaint is that the packaging is a bit too small. It'll probably run out pretty fast. But since pretty well everywhere sells rimmel and its very cheap, I won't have a problem repurchasing.

on 9/10/2009 1:00:00 PM

WTF... this barely shows up and worst, i thought it was matte. ITS NOT..in light u could see the shimmer-shit that i hate in makeup augh..

this is going to swappppp!

on 9/6/2009 7:47:00 PM

I LOVE this blush, I was so upset when I dropped it on the floor and it broke :(

on 7/20/2009 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I picked this up on impulse at Target because it was just so cute and tiny, not to mention cheap. I thought it would be perfect to throw in my makeup bag in my purse for emergency touchups since it wouldn't take up much space. I didn't have high expectations, thinking it would be mediocre and good in a pinch at best, but I was pleasantly surprised! It is a perfect almost matte pinky-peach color for my NC25/30 skin. I like that it isn't shimmery or sparkly for days I want a low key makeup look; I can always layer a highlighter or another blush on top for shimmer and sparkles. I was also surprised at the pigmentation. I only have to swipe my brush over this once to get the perfect amount of color for my cheeks but It's not SO pigmented that I have to worry about using a light hand or else look clownish... it's perfect. This has actually stayed out of my purse makeup because I've been using it almost every day. Definitely a winner!

on 5/22/2009 7:27:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a really nice, natural looking blush on me and I have been trying to find a similar color in a HE brand so I won't need to bother with this product. The blush itself isn't very pigmented for my NC25 skin so doesn't last that long and I have to really pile it on before I can see the results. It's also not very smooth and doesn't apply very well so I have to really buff it in for it to look good. The packaging is flimsy as hell and the shape is plain awkward for my blush brush. BUT this is a great color..it simply takes too much effort to look half decent on me and I'm just too lazy to deal with it in the mornings.

Popular Blush Products