Rimmel Blush - Santa Rose 001

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

MICA, TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL DIMETHYL PABA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), D&C RED NO. 30 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI73360), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI15850), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI77510), CARMINE (CI75470), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI42090), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI45410), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI19140)].

on 10/18/2009 5:54:00 PM

I picked this up after I saw a magazine article in In Style where they did two looks on the same girl (Alexis Bledel from Gilmore Girls); this was the product they used on the "steals" page. For a $4 blush, it's a great every day color and it looks very natural on my light skin. My one complaint is that the packaging isn't very resilient--the blush starts crumbling in the pot as soon you wear through to the bottom in even a tiny spot, and once it breaks, the blush is pretty much useless. Other than that, I like this product better than some of the higher priced blushes I've tried.

on 10/13/2009 6:31:00 AM

Wow I LOVE this blush! It gives a great natural peachy pink flush of colour, with a hint of shimmer, perfect for everyday blush. I've read that it is a Nars Orgasm dupe too, it's probably not as good as Orgasm but who can complain it's way cheaper! The size of the blush is quite small but once again it's affordable and awesome! Goes lovely on my NC15 skin.

on 9/25/2009 7:01:00 AM

Very cheap, very pigmented, finely milled, soft....whats not to love? The colour is the perfect natural looking flush on my cheeks. It lasts all day.
My only complaint is that the packaging is a bit too small. It'll probably run out pretty fast. But since pretty well everywhere sells rimmel and its very cheap, I won't have a problem repurchasing.

on 9/10/2009 1:00:00 PM

WTF... this barely shows up and worst, i thought it was matte. ITS NOT..in light u could see the shimmer-shit that i hate in makeup augh..

this is going to swappppp!

on 9/6/2009 7:47:00 PM

I LOVE this blush, I was so upset when I dropped it on the floor and it broke :(

on 7/20/2009 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I picked this up on impulse at Target because it was just so cute and tiny, not to mention cheap. I thought it would be perfect to throw in my makeup bag in my purse for emergency touchups since it wouldn't take up much space. I didn't have high expectations, thinking it would be mediocre and good in a pinch at best, but I was pleasantly surprised! It is a perfect almost matte pinky-peach color for my NC25/30 skin. I like that it isn't shimmery or sparkly for days I want a low key makeup look; I can always layer a highlighter or another blush on top for shimmer and sparkles. I was also surprised at the pigmentation. I only have to swipe my brush over this once to get the perfect amount of color for my cheeks but It's not SO pigmented that I have to worry about using a light hand or else look clownish... it's perfect. This has actually stayed out of my purse makeup because I've been using it almost every day. Definitely a winner!

on 5/22/2009 7:27:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a really nice, natural looking blush on me and I have been trying to find a similar color in a HE brand so I won't need to bother with this product. The blush itself isn't very pigmented for my NC25 skin so doesn't last that long and I have to really pile it on before I can see the results. It's also not very smooth and doesn't apply very well so I have to really buff it in for it to look good. The packaging is flimsy as hell and the shape is plain awkward for my blush brush. BUT this is a great color..it simply takes too much effort to look half decent on me and I'm just too lazy to deal with it in the mornings.

on 4/24/2009 4:46:00 PM

My go to blush when I want something sheer and fool proof. I most often grab this blush above my others when I'm up before 5:00 am and I'm blurry eyed. Nice light weight compact it won't weigh your makeup bag down or if you are limited on space. But it is cheap plastic so low score on that.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is a peach-pink color. It's quite pigmented and buildable but I find the color to be too pale for me. I'm NC25.

Very poor lasting power.

The product itself in the pan doesn't look very smooth, though. I can see crumbles in it, so it doesn't come off evenly on the brush, but its not really a big deal.

What i really love about this blush is how compact it is...just so very travel friendly, yet the right size to get a good even distribution of product on the brush.

However, compared to shu uemura's matte pink blush...this blush is nothing!

Won't repurchase.

UPDATE: I just started to apply this blusher with a stiffer blush brush and this drastically reduces the time I spend on layering to get the color to show up properly. I'm just doing this until I'm over with it. It's just a tip I thought to share.

on 4/11/2009 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a really pretty pink blush. I bought this blush a while back when the packaing was diffrent. They have improved their packaging. I bought this blush not realizing I owned it. I really love this blush. This blush works for those people afraid of using blush. It wont make you look scary, just very natural.

Popular Blush Products