Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 12/12/2012 7:48:00 AM

The consistency is perfect and it glides on evenly on my skin. Still needs to swipe it with fingers instead of concealer brush afterwards but I have no problems with it :)

Due to my super lack of sleep, I added up to my hideous under-eye concealing routine a tad bit of highly pigmented bright orange eyeshadow, top it off with this concealer. Love the result. Stays on throughout the day <3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was surprised! This really works, if you expect it to do what it says, that is to brighten and de-puff the under-eye area. I use it under foundation, but I have only mild dark circles. Well, most days, anyway...
It's quite light & a thin consistency (which I love), but you still need to use a brush. Unlike some other liquid under-eye brighteners, it doesn't cake/dry out after it's "set".
I carry one around in my bag, and have one at home. The only minus I can find is the weird metal rollerball thingy. At first it was quite good, cooling and measured out a good small amount with one swipe. Now it seems to have dislodged slightly and the edge of the applicator/tube is too rough to put on the skin under my eyes.
But, this is a good,convenient and inexpensive product, I'd definitely buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this!!! I use it under my Diorskin nude concealer and it helps to cover my circles beautifully. Does not dry my skin out despite the alcohol content, and I have very dry skin. Does not crease or cake at all. I think this comes on two shades or something, but I have the lightest one, and it is the perfect color for my skintone. This is very easy to blend too. This is defiantley one of Garnier's best products that they have ever made. The only downside is that I have no way of telling when this will run out of product since you cant see inside or anything, and it has a rollerball applicator. But I have been using mine everyday for over a year and still going strong. I will buy another when i run low on this one!

on 11/30/2012 2:46:00 PM

HG!!!! My all time favorite undereye concealer..tried everything from drugstore to high end and this ticks all the boxes...cheap, wakes up the eye instantly (as the roller feels cold and refreshing) and covers very well, the packaging is also very handy! highly recommend it!

on 11/27/2012 10:58:00 PM

Absolute favourite under-eye concealer / brightener. It doesn't really conceal 100% but leaves the skin brighter. It is very natural and I sometimes use without foundation. Price is a little high, but I will repurchase because I love it. The ball thing doesn't do much for me, its jsut another way to dispense the product.

on 11/26/2012 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I hated this product! The idea of it is great: simply roll it on and you're good to go! NOT! Even though it may sound quick and easy, due to "rolling" the product on you are simply using more than is necessary. Also, this product contains alcohol which is definitely NOT GOOD for under your eyes. After I found that out, I immediately threw it out. Complete waste of money.

on 11/25/2012 7:52:00 PM

Okay, first off, this is the most amazing fantastic under eye concealer I have ever tried. I wouldn't call myself a makeup junkie because that term sounds kind of stupid to me but I do really love makeup and I have definitely tested my share of concealers. If you have extremely bad dark circles this won't work for you. Plain and simple. Move on. This will however work if you are like me with moderate or light dark circles and very annoying fine lines/bags under your eyes (mostly from lack of sleep). It covers, brightens very well, and definitely makes me look much more awake. I always looked like a zombie before this concealer. I think some people are way too harsh on this product when it comes to performance. Obviously if you have very bad circles it won't do a great job, as it's not meant to be full coverage. For me, this covers mine very well, and does not crease whatsoever which is a first for me with an UE concealer. I use powder foundation so I set this as I'm applying. To put it simply:
PROS:
Definitely works for moderate dark circles
Doesn't crease (make sure you set it)
Very brightening
Great colour for fair to light skin tones (maybe even medium if you apply foundation over)
Great texture
Awakening
CONS:
Will not work with very bad dark circles
Can fade off slightly after maybe over 7-8 hours

This concealer is definitely worth a try. I use my fingers to apply and it looks flawless. Give it a chance! Great correcting shade. Could even be used as a KimK highlight style if you like that. Overall, definitely will be repurchasing (it lasts a VERY long time for one tube)

on 11/21/2012 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have very very bad undereye circles. So I gave this eye roller a try and I wish I would have listened to the bad reviews. I didn't help to diminish my eye circles at all. It even didn't cover my eye circles. They looked more greyish after putting this "concealer" on.

Won't buy it again.

on 11/20/2012 5:24:00 AM

a wonderful YSL TE substitute...
amazingly effective,soft, great coverage, and brightens the under eye area like nothing does...
usually I put ''light'' nuance, and then dab it lightly...then I put my every day under eye concealer...skin seems to be nourished,brightened, and concealer glides over it beautifully....

I adore this product, and pitty we here have a limited range of shades which is really sad, because from only 2 shades available, it is almost impossible to find the lighter one...(Light)....we have medium which is too dark and therefore not usable...

10/10

on 11/20/2012 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a mediocre undereye concealer. I have hereditary bad undereye circles. I have had them since i was 12, and i have fine lines under my eyes, not because i'm old, i'm like 27, but because the way my eyes are structured. I have always had a hard time finding good undereye concealer, until i stumbled upon benefit erase paste-still my HG which is really opaque and good. I like this because of its convenience, its easy to apply and the consistency is rather thin.

This also gives a decent amount of coverage, not the most opaque undereye concealers you have ever seen, but it covers okay(light-medium). Because of the consistency, it's easily blendable and doesnt dry too quickly, and once applied its actually very cooling. In my country this only comes in one shade, unfortunately, this comes in the lightest shade, although a tad too light for me, but once blended it's still okay.. Stays on at least for 6 hours before disappearing, creases after 4 hours and It doesnt highlight any of my undereye fine lines upon application but after awhile it settles into the fine lines.... Doesnt give me milia and i have not noticed any improvements when using this, all in all-okay -mediocre not the best, I will buy again simply because of the convenience of its application and because i'm lazy lol, not because this is a super great concealer.