April 20, 2014 | 1639 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 4:02:00 AM More reviews by kathun31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favorite mascara on the market. This is not clumpy like all mascaras' claim to be, this one actually isn't. All others I've tried are too clumpy or don't make your lashes long enough or are too runny/wet (I'm not sure how to describe it), or make your lashes stick together and look like spider legs then break them off. This mascara does all it promises, granted it wont add 2 ft to your length, if you want that girls your going to have to buy false lashes. It is also dark enough and thick enough for me to see a marked difference from my natural lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Dayday00

MAC' Plushlash used to be my favourite mascara. THen it was the Lash Blast Volume.
But then, one day my mom came one with this mascara, that she found at Costco.. 15$ for 3. What a steal.
And what can I say? I ADORE this mascara. I would never think I would find something better than the Lash Blast volume.
The Fusion gave me length and volume, but still it look so «natural». Doesn't look clumpy or anything.
Seriously, I feel like I have fake lashes with this mascara, but in the same time it look natural.. Am I clear? AHah.

I've finished my tube and I will buy this mascara again, when I finished all the other mascara I still have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by lavenderwig

best mascara ive found so far

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by tntajalle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loooove this mascara!!! I've tried MAC fake lash to Lancôme hypnose, and I always come back to this one,its really cheap around $9 and it turns my very thin med. length lashes into glamour status :) I always put a couple coats on each eye then use a curler and WHAM BAM beautylicious!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Grehjohrt

I don't get the rage the YouTube community has with this mascara -- all it does to my lashes is give them a slight black, tint. The wand is terrible in my opinion, too fat for the teeny bristles. I always end up poking my upper lash line.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Shadowgirl898

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! Makes my lashes look full but natural without clumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by shelbyxx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite mascara. It lengthens, makes my blonde lashes black, and gives them volume. I love this stuff mostly because it's not thick and it doesn't clump my lashes together. Most Maybelline mascaras do that to me, so I switched to this. And I love it! It's not dramatic either, so it'd perfect for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by cinnamonglaze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I heard so many good things about lash blast that I had to take a break from my high end mascaras & give this one a try & im glad I did.
I have a narrow eye shape like mean fox & It's hard to see my green eye color but since ive been using lash blast, I get compliments almost daily. It opens up my eyes with out using a curler, lengthens, defines & gives volume. I look more wide eyed & I love it.
It doesn't really flake on me after a 12 hour day, but you can get some fall out if your messing with your lashes, I don't so thats not a problem.

Cool Tip* Apply one coat of lash blast, then rub a tiny amount of translucent powder on your finger, sweep the powder on your damp lashes then apply another coat of lash blast. mascara, powder, mascara. & don't sweep the mascara on, wiggle it into the lashes from root to tip. Beautiful.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by sakecat22

Doesn't flake. Also - doesn't lengthen, or volumize. The black leaves a weird grey cast on my lashes. The brush on this one requires me to pay close attention to how I am using it - otherwise my right eye gets mascara on the edge lashes and my left eye gets mascara in the middle lashes. This might also be a reflection of how often I wear makeup. I prefer my mascara to be a lot more visible if I am going to bother with application - and more dummy proof.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

My third favourite mascara - first being Maybelline the Colossal, second would have to be Revlon Grow Luscious. I generally dislike modern silicone brushes but this one has thousands of feathery bristles to build up volume. Nice dark black pigment, doesnt appear to flake so far, nice sturdy packaging. A great mascara for the price. Covergirl very rarely fails to produce great mascaras and powders for a great price.