July 29, 2014 | 1013 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by DColleen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wish I had checked the reviews on the product before purchasing. I actually like the consistency and coverage of this concealer. Although I have oily skin it seems to really last in coverage whereas a lot of other products slick right off. I think a little goes a long way with this and the brush used for application tends to over do it. But the big issue with this concealer for me is that it has caused my entire face (anywhere I've applied it) to break out horribly. I unfortunately won't be able to use this anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by momonro

I have been using this concealer for about 2 weeks now. I have the color medium light (for reference im nc 35- nc 40 in summer). This is concealer is medium to full coverage and is very opaque. Ive been looking for a full coverage drugstore concealer and I think Ive found my HG! Ive used Hard Candys Glamoflauge concealer and that was full coverage but very drying under the eyes. I also loved Maybeline age Rewind which I have been using but the coverage is definetly more sheer than this one. I still use the Maybeline Age Rewind neutralizer shade underneath to counter act the darkness first then apply Superstay 24 hr on top patting it with my finger and it sets which is nice so I dont have to worry about creasing. So Far A+

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 6:27:00 AM More reviews by RingofFire

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this as an under eye concealer and eye shadow base. The Cream shade works for me ( MAC NC 20) & covers dark circles very well and stays put. If you are a little dry try moisturizer underneath, let dry then apply. I usually prefer to use this in summer or when I know I will have a long busy day. It can be a little cakey just watch how you apply. I would not recommend if you have a lot of deep wrinkles under your eyes though, but it has great coverage for a drugstore product. My only complaint is I cannot seem to use it all over my face, as I am breakout prone around the chin/jawline.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's NOT good for a concealer. I used it once and never touched it again. But lately, I've been using it as a highlighter for my nose and it's actually good for that purpose lol I wouldn't buy again though!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by billie999

Super crap would be a better name for this product.

I never thought it was possible to have a concealer be too thin to cover any blemishes, yet still manage to look thick and caked on. Until I bought this that is.

It doesn't cover my blemishes, it looks caked on and terrible when I apply it (probably because you have to put a gallon on to cover any mark on your face). To top it all off, I am the palest person you will ever come in contact with. And the shade I use is always the lightest. Well I bought the lightest and it was WAY TOO LIGHT FOR ME! When a concealer is too light for ME, that is saying something.

To top it all off I believe this broke me out. I have 2 Maybelline products, and one of them is this. I am not sure which product broke me out but it was possibly this concealer, if not another Maybelline product. From now on the only Maybelline products I'll buy is their mascaras.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Lyra16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved it at first yet within a an hour it looks bad. It changes colour over a couple of weeks- sometimes more orange-ish, sometimes lighter. In addition to that problem, this can be full coverage yet it is so heavy it bunches up and gets cakey so easily. Don't even mention powder as it makes it worse. I would rather have something sheer than cakey. I have tried to use moisturizer and let that set- yet it has no effect. Even with a primer too. I love the colour and how it looks RIGHT after applying it... Sadly it does not last. This is not worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by slacamoire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to love this product, but every single time I've bought it, the concealer has separated into 3-4 different colors in the tube after about a month. No joke. I store it in a cool, dark place in the bathroom, but I have stopped using it because the color changes so dramatically. It's a shame, because the concealer works great for the first month before the color changes!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by jessbeth

This is a great product. I ahve also tried A LOT of concealors and I feel like this one is the best. It is a small amount in the tube, but it does last. Also, if your skin is dry or flakey, it will show it (like most concealors). Covers my dark circles and blemishes if applied correctly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by oknad78

I have tried every concealor out there from expensive to cheap and tried this one on a wimp and it really works well to hide my dark circles. Im fair skinned and with dark circles its hard to conceal without being too cakey looking. It stays on all day and looks natural!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by ThiaLou

I like this product but I think its making my chin break out!!
I think ill stop using it on my chin and only for my under eyes.

It does tend to cake so only use a little
and it does stay on all day.