Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Isododecane, Propylene Glycol, Diisocetyl Dodecanedioate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Nylon 12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Talc, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Carbonate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-): (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

on 8/7/2012 12:20:00 AM

I bought this on a whim and ended up really liking it. it covers my undereye circles very well while also brightening up my whole eye area. I also use this to cover pimples. I find this to be very full coverage. it covers blemishes and scars very well. I have repurchased this a couple of times already... originally I purchased shade Ivory, but I thought it was actually too light. So I then purchased shade Cream, but I found this to be too dark and it looked pretty orange as well. so I then re-purchased Ivory and have been using it everyday ever since.

on 7/31/2012 8:13:00 PM

This product is terrible! It cakes and make problem arias look worse. If you put it under your eye and if you cry or sweat lots it runs and comes of. Defiantly will not buy again. What a waist of money!!!!!!!!!!!

on 7/31/2012 8:31:00 AM

At first I didn't like this concealer. The shade was too light for me, it looked obvious on my skin and it was hard to blend, though I noticed it covered well my blemishes. Now I mix it with another concealer or with a small drop of Rimmel 25 hr foundation. It covers and blends well after that.

on 7/30/2012 8:43:00 AM

This concealer is alright. The only bad thing about it is that it dosent blend. The reason for that is because it dries way to fast and dosent give you time to blend at all. If you do catch it in time, theres a small chance it will blend, but most of the time it wont.

on 7/18/2012 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

To start out with, my expectations for this were terribly low. BUT...This is good. It's a good color, good packaging...but it's so hard to blend! I literally can't make it blend. That's where it lost points with me. This does not cover everything, and I will only use it on a few problem areas, then use something else for the rest. Most concealers I try go on one color, but towards mid day, they're all orangey and stuff. Let me tell you, that's not cool. This one does that. Part of it, I think, is that I'm so pale. I got the lightest color, and it shows up so dark! However, the staying power is AMAZING! It doesn't smudge or anything! If you're not deathly pale, this could work, but the main issue is that I can't for the life of me blend it!

on 7/11/2012 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This concealer is great! It's available at the drugstore, where I got it for around $4. It has a doe foot applicator and looks like a small lipgloss. It's a liquid, but has a heavier coverage than most drugstore concealers. I think it does a great job covering my red pimples, and covers most all of my dark circles. If you don't blend it out under the eyes, it can look a bit chalky. Blending it thins the product a bit, but adding more after blending doesn't make it look cakey. And, although it does not last 24 hours, which I expected, it stays on my face for at least 10. There aren't really any dark shades, the darkest being Dark Beige, which is unfortunate. I am looking for and trying out concealers right now, but Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer is still one of my favorites. I would say try it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I usually always read reviews about products before I buy them to keep from wasting money on products that don't work. I came on here and actually read bad reviews about this product but still thought that I'd give it a go and I'm glad I did. A lot of people have said that it settles into lines and wrinkles and cakes which doesn't happen to me. I have used it with a crap foundation though and it has caked and what not but when I use it over my MAC studio fix fluid foundation it actually looks quite nice. It covers quite well and I've even used it on problematic areas and it hasn't broken me out. The only issue I have with it is the applicator because it's unhygienic. I've had it for awhile now and it's the best concealer I've used so far. In saying that I haven't tried high end ones but for a drug store product it does what it's supposed to and I will be repurchasing.

on 7/6/2012 3:43:00 PM

hate it!!!! one of the worst concealers i have tried

on 6/28/2012 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

NEVER again will I buy this product. I got it for $10 to hide my acne scars. IT DID cover it up for a few minutes then afterwards, it would just look cakey and the scars become very visible. i have combo skin. and this is just not for me.

It works great as an undereye concealer though

on 6/22/2012 5:29:00 PM

This is my favorite concealer at the moment, it does give amazing coverage but it dries way too fast. I really love this concealer, but i'm still on the hunt for a better one. Will be repurchasing till I find.