August 29, 2014 | 1814 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Why would anybody spend $$ on an eyeshadow when we get the same results from the one that costs only $ 2 ...??? I like most of the colors from the WnW 's Color icon's line. This one is a Walnut shell brown color...PRETTY !

Quite Pigmented eyeshadow with a Nice Color pay off . Got Perfect Shimmer and Lasts Long with a primer ...Perfect for
1. Just eye lining
2. To Set my gel eyeliner with
3. All over the lid or For the crease .

This WnW product is a success for me after my failure experiences with the WnW liquid eyeliner and lipsticks...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by jacquelinar

this is rad, perfect every day color

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by LashFlashingLeda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I decided to write this review to throw it out there that on some people this swatches, not taupe, but a sort of chestnut brown. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing, but I do think it's worth noting that this isn't even remotely true to pan on a lot of people (including me).

That said, it's still well-worth picking up: whether it goes taupe on you or chestnut I can't imagine it looking bad on anyone. It seems like such a universally flattering color, it's dirt cheap, and the quality is extremely nice, especially for the price. Not a trace of powderiness: buttery, silky, and highly pigmented. Less fallout than a lot of my other WnW too!

I rated this five overall lippies despite my disappointment that it doesn't even remotely resemble the pan on me (or some other people)--so do take this review as the whole-hearted endorsement it is, with a grain of caution that your skintone may cause this to look quite different on you!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by sephoranut

Such a pretty taupe shadow. It has decent staying power with a primer. Cant believe I only paid $2.00 for this. Great for an everyday neutral.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG colour at the moment. Usually when I'm in a rush out the door I throw on this colour with a bit of eyeliner and mascara and it looks like I've spent a lot of time on my makeup. Sadly it does crease a little (I don't use primer) but, I don't even care.. at this price I'll re-apply and it's small enough to throw in your purse. I'll be repurchasing this as long as they keep it in the line. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I love this color! I have blue/green eyes and this is a perfect neutral. Its not powdery and has decent pigment. I always wear it over a base so it has great lasting power 8-12 hrs easy. To me its a shimmery taupe..not glittery just a bit of sheen. I don't gripe about the packaging because the price is just too good to really complain about that. Overall, this is one of my top 5 fav shadows. I love it and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

I don't like the cheap packaging but it's $2 so that explains the cheap packaging. This is probably the best shadowing from wet n wild. It's not powdery, it's highly pigmented and everyday wearable. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by YimK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful shimmery taupe color. Very pigmented and easy to blend. Others said this looked like satin taupe and its nothing like it. Satin taupe is darker and more purple toned. It looks more similar to patina. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Blplunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color!!! I have been using this alone on my eyes for my day to day natural look, but this could easily be used to create a smokey eye look as well. The only drawback is the packaging, a little hard to open, but as other's have said I just use my tweezers to open this. Pop the end in the slat and twist. I can live with this, which is why I went ahead and rated it 5 lippies! definitely worth it! BTW... I got this for 69 cents, how can you beat that?!?!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

A soft, subtly shimmery grey brown. This HAS to be flattering on everyone. I can't imagine someone not being able to wear this. It's incredible for creating depth without going all out for smoky. Just enough shimmer to prevent it from going flat.