October 21, 2014 | 2083 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Nutty-Noisette is a great taupe e/s that can double as a brow fill.
No need to spend more.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by maebee22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I know that this is overstated but I had to add my two cents. As an NW45 woc I LOVE Nutty!!! It is such a universally perfect e/s that I can't see this not looking good on all skintones. I have had to hide mine so that I could stop using it. Wearing the same eyeshadow everyday is like wearing the same clothes everyday, I'm wearing Nutty everyday. Ya the packaging sucks but it's 2 bucks. If you want great packaging then go to Dior or Chanel. Just sayin...I hate when people complain about cheap packaging on a $2 product like they're expecting it to be wrapped in gold. It can be depotted. I advise that everyone get this but be prepared to be addicted.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by strawberrylove2010

ive had this eyeshadow for quite a while, and dont find myself reaching for it at all. It comes off as a light brown shade with a silvery sheen on my eyes.
I think it would look beautiful on other people, but it just doesnt do much for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful everyday color. I use it alone over my lid when i'm in a rush for work, a bit of mascara and it looks so polished. Love the consistency of these wnw eyeshadows, so soft and buttery and smooth. Definitely recommend...the price is unbelievable for such a lovely shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Why would anybody spend $$ on an eyeshadow when we get the same results from the one that costs only $ 2 ...??? I like most of the colors from the WnW 's Color icon's line. This one is a Walnut shell brown color...PRETTY !

Quite Pigmented eyeshadow with a Nice Color pay off . Got Perfect Shimmer and Lasts Long with a primer ...Perfect for
1. Just eye lining
2. To Set my gel eyeliner with
3. All over the lid or For the crease .

This WnW product is a success for me after my failure experiences with the WnW liquid eyeliner and lipsticks...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by jacquelinar

this is rad, perfect every day color

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by LashFlashingLeda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I decided to write this review to throw it out there that on some people this swatches, not taupe, but a sort of chestnut brown. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing, but I do think it's worth noting that this isn't even remotely true to pan on a lot of people (including me).

That said, it's still well-worth picking up: whether it goes taupe on you or chestnut I can't imagine it looking bad on anyone. It seems like such a universally flattering color, it's dirt cheap, and the quality is extremely nice, especially for the price. Not a trace of powderiness: buttery, silky, and highly pigmented. Less fallout than a lot of my other WnW too!

I rated this five overall lippies despite my disappointment that it doesn't even remotely resemble the pan on me (or some other people)--so do take this review as the whole-hearted endorsement it is, with a grain of caution that your skintone may cause this to look quite different on you!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by sephoranut

Such a pretty taupe shadow. It has decent staying power with a primer. Cant believe I only paid $2.00 for this. Great for an everyday neutral.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG colour at the moment. Usually when I'm in a rush out the door I throw on this colour with a bit of eyeliner and mascara and it looks like I've spent a lot of time on my makeup. Sadly it does crease a little (I don't use primer) but, I don't even care.. at this price I'll re-apply and it's small enough to throw in your purse. I'll be repurchasing this as long as they keep it in the line. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I love this color! I have blue/green eyes and this is a perfect neutral. Its not powdery and has decent pigment. I always wear it over a base so it has great lasting power 8-12 hrs easy. To me its a shimmery taupe..not glittery just a bit of sheen. I don't gripe about the packaging because the price is just too good to really complain about that. Overall, this is one of my top 5 fav shadows. I love it and will repurchase.