November 26, 2014 | 1426 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Nutty

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by dancingintherain92

This eyeshadow, along with most Wet n' Wild shadows is buttery smooth and very pigmented. Its got a shimmer, but not glitter. It's such a pretty taupe/brown color and I almost feel like it would fit in right with my urban decay naked palette! It's beautiful. There are two things that I took away a lippie for. I've noticed in the store that many Wet n' Wild shadows seem to have cracked, so I'm assuming, since the shadow is so soft, it is easy to break. Another thing is the packaging is really hard the to open, although it gets easier after the first time, and I'd rather have that then it spilling all over and falling open if I took it in my makeup bag. I honestly think that if anyone is going to look for drugstore eyeshadows, Wet n' Wild is the way to go, and it's one of the cheapest brands! LOVE. :).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Nutty-Noisette is a great taupe e/s that can double as a brow fill.
No need to spend more.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by maebee22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I know that this is overstated but I had to add my two cents. As an NW45 woc I LOVE Nutty!!! It is such a universally perfect e/s that I can't see this not looking good on all skintones. I have had to hide mine so that I could stop using it. Wearing the same eyeshadow everyday is like wearing the same clothes everyday, I'm wearing Nutty everyday. Ya the packaging sucks but it's 2 bucks. If you want great packaging then go to Dior or Chanel. Just sayin...I hate when people complain about cheap packaging on a $2 product like they're expecting it to be wrapped in gold. It can be depotted. I advise that everyone get this but be prepared to be addicted.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by strawberrylove2010

ive had this eyeshadow for quite a while, and dont find myself reaching for it at all. It comes off as a light brown shade with a silvery sheen on my eyes.
I think it would look beautiful on other people, but it just doesnt do much for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful everyday color. I use it alone over my lid when i'm in a rush for work, a bit of mascara and it looks so polished. Love the consistency of these wnw eyeshadows, so soft and buttery and smooth. Definitely recommend...the price is unbelievable for such a lovely shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Why would anybody spend $$ on an eyeshadow when we get the same results from the one that costs only $ 2 ...??? I like most of the colors from the WnW 's Color icon's line. This one is a Walnut shell brown color...PRETTY !

Quite Pigmented eyeshadow with a Nice Color pay off . Got Perfect Shimmer and Lasts Long with a primer ...Perfect for
1. Just eye lining
2. To Set my gel eyeliner with
3. All over the lid or For the crease .

This WnW product is a success for me after my failure experiences with the WnW liquid eyeliner and lipsticks...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by jacquelinar

this is rad, perfect every day color

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by LashFlashingLeda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I decided to write this review to throw it out there that on some people this swatches, not taupe, but a sort of chestnut brown. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing, but I do think it's worth noting that this isn't even remotely true to pan on a lot of people (including me).

That said, it's still well-worth picking up: whether it goes taupe on you or chestnut I can't imagine it looking bad on anyone. It seems like such a universally flattering color, it's dirt cheap, and the quality is extremely nice, especially for the price. Not a trace of powderiness: buttery, silky, and highly pigmented. Less fallout than a lot of my other WnW too!

I rated this five overall lippies despite my disappointment that it doesn't even remotely resemble the pan on me (or some other people)--so do take this review as the whole-hearted endorsement it is, with a grain of caution that your skintone may cause this to look quite different on you!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by sephoranut

Such a pretty taupe shadow. It has decent staying power with a primer. Cant believe I only paid $2.00 for this. Great for an everyday neutral.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG colour at the moment. Usually when I'm in a rush out the door I throw on this colour with a bit of eyeliner and mascara and it looks like I've spent a lot of time on my makeup. Sadly it does crease a little (I don't use primer) but, I don't even care.. at this price I'll re-apply and it's small enough to throw in your purse. I'll be repurchasing this as long as they keep it in the line. :)