November 22, 2014 | 1260 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by jackiech100

I've been using the same mascara for three years because every time I try I new one, I hate it. My sister just bought this mascara (she had been using the same brand I was). I decided it wouldn't hurt to try it so I stole it from her bathroom and wore it that day. Immediately when I put it on, I was astounded! Unlike other mascaras I've tried, Falsies right away coats your lashes with product to make then long and dramatic. I've been wearing them everyday now and plan to buy my own when my sister goes back to her apartment.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by KayleenAffliction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I must have gotten a bad batch because this product was horrible. I've tried it 4 or 5 different times and it keeps giving me the same results - gross-looking, mucky, spider-lashes.
The formula was too runny and the brush just splattered the product on and made them thick and looking awful. You'd have better luck rubbing mud on your lashes.
I've always had luck with Covergirl mascara, so I'll just stick with that!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by AshhhAnn

There's a lot of things I love about this mascara, in my case one tube lasts a long time, which I did not expect, but I've had my same tube for over a year, (I also switch between other Mascaras', & sometimes I don't wear makeup.) But just because I love certain aspects of this mascara, doesn't mean I'm IN Love with this product. I love how big my lashes look when I use this product, and it's pretty durable, (I pick at my mascara & lashes all the time during class, and it tends to look fine at the end of the day.) It does help hold a curl also, & does a lot to accent my eyes if I wear it with other eye make-up or not. I don't like how this can feel on my lashes, it can feel sticky, and sometimes your top & bottom lashes will scrape together. This product and also look really clumpy and flakey & and like someone just melted plastic onto your eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by QueenBee1217

I have tried most high end products when it comes to mascara but nothing (I mean NOTHING) compares to ANY Maybelline mascara there is!!!!!!!!!!!! I always come back to Maybelline! Great value (less than $10), lasts long, doesn't dry fast, gives volume (as in VOLUME) to my lashes. I've been using Maybelline mascaras for I think 12years now. And that's when I started wearing make up!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by chertheseira

Hands down the best mascara I've ever used! I'm an Asian girl and this does everything for me, it's volumizing and lengthening and it doesn't clump easy. Great for day and night wear except that you might need to double/triple coat to get it to really look like falsies but this is a great product for it's price. I got it for less than SGD20. Definitely my HG mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i didnt really like this but its not that bad.it is s really good one. i love maybelline mascaras and have tons of them. this one didnt clump on me but didnt give me a lot of curl. it also burned my eyes really bad

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by jwinter00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought two tubes of this mascara in a 2-for-1 sale and I was worried that I'd have double the regret, but I'm pleasantly surprised with it! I have super short, stubby lashes and this stuff actually gives me some volume! It does take quite a few coats (I would estimate about 8 or 9) and the brush is strangely shaped but I don't really mind! Does it do what it promises and give you the look of false lashes? Nah. But it's decent nevertheless.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by captainkelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Only mascara that actually lengthens my lashes noticeably and makes them thicker. I like this mascara, but I just hate how much it flakes all over my face during the day. It only smudges on my lower lashes but not terribly. But this is a def go to mascara when I don't want to try anything new.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by jennimcneil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased this product after a friend had recommended it to me, and although I'm not 100% satisfied with it, it definitely isn't a bad mascara. I really love how it separates my lashes and smooths out clumps, but the problem is that it doesn't create enough thickness and volume. Also, the brush is kind of flimsy and it makes it hard to apply. I got it on sale for around 5$ which makes it worth the price but I wouldn't pay too much for this mascara. Overall, it's a decent product but there are far better mascaras for the same price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice and waterproof but still smudged on the outer corners.

I smile a lot so my eyelashes touch there and smudge. I don't like the finish. It's too shiny for me. Otherwise it doesn't clump too much, it is a very dark black for having bought the darkest color, it's one of the more volumizing mascaras, and it doesn't relax my curl considering I bought the waterproof version. I will not buy again though. I can find better