August 27, 2014 | 963 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:07:00 AM More reviews by tallulahlm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Call me a Debbie-downer but I refuse to get on the fanwagon for this product. Maybe I'm just accustomed to sky high, voluminous lashes but this mascara looks way too subtle and natural for me. There is nothing "falsies" about it. It doesn't lengthen or thicken or anything. It just kinda sits on my lashes. I mean, it's not offensive or clumpy or anything, but it's not amazing either. Save your money and buy one of the many products Maybelline actually does well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by beautygroove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I forgot which Falsies brand I got so I'm just going to assume that it's this, lol. Anyway, I like this mascara and it does make my lashes thicker and more volumized. However, it does smudges for me throughout the day and I have to clean up around my eyes. But it's cheap, handy and does the job quick. I also like this type of brush. My mascara itself dries up very quick though. Didn't feel like I got to use it that much before it was all out.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by francescalam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the very first mascara I've tried out from the Volum' Express collection. Considering the fact that Volum' Express has been one of the most popular mascaras, I've decided to try this out when Volum' Express The Falsies was out. First thing I've noticed is that this is one of the most expensive mascara from the collection.

To be honest, I was quite disappointed with the effect. It was called The Falsies, I expected it would do an amazing job with volumizing and lengthening. It does have microfiber for lengthening the lashes but it wouldn't give you the false lash look. Apart from that, the colour of it is not dark enough. It adds 0 volume to the lashes.

The good thing about this mascara is that it didn't smudge and it is very easy to put on. Maybe it's because the formula is so light? If you are looking for something which give you a very natural look, you could give it a try but I wouldn't recommend it to those with short and thin eyelashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it's a fine mascara. It separates the lashes and gives a fair amount of volume. I didn't notice any lengthening effect though. I'm sure there are better options but still this one is okay

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Qtraro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara does what it says, I use about 3 coats of it and it works well. My eyelashes are very damaged from getting extensions. I will keep using this mascara until hopefully the lilash starts working and I don't need to use as much mascara.

Only downside is it dries out in the packaging quite quickly, though it still works loses it's falsie affect.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by mranellucci

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my favorite mascara ever! I also own Lancôme's Hypnôse Star and Benefit's They're Real and I always go back to this Volum'Express one. It gives my lashes volume and it can definetely hold a curl (it is waterproof)! The curved shape of the wand is perfect for lashes definition. I usually give one coat to my lashes and then work the tips of my outer-lashes for a sexy feline eye look. This mascara is a win-win; get lots of volume (but no clumps!) and save your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2013 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Emmacunningham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara was just okay. I got it on sale for $4 so for the price it wasn't bad. It did dry out really quickly and it gets kinda gluey towards the end of it's life. It does clump a little bit but it's nothing that can't be quickly combed out. I probably wouldn't buy it again unless it was on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by cccaaattt

use it everyday. love it. best mascara that gives tons of volume and length

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yup. Definitely one of the best. No clumps. Nice separation. BUT I wouldn't say it make my lashes look like falsie. (Well, you know how extremely and crazily long /curvy/ thick falsies are now a day)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by AdelaideScars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this based on a couple youtube beauty guru recommendations, and it is by far the worst mascara I have ever used, it clumps like crazy and doesn't do what it claims. Won't buy again and won't recommend.