April 19, 2014 | 1733 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by PinkGlitter521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute favorite mascara of all time. It lengthens my lashes and gives them a little bit of volume. Ive tried countless mascaras that range from drugstore to high end. I find that this mascara doesn't flake or clump at all(unless your putting a million coats on).
I love the curved brush because I find that it really gets all my lashes and coats them all evenly. I will be repurchasing this product for sure!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by californiagirl103

The mascara was ok, I absolutely hated the curved brush and thats why I threw this away. I won't repurchase mainly because of the brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Brookeelise

I wasn't very impressed with this mascara. It wasnt horrible, just average. It did lengthen and give volume to my lashes, but not very much. I won't be buying this again, but I do want to try the new falsies big eyes to see if I like it any better.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Lucy_192

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is just OK. I got it because Tanya Burr (you tube make up guru!), raves about it. I don't like the curved brush and it didn't add much volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by realitydust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm very picky with my mascaras. Formula can't be too wet or too dry. Lashes need to be in a happy medium for thickness/volume.
I was definitely surprised by this one. Falsies is high up there on my list and I'm about to repurchase it. It gives my lashes enough lift and volume without looking obnoxious or clumpy. Formula isn't too wet so my lashes don't stick together, which is one thing I could never stand in other volumizing mascaras! Note, I usually apply my mascara moving the wand back and forth lightly to sort of comb through the lashes.
Worth a try-- I wasn't expecting to like this one :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by LeeVogt

This is great mascara for thickness. I use Latisse, so I don't need length so much. This goes on super smooth on top off Select Lash Eyelash Serum used as a clear primer. To avoid clumping, I don't let the serum or the mascara dry between coats. I do lots and lots of quick coats before it dries. Always do bottom lashes for the full false eyelash look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by CaraDeedee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my holy grail mascaras. The formula is on the wet side, which normally doesn't work with my thin and sparse lashes, but somehow it works wonders! The spoon shaped brush is what really makes it work so well. Usually my thin lashes clump together, but falsies adds soo much volume, almost as if I was using a fiber mascara. Its never clumped with me and adds amazing length and volume, I hope they never discontinue it. Its around 7 or 8 dollars, which isn't too bad for a drugstore mascara, and its well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by McBaby0808

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Definitely THE best mascara of any I've bought in the past 2 decades. Hands down. I agree that it's all in application you can't just blink it on, you have to work it on by gently moving the brush back and forth on your lashes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by payjark

This is tooooo clumpy and wet for my lashes. It didn't do much other than make my lashes stick together and clump up. Luckily it was very cheap. But I HATED this. I've never liked Maybelline anything that much so I have no idea why I even tried this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by mrsb622

One of my favorite mascara. Hate to sound cliche but I really do look like I'm wearing falsies when I wear this mascara