Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

3.5

Octinoxate 7.5%, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (PVP Crosspolymer), Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium 51, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica [2011]

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm using this foundation at the moment. I find it really good. It goes on easily with the spongey bristley type applicator (I smooth it afterwards with my fingers). It provides a nice light coating. Even though I'm not really old enough for an "ageing" type foundation, I tend to like these kind of foundations better as they are less cakey. It's got sun protection too, which is great. It defintely makes my skin look better than when I'm not wearing it, and seems to still look good at the end of the day. Sometimes I get a littly oily with it, but I find that with all foundations. I wipe the applicator with a tissue after each use, as it says to. It would probably be better not to have to do this, but I don't want gunk building up on it. I douht the collagen and goji berries are doing anything, but that's not why I bought it.

I like the way this product feels on my skin. I made the mistake of purchasing it too light for my spring time skin. I ride a motorcycle so I have already gotten a little darker from the sun. The shade will be perfect for my mid winter color though. I hate the applicator. Totally, hate it. The prodcut looks smeared and streaky on my face. I use an applicator to smooth it in and it looks fine afterward. It also didnt cover much as it it a mid to light coverage product. I will buy this product again for days when I don't want to look like I am wearing foundation.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

So I recently had a fall out with my BareMinerals powder because of some color matching problems, and was on the prowl for something that didn't turn me orange. Being pale with a light olive undertone has always made foundation matching a nightmare. Having been brought up as a powder-girl, I was a little hesitant to try this liquid formula. I have a slightly oily cheek area, and was sure that as soon as it went on, it would clog me up and make me super shiny/oily looking. But a friend of mine bought me a few different foundations to try out as a gift, and I decided to give this one a go for a couple of days. I dabbed it over the areas I wanted covered, and then very lightly spread it on in an erasing movement. The color was PERFECT. I was thrilled with the match, but still wary about how it would turn out as soon as I started my day. It went on a bit dewy-but not greasy- so I patted on a translucent powder for good measure. I have a physical job (massage therapist), and was worried that if I began to sweat, it would slip and get too oily. It did get a little shiny again, but it did not look bad or like it was melting. I just patted on another small layer of translucent powder, and it didn't look caked up or unnatural. I don't have wrinkles, so I can't speak for the anti-aging effect, but it didn't clump up in the areas next to my mouth when I smiled, and the crease my forehead makes when I raise my eyebrows stayed smooth as well. I do some modeling on the side with a few friends, and it was AMAZINGLY photogenic. Needless to say, I'm in love. <3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My mom recommended me this product.This product is awesome.Good coverage.color matching is great.Iam nc 37&i use buff which is a great match.i have been using it for 2 months with the age rewind powder and the great thing is that it doesnt break me out.The staying power is great.Also the applicator is good.But i just dab and blend it with my elf powder brush.Iam really amazed .I have already stocked up when there was 40%off sale at riteaid.

I tried this today and absolutely love it. The feel is very light and velvety soft. This is the kind of foundation I've always wished they would create--finally someone has!! I always have to use the fairest color in any foundation I've tried and their lightest blends perfectly with my skin tone. I agree with the person who said it's like a primer and makeup all in one. Bravo, Maybelline!!

Nice coverage, it lasted me all day, didnt clog my pores, helped to hide my imperfections and gave me a nice flawless look. I just swipe some on my face and finish blending with my fingers or a foundation brush. I got the color creamy ivory and it matches my fair skin perfectly. I will buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I opened these up and tried it in the store..good thing I did that so it wouldnt have been a waste. I tried the honey coor first which was slightly to light and the next was tan which was way to dark..so there is not a color match for me but I dont care anyways..now about the product I was very suprised how greasy and wet this felt on my skin...it was as if I had been working out and sweating..it looked like melted makeup on my face..also it slightly stung my face while I applied it..I will stick with my double wear..oh I did like the packaging would be good for on the go but not for me maybe people that have very dry skin idk

I got this as a tester - I just asked a girl in Boots if I could take one away and she said yes.

The product itself seems really smooth and silky and of comparable quality to a more expensive product. I don't know if it does the age rewind stuff but it certainly covers well and blends really easily too. I have no idea how it works with the applicator.

For a reasonably priced day-to-day foundation then at this price you can't go wrong. Set with powder if you want a more finished look.

However, I think if you really do want either a glowy finish or a heavier coverage then this won't be for you.

I've been using this foundation for quite some time now and it truly is a good foundation. I don't think it really erases my complexions imperfections as I was hoping hence the name. But, it does give me a radiant glow. It's not mattifying at all. More like oily, or greasy. It has such a sheer feel. I like the look that it gives off on my skin, but I do have a down fall.
It does tend to leave off a greasy feel on my skin after a few hours and it tends to rub off. Which I really find upsetting.
I have oily skin, so I think it's not a great product for my skin type. But really, if your dry to normal, this would be perfect.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really wanted to like this product! It sure promised a lot - I don't have many fine lines, but hey, who wouldn't want to erase them? The first time I tried it, I couldn't find where it was applied. The color was a perfect match (Nude) and the applicator was weird and hard to use. It just kind of sat on top of my skin, and the applicator smeared it all over.
After reading some reviews here, I removed the applicator covering and it worked so much better! I loved it - until I realized I was broken out. I stopped it for a few days and my skin cleared. Tried it once more, and within hours, little bumps all over my face. I think it's a good idea in theory, but covers the skin too much with the weird silicone-like formula. Back to my tried and true Revlon ColorStay!