September 20, 2014 | 1838 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Makeup

rated 3.4(2027 reviews)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by GoonerGirl

After trying the Revlon Colorstay foundation, I really wanted to try this one too.
I bought it in 'Golden Beige' as my skin has yellow undertones, and it was a pretty good match (could do with being a bit more yellowy).
Coverage is medium-full (buildable) and the foundation goes on really nicely with a brush. It contains some shimmer, some people may have an issue with it, but I thought it wasn't too bad. It looks really good on my skin and doesn't look cakey.
The packaging is nice, the cap comes off a bit too easily at times so I'd love it if it was a bit more secure.
I have combination skin, and the foundation lasted well but needed a touch up after a few hours. if you have really oily skin, you must powder it of course.
Overall, very pleased with the foundation. Thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by Fashionkilla200

This was a bee amazing product amazing coverage😍😍😍

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by DARBSI

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. I has excellent coverage. It lasts all day. A little goes a long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by lovelylemons

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like a lot of Revlon things but not this. I'm pretty pale (I have to get the palest option of everything) but I got this in 002 vanilla and it STILL makes me look dead. It's just so grey!! And it has stupid glitter in it which doesn't make you 'glow' or anything, you just look like a sparkly vampire (although you might be into that I guess). It's quite drying too, so if you have dry skin it just accentuates your patches and sort of sits on top of your skin in this icky white film. Euch. I don't want to chuck it away though because it's a waste, so I blend it with my Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB to make a usable foundation. It's actually a pretty good result! So, if you're like me and you don't like the chalkiness or the greyness you could try mixing it with something more hydrating and with a deeper colour (the BB cream is a bit too orange for me on its own). But tbh I don't buy a mid-range foundation just so I can mix it with an oily BB cream every day. So I will deeefinitely not be buying this again.

Dispenser's good though. And good SPF. Two lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Brittnymarie

I love the bottle and the pump. I've used so many different foundations; powder, cream, foam, liquid- you name it I've tried it. I always seem to be coming back to this product. It's not too light nor is it too heavy. It does plenty of coverage for me without the "cakey" feeling. Pricy? Yes. But the bottle does last me a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by bail9865

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So although I just bought this a few days ago, I am in love. I do YouTube videos and have an HD camera, which picks up every single flaw and a lot of times makes my foundation and skin look bad... But I used this when I first got it, filmed and it looked AMAZING. I only gave it a 4 out of 5 because it doesn't necessarily feel light, but it doesn't feel too thick either. I wish they had more of a shade range because it was extremely hard picking out a shade. I also gave it a 3 for price range because for being a drugstore foundation it is on the pricey side. It was 14.95, and that was on the cheaper side of seeing it in stores.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by niskycheer7

I love this foundation!!! Its light reflecting qualities make it look like i have much smaller pores and no flaws. It has a perfect texture (not too thin or thick) and glides on easily with a brush or plain old fingers. The only con is in pictures, the flash makes your face look quite a but lighter than in person due to the light reflecting properties.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by juliexo54

I love this foundation. It leaves a very soft look and isn't cakey like many other foundations.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this foundation. I first bought this in 2010 when I found out about it. I used a Mac 190 foundation brush to apply. Fast forward .3 years and I have been using the Mac 109 to apply this every day and I am in love with the finish! I am Mac nw45 and Mahogany matches me perfectly. Strange because the Mahogany in the Colorstay foundation for oily skin does not match me, I have to mix with Caramel. Anyway, I'm so in love with this, the finish and the price. Also, I do not see any glitter in this but whatever. I will repurchase again and again. Seriously, the drugstore is the best place to get makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by sabbywabby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My sister bought this product for me in the shade Shell and it's kinda too light for my skintone. I made it work for me by putting on some bronzer and it looks great. It has a medium to full coverage but of course i still put on concealer on my undereyes. I also bought the revlon photoready powder to set the foundation and it works awesome together! It really gives me a dewy airbrushed finish that i like. It looks sooo flawless in person but my face did look a little whiter in pictures. I guess its because of the spf in it which gives a whitish cast in flash photography. Its something i can get away with though, nothing major. I use this foundation when i go to parties/night outs and it stays put till the end of the night. So i gotta say it is quite long lasting. Also, the packaging is very beautiful. It has a really convenient pump that works nicely and doesnt give off excessive amounts of product or anything like that. I cant compare it to other high end liquid foundations since i don't wanna splurge on something that i wont be using everyday (I only use liquid foundation for special occasions) but i consider this as my HG liquid foundation. Plus, you definitely get more for the price you pay. Definitely will be buying this again. Hope this helps :)