December 21, 2014 | 1890 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Makeup

rated 3.4(2042 reviews)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by gelatinjello

I bought this almost a month ago and have been using it almost every day. I would say this is a medium coverage foundation that is buildable. The packaging is great since it has a pump, and I like the consistency of it. However, I don't like the shimmer it has. There is a lot of flash back in flash photography. I have a bunch of pictures in which my face is clearly much lighter than the rest of my body due to this foundation. It looks much better in person than in photos... so much for being PhotoReady. It has 20 SPF, which I'm sure adds to this problem. Anyway, I like how it feels but I won't repurchase this product again because of the shimmer and flashback problem.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by l0vebuzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really liked the coverage of this foundation and how long it lasts. It gives a dewy finish, however I'm not a fan of the shimmer. Under certain lighting the glitter is really noticeable. I also noticed that the actual shade is lighter than what it looks like in the bottle. Overall, a good foundation but would not buy again because of the shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by erinbrittannyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this foundation! I have seen some reviews complaining about the "shimmer effect" but this isn't that different than most foundations. Light-Medium coverage. Stays on all day. Not amazing for dry skinned people, but it's alright. Flakes up a little bit until I started using an exfoliator and now I have no problems with it flaking up on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by primandpink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a terrible product for me. It was extremely sparkly under lights (guess that's where the photo-ready effect comes from) but for me it was just pale and glittery. I came home from a birthday dinner and my face was super pale compared to my neck and body, and the foundation has adhered to my dry patches. Maybe It wasn't made for dry skin, but even after moisturizing and primer it still left my face looking like a mix between Caspar the ghost and the Sahara desert. Never purchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I quite liked this product! From reviews before i bought this everyone claimed they sparkled like a vampire but i can honestly say i didnt, i barely noticed any sparkle at all, the coverage is quite light and the finish is beautiful and luminous which is always a plus!

For the price and the actually quality of the foundation its great but i wouldnt recommend this for oily skin, as mine was a little oily after a few hours, still a great product and comes in a range of colours!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by KrystalKat18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Usually this foundation is like $36 In Australia but I got it on special for $26. I got it in 004 nude and it's a really good colour. I usually apply foundation with a kabuki brush but this foundation sat wierd when I applied it that way. I tried it with a beauty blender and it applied well and sat better on my skin. Applying it with a beauty blender did make it less coverage but wasn't to bad. After a little while I found it dried in spots and looked a bit flakey/cakey in some spots even with/without a primer. It has a slight shimmer but it look me 3 weeks of using it to notice and if you set it with powder you don't notice. It's an okay foundation but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by obrienm5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation is beautiful. Goes on smoothly, easy to blend and covers well. Makes my skin look luminous and dewy. The glitter doesn't bother me. I do use a primer and setting spray with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by GoDawgs

This foundation is fantastic. I have been trying various foundations and BB creams over the past couple of years trying to find the perfect one, and I think I finally found my HG.

I prefer a dewy look without adding moisture/oil to my oily/combo skin. This foundation is perfect for that. It goes on matte, but still gives a bit of a dewy look. I do not see ANY sparkles when applied to my face, but I also shake the bottle before I apply. I do see some very fine sparkles when I swatch the product on my hand. I've read that if one doesn't like the sparkles, you can apply the foundation and then dab with a tissue to remove the sparkles. The product is buildable. I have pretty good skin and just need a product to even out my skintone, so I apply lightly for light to medium coverage. I have played around with it and you can definitely apply it heavier for a nice medium to full coverage.

I have fair skin with pink undertones (NW25) and the shade Shell works well for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by ankosh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

this foundation is not perfect it is very good thought
as i have dry skin it is better that colorstay for me it is dewy and beatifull
upclose you cab see the glitters but i love it it doesnt bother me at all
it doesnot breakme out thought ,
all in all it is good one pretty good coverage as i dont need much covarage i have the shade vanilla 002 as in my country this is the lightest available not perfectly matching but it is good
love it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Jerena

I was about to buy MUFE mat velvet plus foundation but thought i would give this one a try and pair it with my revlon colorstay that i stopped using because of the thick formula. It worked like a magic! seriously!!! i only use it together and it gives me the same effect even better than mat velvet plus does (i got a sample at sephora so i already tried it) anyway the most important thing for me that it feels much lighter than colorstay by itself, the staying power is still the same, another thing is i have colorstay with pink undertones and photo ready has yellow and together they give me very natural looking color, i'm very happy with this two together.