Ecotools Domed Bronzer Brush

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

on 1/30/2012 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

MOST AMAZING BRUSH EVER. out of my MAC, Sigma, Sephora, etc brushes... this is the only one i have a back up of - God forbid it gets discontinued! It applies my face powder like a dream... I pat it on and then buff out. blends my bronzer and blush impeccably, blend out my foundation down my neck, helps me create an airbrushed finish and it's SO soft it's amazing. For $8... this is something you must invest in. So multi purpose and so effective. This is the only EcoTools brush I feel this strongly about (and I've tried a few). Love.

on 1/29/2012 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i love this brush as i love all Ecotools brushes! it's soft but dense so it picks up a lot of product and is SO SOFT! i love the packaging, love that it's eco friendly, love the design of the ecotools brushes and i've never bought any ecotools brushes that i haven't loved. the bristles don't fall out and it's the perfect size for applying blush and bronzer, but you could apply powder w/e this too! giving it a 4 just because i find the handle a TAD too big - i do love the cute, chunkiness of it, but in terms of practicality, it could've done with a thinner handle. otherwise, the perfect brush!!!

on 1/29/2012 12:37:00 AM

This is my fifth brush from them and they're all amazing! I didn't get this brush to apply bronzer. I use Pur Minerals compact foundation, and a "chisel" brush came with the set when I first bought it, and I didn't mind it all. It worked fine, but since winter's gotten really dry Pur Minerals just suddenly looked cakey. Not only that, but that brush was just so scratchy and irritating I could feel my already ruddy skin getting more red and irritated whenever I used it. I considered many different brushes, including Laura Geller, Sigma, and MAC brushes, but just couldn't afford them. I've had several Eco Tools brushes for a few years and they are such great quality and such a bargain! I tried the Laura Geller kabuki, the Too Faced Teddy Bear Kabuki, Studio Gear, Ulta brand, etc, with my foundation at the store and this brush is just as soft and applies just as well as those expensive options. Pur Minerals doesn't look cakey and matte when I use it, and my skin isn't getting microscopic scratches from crappy bristles anymore. I really can't get over the quality of Eco Tools brushes, all in all. Love this!

on 1/8/2012 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Extremely dense, very soft and although I have owned it for months and must have washed it at least 10 times it hasn't shed a single hair. Very useful for bronzer, it's also good for blending and I guess it could be used for powder as well. Love it, for the price it's a steal.

on 1/8/2012 4:08:00 AM

Update 1/30/2012:
I've started using this brush to apply translucent powder, and it works brilliantly for that too - updated to 5 lippies.
---
Nice brush for the price. I use it to apply Studio Fix - it's the perfect shape and density to pick up enough, but not too much powder, and apply it evenly.

on 1/2/2012 12:32:00 AM

ECOtools knows how to make brushes!
5- Soft beautiful and ECO friendly =)
3- Price isnt the cheapest but isn't too expensive either...
5-Nice ziplock type package it comes in but who saves those things any ways..
Would TOTALLY buy again...

on 12/28/2011 10:50:00 PM

I use this brush for my loose powder mineral makeup. I prefer it over my other synthetic kabukis from Lumiere, etc. It has a big head and gives a lite even coverage. I personally would not use for bronzer. I prefer fibre optic brushes for bronzer.I wash with full strength Dr. Bonners liquid soap. Never sheds.

I would repurchase if I need a want a back up.
I use a brush guard (reviewed) and it dries well. continued >>

on 12/28/2011 7:51:00 PM

Amazing brush at a great price! For a while I didn't find myself reaching for this brush but recently I bought the Bonnebell Glimmer Bronze and decided to give this brush another go. It works wonders!! This brush picks up just the right amount of product and blends everything out nicely so it doesn't leave a harsh & dirty muddy look on my face. I wouldn't recommend it for contouring because then I find this brush to be a tad bit too big... but for an overall bronzed look, I think it does it's job! It's sooo soft too, love it!

on 12/28/2011 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This brush is so soft!!! I use this brush as for my mineral base and it buffers the base in so smoothly! The brush did not shed at all when I washed it.

on 12/25/2011 11:16:00 PM

Cannot believe I haven't reviewed this yet..this is an AMAZING brush for the price you pay! Great quality and SOOO perfect for putting bronzer on all around your face! Totally creates a natural glow and dispenses the product evenly and beautifully! And best part of all, completely affordable and easy-to-find in-store!

Top Rated Ecotools Products