January 26, 2015 | 1353 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Rwood1

ECOtools knows how to make brushes!
5- Soft beautiful and ECO friendly =)
3- Price isnt the cheapest but isn't too expensive either...
5-Nice ziplock type package it comes in but who saves those things any ways..
Would TOTALLY buy again...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by autumn95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this brush for my loose powder mineral makeup. I prefer it over my other synthetic kabukis from Lumiere, etc. It has a big head and gives a lite even coverage. I personally would not use for bronzer. I prefer fibre optic brushes for bronzer.I wash with full strength Dr. Bonners liquid soap. Never sheds.

I would repurchase if I need a want a back up.
I use a brush guard (reviewed) and it dries well. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by ichig021

Amazing brush at a great price! For a while I didn't find myself reaching for this brush but recently I bought the Bonnebell Glimmer Bronze and decided to give this brush another go. It works wonders!! This brush picks up just the right amount of product and blends everything out nicely so it doesn't leave a harsh & dirty muddy look on my face. I wouldn't recommend it for contouring because then I find this brush to be a tad bit too big... but for an overall bronzed look, I think it does it's job! It's sooo soft too, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by angelbuilinh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This brush is so soft!!! I use this brush as for my mineral base and it buffers the base in so smoothly! The brush did not shed at all when I washed it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Cannot believe I haven't reviewed this yet..this is an AMAZING brush for the price you pay! Great quality and SOOO perfect for putting bronzer on all around your face! Totally creates a natural glow and dispenses the product evenly and beautifully! And best part of all, completely affordable and easy-to-find in-store!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by snodog16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love EcoTool brushes! The bamboo bronzer brush is super soft and very dense. I wash it with soap and water after each use and it still looks like new. I actually use this brush to apply my Pur Minerals powder foundation and it does an excellent job! However, it does an equally amazing job at applying bronzer. Definitely recommend this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by missrandomrants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush has lovely soft densely packed bristles, the only problem is the ferrule has gotten a little lose on mine after one 2 months of use. It has not come apart yet, but I can feel it move around while I use it. I feel like I may have gotten a dud so I would still buy again regardless.

I love to use it to blend out color, to apply powder foundation, and sometimes even liquid.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by bebeblondie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG!!! I adore this brush for applying powder foundation. I own two of the Sephora bronzer brushes - the Sephora Collection Pro Bronzer Brush #48 (white goat hair with silver handle), and the Sephora Collection Classic Bronzer Brush #44 (goat hair with black handle). I bought the second one because the first (more expensive!) one started shedding like crazy after a while, with chunks of hair falling out. Anyway, I have been using these Sephora brushes to apply my powder foundation for a couple years. I needed to buy a second set of makeup brushes to keep at my SO's place since I stay there a lot and got sick of hauling my stuff back and forth, but I certainly didn't want to shell out the $35-$45 (CAD) that I paid for another one of these brushes, especially since one of them fell apart pretty quickly. I remembered someone mentioning EcoTools makes nice brushes, so I looked up the reviews and was ecstatic to see that the Bamboo Bronzer Brush got great reviews and is very inexpensive as far as brushes go. I went to my local health food store and bought this, an eye-brush set, and the Finishing Kabuki. I am absolutely in love with the Bronzer Brush!!! It is so amazingly soft, far softer than the Sephora ones which I previously thought were as soft as it gets. Now my other ones just seem scratchy, and I want to replace them with another one of these. This gives a beautiful, airbrush finish to my powder foundation, and I also love that it's eco-friendly and cruelty-free. HG! I highly recommend this and would repurchase if I ever needed to.
---- UPDATE - 01/30/2012 - I bought another one of these a few weeks ago to use at home (I was using my first one at SO's place, and still using my Sephora ones at home, but my Sephora ones just seemed so scratchy so I caved and bought another). Turns out it's quite a bit less expensive at Walmart ($10) than at the health food store where I originally bought it ($16), which is sort of disappointing since I would rather support my local health food store than Walmart but oh well. Anyway, this brush is great! Still loving it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I do not use this for bronzer but for powder. I heard fantastic things about this brush so I had to purchase it.
It's very soft and fluffy. Makes it so easy to grab the right amount of power and has a great buffering effect.
No shedding and washes well. Dries in a decent time frame and holds its shape.
I really like how dense it is because it makes it so versatile. I really look for that aspect in many brushes I purchase.
Again, as always, the packaging is a bitch. Difficult to remove the brush.
I would buy again and highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by akmoore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yup. Excellent value for an excellent brush. Have a few of these to keep in various places. You definitely don't need to break the bank on the pricey brushes when most Eco-Tools dupes do the trick just as well.