Ecotools Domed Bronzer Brush

4.7

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

on 1/29/2012 12:37:00 AM

This is my fifth brush from them and they're all amazing! I didn't get this brush to apply bronzer. I use Pur Minerals compact foundation, and a "chisel" brush came with the set when I first bought it, and I didn't mind it all. It worked fine, but since winter's gotten really dry Pur Minerals just suddenly looked cakey. Not only that, but that brush was just so scratchy and irritating I could feel my already ruddy skin getting more red and irritated whenever I used it. I considered many different brushes, including Laura Geller, Sigma, and MAC brushes, but just couldn't afford them. I've had several Eco Tools brushes for a few years and they are such great quality and such a bargain! I tried the Laura Geller kabuki, the Too Faced Teddy Bear Kabuki, Studio Gear, Ulta brand, etc, with my foundation at the store and this brush is just as soft and applies just as well as those expensive options. Pur Minerals doesn't look cakey and matte when I use it, and my skin isn't getting microscopic scratches from crappy bristles anymore. I really can't get over the quality of Eco Tools brushes, all in all. Love this!

on 1/8/2012 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Extremely dense, very soft and although I have owned it for months and must have washed it at least 10 times it hasn't shed a single hair. Very useful for bronzer, it's also good for blending and I guess it could be used for powder as well. Love it, for the price it's a steal.

on 1/8/2012 4:08:00 AM

Update 1/30/2012:
I've started using this brush to apply translucent powder, and it works brilliantly for that too - updated to 5 lippies.
---
Nice brush for the price. I use it to apply Studio Fix - it's the perfect shape and density to pick up enough, but not too much powder, and apply it evenly.

on 1/2/2012 12:32:00 AM

ECOtools knows how to make brushes!
5- Soft beautiful and ECO friendly =)
3- Price isnt the cheapest but isn't too expensive either...
5-Nice ziplock type package it comes in but who saves those things any ways..
Would TOTALLY buy again...

on 12/28/2011 10:50:00 PM

I use this brush for my loose powder mineral makeup. I prefer it over my other synthetic kabukis from Lumiere, etc. It has a big head and gives a lite even coverage. I personally would not use for bronzer. I prefer fibre optic brushes for bronzer.I wash with full strength Dr. Bonners liquid soap. Never sheds.

I would repurchase if I need a want a back up.
I use a brush guard (reviewed) and it dries well. continued >>

on 12/28/2011 7:51:00 PM

Amazing brush at a great price! For a while I didn't find myself reaching for this brush but recently I bought the Bonnebell Glimmer Bronze and decided to give this brush another go. It works wonders!! This brush picks up just the right amount of product and blends everything out nicely so it doesn't leave a harsh & dirty muddy look on my face. I wouldn't recommend it for contouring because then I find this brush to be a tad bit too big... but for an overall bronzed look, I think it does it's job! It's sooo soft too, love it!

on 12/28/2011 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This brush is so soft!!! I use this brush as for my mineral base and it buffers the base in so smoothly! The brush did not shed at all when I washed it.

on 12/25/2011 11:16:00 PM

Cannot believe I haven't reviewed this yet..this is an AMAZING brush for the price you pay! Great quality and SOOO perfect for putting bronzer on all around your face! Totally creates a natural glow and dispenses the product evenly and beautifully! And best part of all, completely affordable and easy-to-find in-store!

on 12/18/2011 3:11:00 PM

I love EcoTool brushes! The bamboo bronzer brush is super soft and very dense. I wash it with soap and water after each use and it still looks like new. I actually use this brush to apply my Pur Minerals powder foundation and it does an excellent job! However, it does an equally amazing job at applying bronzer. Definitely recommend this product!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This brush has lovely soft densely packed bristles, the only problem is the ferrule has gotten a little lose on mine after one 2 months of use. It has not come apart yet, but I can feel it move around while I use it. I feel like I may have gotten a dud so I would still buy again regardless.

I love to use it to blend out color, to apply powder foundation, and sometimes even liquid.

Popular Makeup Brushes