Ecotools Domed Bronzer Brush

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

on 1/8/2012 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Extremely dense, very soft and although I have owned it for months and must have washed it at least 10 times it hasn't shed a single hair. Very useful for bronzer, it's also good for blending and I guess it could be used for powder as well. Love it, for the price it's a steal.

on 1/8/2012 4:08:00 AM

Update 1/30/2012:
I've started using this brush to apply translucent powder, and it works brilliantly for that too - updated to 5 lippies.
---
Nice brush for the price. I use it to apply Studio Fix - it's the perfect shape and density to pick up enough, but not too much powder, and apply it evenly.

on 1/2/2012 12:32:00 AM

ECOtools knows how to make brushes!
5- Soft beautiful and ECO friendly =)
3- Price isnt the cheapest but isn't too expensive either...
5-Nice ziplock type package it comes in but who saves those things any ways..
Would TOTALLY buy again...

on 12/28/2011 10:50:00 PM

I use this brush for my loose powder mineral makeup. I prefer it over my other synthetic kabukis from Lumiere, etc. It has a big head and gives a lite even coverage. I personally would not use for bronzer. I prefer fibre optic brushes for bronzer.I wash with full strength Dr. Bonners liquid soap. Never sheds.

I would repurchase if I need a want a back up.
I use a brush guard (reviewed) and it dries well. continued >>

on 12/28/2011 7:51:00 PM

Amazing brush at a great price! For a while I didn't find myself reaching for this brush but recently I bought the Bonnebell Glimmer Bronze and decided to give this brush another go. It works wonders!! This brush picks up just the right amount of product and blends everything out nicely so it doesn't leave a harsh & dirty muddy look on my face. I wouldn't recommend it for contouring because then I find this brush to be a tad bit too big... but for an overall bronzed look, I think it does it's job! It's sooo soft too, love it!

on 12/28/2011 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This brush is so soft!!! I use this brush as for my mineral base and it buffers the base in so smoothly! The brush did not shed at all when I washed it.

on 12/25/2011 11:16:00 PM

Cannot believe I haven't reviewed this yet..this is an AMAZING brush for the price you pay! Great quality and SOOO perfect for putting bronzer on all around your face! Totally creates a natural glow and dispenses the product evenly and beautifully! And best part of all, completely affordable and easy-to-find in-store!

on 12/18/2011 3:11:00 PM

I love EcoTool brushes! The bamboo bronzer brush is super soft and very dense. I wash it with soap and water after each use and it still looks like new. I actually use this brush to apply my Pur Minerals powder foundation and it does an excellent job! However, it does an equally amazing job at applying bronzer. Definitely recommend this product!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This brush has lovely soft densely packed bristles, the only problem is the ferrule has gotten a little lose on mine after one 2 months of use. It has not come apart yet, but I can feel it move around while I use it. I feel like I may have gotten a dud so I would still buy again regardless.

I love to use it to blend out color, to apply powder foundation, and sometimes even liquid.

on 12/6/2011 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

HG!!! I adore this brush for applying powder foundation. I own two of the Sephora bronzer brushes - the Sephora Collection Pro Bronzer Brush #48 (white goat hair with silver handle), and the Sephora Collection Classic Bronzer Brush #44 (goat hair with black handle). I bought the second one because the first (more expensive!) one started shedding like crazy after a while, with chunks of hair falling out. Anyway, I have been using these Sephora brushes to apply my powder foundation for a couple years. I needed to buy a second set of makeup brushes to keep at my SO's place since I stay there a lot and got sick of hauling my stuff back and forth, but I certainly didn't want to shell out the $35-$45 (CAD) that I paid for another one of these brushes, especially since one of them fell apart pretty quickly. I remembered someone mentioning EcoTools makes nice brushes, so I looked up the reviews and was ecstatic to see that the Bamboo Bronzer Brush got great reviews and is very inexpensive as far as brushes go. I went to my local health food store and bought this, an eye-brush set, and the Finishing Kabuki. I am absolutely in love with the Bronzer Brush!!! It is so amazingly soft, far softer than the Sephora ones which I previously thought were as soft as it gets. Now my other ones just seem scratchy, and I want to replace them with another one of these. This gives a beautiful, airbrush finish to my powder foundation, and I also love that it's eco-friendly and cruelty-free. HG! I highly recommend this and would repurchase if I ever needed to.
---- UPDATE - 01/30/2012 - I bought another one of these a few weeks ago to use at home (I was using my first one at SO's place, and still using my Sephora ones at home, but my Sephora ones just seemed so scratchy so I caved and bought another). Turns out it's quite a bit less expensive at Walmart ($10) than at the health food store where I originally bought it ($16), which is sort of disappointing since I would rather support my local health food store than Walmart but oh well. Anyway, this brush is great! Still loving it.

Top Rated Ecotools Products