October 25, 2014 | 1839 users online

Hair Treatments - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by seefaithrun

I have stick straight hair, so I am not sure how well this works for frizz. I did buy this for added shine and added shine I got! I apply this to damp hair and blow dry. Sometimes, I take a couple of drops and mix it with leave in conditioner. For whatever reason, whenever I use this treatment, my hair dries faster. I'm not complaining since a shortened routine makes me happy.

I will, however, complain about the packaging. A pump or a dropper would be nice. This bottle is not ideal for keeping things neat. I only want a drop or two and then I lose a few more that dribble down the side of the bottle. But what is a tiny mess compared to shiny hair?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by fkngabi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I received a bottle of this for free at Sallys beauty supply by using the March coupon. I've never tried the brand name Moroccan oil but after using this for about a week I feel it does everything I expected it to do. My hair is really thin and there's not a lot of it, it's also damaged and I have tons of split ends since I don't get trims because I'm trying to grow it out. I've used biosilk, chi silk infusion, Paul Mitchell skinny serum, pureology serum and pretty much most of the higher end serums on my hair and none of them have made my hair look as good as this does!!! I use about a dime size amount, after I detangle my wet hair, and concentrate mostly on the ends and then spread it throughout my hair avoiding the root area. This does make my hair dry faster when blow drying. Usually my hair gets frizzy and tangled after I blow dry, but when I use this it looks shiny and smooth. After I flat Iron my hair, it looks so healthy and silky, I can't believe it's my hair. I definitely recommend this for someone who has damaged hair, and wants it to look healthy and shiny again. I will continue to repurchase but I imagine this little bottle will last me for a really long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by revflapjackson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fantastic product, glad i skipped out on the ridiculously price Morrocan oil. This delivers the results it promises for about $8.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by lulucarmen

This is a great product for finishing your hair. Don't use too much or it'll totally ruin your look, making your hair look like you haven't washed it in a week! Smells great, the only thing is they should make the hole smaller as it is hard to control the amount that comes out!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by blast56

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was almost out of my Moroccan Oil brand and bought this on a whim at Sally's. I was hoping to save a little money but found out quickly that you get what you pay for. I used a smaller amount than what I would usually use of my Moroccan Oil and it made my hair a greasy mess! I think the amount of argan oil is minuscule in this brand since it is listed near the bottom. Lesson learned!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by bisco

First off, my hair is...a pain in my arse. It's fine, medium thickness, slightly dry at the top, and wavy all over, neck length. It's also color treated, but I rarely keep up with highlights or dye. Anyway, dry spots at the top, can be unruly. I wanted to buy the name brand of Moroccan oil but found myself to be turned off by the price. After research and comparison, I found this to be just as good or the same. So I drove to my local Sally's, got the club card, and walked out with riveting reds, the argan oil restorative mask, and oil itself. Showered that night with the deep conditioner, and soaked my hair in the oil at night. My hair was curly and shiny, but bed head. Still nicer than usual though. Took a shower, used the mask and oil again, blew dry it and WOW, it was soooooooooo nice. Straight, shiny, sleek, and just healthy looking. When I went to work I wasn't expecting anyone to notice, but my managers shot some nice compliments over my hair. Love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by lburns2

Love this serum! I use a small pea size in my hair before drying and it keeps the frizzes at bay and makes my hair shine. I have light reddish blond hair and it can look very dry and dull at times. This really helps that out. Oh and it smells great just like the rest of the line. Just don't use too much or you will get greasy. Edit: I forgot to add that I also add this to my hair dye when mixing and helps make it even more shiny and less damaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by TBenjamin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this product. Please do not buy into the whole packaging thing b/c this product is a diamond in the ruff ! I buy it at sally's beauty supply. It's inexpensive, but works well ! The smell is intoxicating ! It smell like egyptian musk only sweeter ! Al thought the product is a serum consistency, it covers like a bonnet ! Glides on silky smooth, a little goes a long way ! I have 3b-4a curls and waves, so it does work in kinky curly hair ! My hair is super moisturized, soft, and shiny ! It is now part of my hair routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by sweetlily2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! I have used the Moroccan Oil brand and this smells the same and does the same thing, and is 1/4 the price, so yay! Will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you use anything more than a dime size amount for your whole head (and I have ALOT of hair), it will look greasy. It is difficult to control how much pours out of the bottle. I really won't recommend this on Asian hair. I thought that this would help with my daughters knots and tangles that she sometimes gets. It really doesn't. The shine that it adds is minimal. The smell is an overbearing musk. It does fade in about 10 min after application. I wouldn't repurchase this.