One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100)

on 4/15/2011 4:21:00 AM

Don't know what there is a to not like about this! I have fine slightly dry and damaged hair and this always does the trick for me to really add shine. But I feel like it does more than just add shine, I've used it for several weeks and my hair actually got healthier. Start at ends with this and with the tiny amount of risidual product you have left on the palms of your hands smooth a little over top of your head/ crown..but be careful, it will make your roots look greasy, don't use any there. And I actually really like the smell! It's not that strong it just smells like warm carmel to me. This vs. a silicone frizz serum without argan oil, One N' Only wins for deeper moisturizing and frizz control! Your hair will look amazing especially if you straighten, but either way its winner!

on 4/15/2011 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This has got to be one of the worst hair products I've ever used. I have thin and damaged hair. I normally use CHI Silk Infusion but I wanted to try something new. Even if I use a very teeny tiny amount of this (while hair is wet or dry), it leaves my hair looking greasy. I don't have strong sensitivity to smell at all. I hardly ever complain about the scent of beauty related products but this stuff really stinks!! OMG I can't even describe the odor but it's awful and it can linger for a long time.

on 4/8/2011 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I would buy this product again if Morrocanoil was discontinued... Apparently Morrocanoil and this Argan oil are derived from the same product, but I just like having the "designer" version of it haha. But one small bottle has lasted me almost a year, and I have very long hair and use it every time I shower. Even after I get highlights in my hair that need bleach to lighten, my stylists always comment on how well my ends manage to hold up during the process. This is the best investment you will make for your hair!

on 4/7/2011 11:11:00 PM

This stuff is a perfect alternative to the brand name Moroccanoil treatment! I loved what moroccanoil does for my fine, thin and color processed hair and this does the exact same thing only its wayyy cheaper. Smells the same too, its awesome. I use a couple drops on damp hair and let my hair airdry and voila! Shiny, soft hair that smells yummy haha seriously, dont overspend on salon brand names, this stuff literally does the same exact thing as moroccanoil! In fact, I personally think this works even better. I'd also reccomend the shampoo and conditioner, they work great as well <3 I love the whole line. I have yet to try the mask yet but im sure i'll love it too! Never again will I burn a hole in my wallet when an inexpensive dupe is in reach.

OH I can not stand the strong smell... I'm giving this to someone else.

on 3/30/2011 3:37:00 AM

Its not comparable to real argan oil its alot heavier and greasy feeling, used it for 2 months with no difference in my hair whatso ever..=( was very excited to thing this was going to be my HG but no the search continues

on 3/29/2011 2:30:00 PM

It leaves an awful red color on blonde hair. It took a week to wash it all out. It may have argan oil in it, but it does not have the same amount. It has a lot more chemicals. A lot of sallys generic products are like that. They have more alcholol and less of the actual good ingredients.

I would give this a -5 but that wasn't an option. NEVER BUY THIS IF U HAVE BLONDE HAIR!!!!!

on 3/27/2011 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

- Pros: smooth; shine; less heat damage; less frizz; cheap
- Cons: need just the right amount; doesn't work on dry hair

- I have long black, wavy, thick hair and before I started using argan oil I had a terrible problem with frizz and not being able to get my hair perfectly straight.
- I can definitely say this brand of argan oil does its job. The oil itself is a nice peachy color that has some thickness and goes on smoothly. The smell is pleasing and not overpowering! After using it I noticed that flat ironing my hair is a lot easier and I don't have to worry about my hair frizzing up later. My friends have also been telling me that they noticed a huge diffierence in the quality of my hair.
- My only problems with this brand is that if I apply too little an amount my hair is tough and dry, but if I apply too much my hair appears greasy.
- Price: The price for this product is very fair considering how long the amount of oil lasts. My hair is very long and I have gone almost six months with the same bottle; using about a dime-sized amount almost every day. I picked this up for about $10.
- Packaging: The bottle itself is thick and durable, but is also transparent so you can see how much product is left. My only problem being that the twist-cap is a bit messy and it is easy for oil to spill over.
- Although this isn't the BEST argan oil on the market, it is good for its price, and I would buy it again if I ever finish with it.

on 3/27/2011 12:30:00 AM

I have stick straight hair, so I am not sure how well this works for frizz. I did buy this for added shine and added shine I got! I apply this to damp hair and blow dry. Sometimes, I take a couple of drops and mix it with leave in conditioner. For whatever reason, whenever I use this treatment, my hair dries faster. I'm not complaining since a shortened routine makes me happy.

I will, however, complain about the packaging. A pump or a dropper would be nice. This bottle is not ideal for keeping things neat. I only want a drop or two and then I lose a few more that dribble down the side of the bottle. But what is a tiny mess compared to shiny hair?

on 3/22/2011 2:48:00 PM

I received a bottle of this for free at Sallys beauty supply by using the March coupon. I've never tried the brand name Moroccan oil but after using this for about a week I feel it does everything I expected it to do. My hair is really thin and there's not a lot of it, it's also damaged and I have tons of split ends since I don't get trims because I'm trying to grow it out. I've used biosilk, chi silk infusion, Paul Mitchell skinny serum, pureology serum and pretty much most of the higher end serums on my hair and none of them have made my hair look as good as this does!!! I use about a dime size amount, after I detangle my wet hair, and concentrate mostly on the ends and then spread it throughout my hair avoiding the root area. This does make my hair dry faster when blow drying. Usually my hair gets frizzy and tangled after I blow dry, but when I use this it looks shiny and smooth. After I flat Iron my hair, it looks so healthy and silky, I can't believe it's my hair. I definitely recommend this for someone who has damaged hair, and wants it to look healthy and shiny again. I will continue to repurchase but I imagine this little bottle will last me for a really long time.