September 20, 2014 | 1724 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Eyelash curler

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2007 5:19:00 PM More reviews by chink88

I don't know how much my Asian eyes have to do with the quality of this eyelash curler, but it does not curl the lashes on the outermost edges of my eyes. I don't have the typical almond-shaped eyes, so my eyes aren't completely different from a Caucasian's eyes mind you. Also, this curler doesn't give a natural curl. It only crimps your eyelashes vertically upward, so it's not too natural looking. I paid 7 bucks for this curler and it is the first one I have ever bought, but even without trying other curlers, I can tell you that this isn't the one you're looking for.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2007 11:07:00 AM More reviews by estefaniae_89

i had recentrly lost my plastic cheap maybelline eyecurler so i decided to give revlon a try and bought the silver one because the lady said it was the best (comparing it to the gold one). Got home and almost popped my eye out, and i am NO beginer when it comes to curlers.
then i decided to try the gold one. Same thing WORST curler on the market stay away from it.
i think the problem is the design it doesn't fit my "eye".

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2007 6:29:00 PM More reviews by captormoonlu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Doesn't curl my lashes well, gives me 90 degree curves which are terrible looking. I also never managed to get it close enough to my lash line. It takes a LOT of squeezing to get the curl to go on. My eyes was just not suited for the shape. I nipped the corners of my eyes so many times trying to get the complete curl. Too much effort, mediocre results. I've just bought a Shiseido Eyelash curler which is so much better and easier to use.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2007 8:14:00 PM More reviews by mz_simmonz

This is a cheap, poor quality eyelash curler. I bought it back when I didn't know any better. It doesn't really "curl" my lashes, it kind of just bends them in a weird upwards angle but only after you hold it for a long time. Otherwise, you get no results at all. Also, the replaceble rubber part splits in half lengthwise after awhile. I removed it once to replace it, and I found a few lashes trapped in there! So it's making me LOSE lashes without me knowing. Horrible, will never purchase again, I'd rather spend a bit more cash to buy a way better curler.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2007 4:25:00 PM More reviews by kar126

This is for the old school Revlon curler. I bought this awhile back coz I saw good results on my friend who has long lashes. Result? WORST NIGHTMARE EVER AND WILL NOT RECOMMEND TO ANY ONE AT ALL! To be honest I do love the fact that it DOES curl my short, straight Asian lashes and it is dirt cheap. But this eyelash curler RIPPED OUT A CHUNK OF MY LASHES!!!!! This shouldn't be called an eyelash curler, it should be called an eyelash cutter! I had to go with no lashes in the center of my right eye for about half a year! HORRIBLE PRODUCT! DO NOT PURCHASE! I don't want anyone out there to go through what I did. No curls are worth losing your lashes for! I am sticking with my Shu Uemura. PS: I even tried the new futuristic looking one too, does not work at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2007 11:37:00 AM More reviews by CuteSmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this one because the Maybelline curler wasn't in stock, but I did get about the same "turn out" as I did with the Shu eyelash curler for 1/4 of the cost. I love it for the price. Would buy again, after I try the Maybelline curler and don't like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2006 8:27:00 PM More reviews by jump12

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very basic. Great price. I got it onsale :) I was debating between this one or a fancy expensive one, but I decided on the Revlon curler and I love it, even for my Asian eyes. Definitely works, but takes a few times practice in front of the mirror.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2006 1:20:00 PM More reviews by vintagebeauty102

This piece of crap cut my eyelashes. CUT THEM. When something has one purpose and can't even fulfil THAT, what the hell is it good for?

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2006 10:27:00 PM More reviews by backhome22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is horrible. I have to squeeze so hard and for such a long time it actually hurts my fingers,as well as blast it with the blow dryer, just to get a very slight curl. The pad is way too hard so it pinches and pulls out my eyelashes. It also does this wierd thing where it makes clumps of my eyelashes stick together, so when i wear mascara it produces the "tarantula" look. Not recommended.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2006 4:32:00 PM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Revlon curler was my first curler and I used it a long time ago before I started using the Shu Uemura curler. My lashes are thin, short, and straight and the Revlon curler oftentimes couldn't curl all of my lashes and instead, only curled a portion of my lashes. In other words, it curled my few longer lashes in the middle, but often couldn't reach my shorter or thinner lashes. It also pinched my lashes. Compared to the Shu Uemura curler, the Shu Uemura one curls better, doesn't pinch as much, and most importantly, reaches more of my hard-to-get lashes. However, the Shu Uemura curler is FAR MORE expensive. I have also heard the Shiseido or Kevyn Aucoin curlers are really good as some people prefer those over the Shu Uemura ones, although I have never used the Shiseido or Kevyn Aucoin ones before.