October 23, 2014 | 932 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by FlowerLily04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favority drugstore foundation. I wish it was a bit cheaper but other than that I have no complaints. It goes on great with an ecotools foundation brush and with your fingers. It does not streak or oxidize on my face. I am an NW35 and use Honey Beige. I have sensitive dry skin and I find that I can apply this at 6am and wear it through my work day. It has lasted over 16 hours on my face (not that I have wanted to have it on that long) and looked just wonderful. I have a hard time finding the perfect foundation but this is definitely my go to daily routine foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by nette92

Yet another foundation that breaks me out. Mind you I have VERY sensitive skin. I'm still on the search for something that won't break me out. Anyway, this foundation was very nice looking. I have dry skin but somehow it made me look more dewy in the light by the end of the day. So if you have oily skin i'm not sure if you'd like this although perhaps you could just set it with powder (which i dont because powders break me out like no tomorrow). I will say it does oxidize slightly on me but it wasn't anything major. The makeup in the bottle looks slightly paler and more yellow, but when you pour it out it looks darker with a peachy undertone (I'm NC20, I bought Sand Beige). Wish it could have worked for me but unfortunately it did not. It will be going back.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Velvet72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What a great foundation! And what a bargain too. I have tried a zillion foundations,and have not been as near as happy with high end brands as I am with this foundation. It goes on smooth,covers really well with buildable cover if you need it. Looks natural on the skin but makes my red blotchy skin look flawless! I like that is is not drying or overly matt on my skin,but almost stays dewy looking. I love it! Such a bargain! I am now convinced that it is completely unnecessary to spend a fortune on a good foundation. Move over EL double wear..... Hello maybelline!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by lovebug32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

so far this is my favorite drugstore foundation. i have been using it for 4 months now and I love it!! it has great coverage, it blends nicely the shade i use is sand beige and i have never found a foundation that matched my skin better than this one! it gives a nice semi matte finish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

After reading so many rave reviews about this product I thought I'd give it a try, despite being wary of the shade range. The lightest shade was WAY too pink for me (I literally have no visible pink to my skin, just yellow/golden tones) but the second one looked like it had the right tones. I got it home and washed off my makeup to try it, only to discover that it was much, much too dark and orange on me. I don't know what I was thinking. When you're as pale as I am and foundation shopping is as hard for you as it is for me, you know that you sometimes have bouts of denial when choosing a shade. You cling to a tiny shard of hope, praying that it might actually work for you even though it's pretty obvious it won't. This was one of those moments. I would say it was basically the same as MAC's NC20, if not a tiny bit darker, and I'm an NC10-15. This would be a good shade for me when I have a tan, and I may give it another try at that point. It really did have a wonderful finish and great coverage. I was so disappointed that there was no color match for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by jlushh

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!

I use it in 005 Light Beige, and I am a Nw15. Colour matches my skin perfectly. It applies really well and a little can go a long way. Offers fantastic coverage, even on dark freckles/moles, and it really does last all day. I have dry skin, doesn't give me any spots, dry patches, anything!

It's usually in a Maybelline 3 for 2 offer at Boots, so I get it a long with the concealer (which is also fantastic!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by lisa1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

UPDATE! Still like this foundation but the Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme beats this hands down! It makes this foundation feel heavy in comparison.

Love this! My shade is Sand Beige and it matches perfectly! FINALLY! Stays on all day and doesn't feel like makeup. Medium to full coverage. Leaves a matte finish though not too matte. I just love it. Covers well (and i have brown spots and acne marks), feels good on the skin, it's not too expensive especially with a coupon and i just love that it matches my skin so well. I went back and forth to a bunch of other brands and i come back to this again and again. It's the only foundation that i have purchased over and over. I think i'm going to stop believing the hype about the other products and stick to this my tried and true. I would have loved a pump on this instead of the open bottle thing but it's fine because you can control how much foundation you use. It's awesome!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by mua_freak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

my hg liquid foundation is loreal true match, but it doesnt stay on my face and transfers onto my clothes. this stuff is thiscker and has decent coverage, but i will continue to use mainly because it doesnt transfer. much better than colorstay imo. shade selection not so great, but i could still find a good match for my skintone. hatee that its not a pump bottle, but i'll deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Kris20

I was using cover girl before I got this one and it would never make It through a day of work ...maybelline 24 superstay stays on all day and helps control oil.. the color was really hard to find I ended up just picking a darker shade works fine for me and seems to just blend in and big plus doesn't make me break out that's the only thing I liked about cover girl too

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by bobloblaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I initially liked this foundation because it's one of the few drugstore foundations that doesn't break me out (the other being L'Oreal True Match). I can actually sleep in this foundation, wash it off next morning and not experience a single breakout. It has very little in the way of oil control capabilities but very few products do. Unfortunately this product is getting such a low rating because it oxidizes terribly. Now, many foundations oxidize on my oily skin and often turn a shade darker. This foundation turns orange. Dark peach, Jersey shore-like orange. Back to the store it went!