October 21, 2014 | 937 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I cannot live without this moisturizer. I use it everyday. I used to stress over my dry and cakey looking makeup. I went through all kinds of moisturizers, but none of them helped my makeup look smooth and flawless. And then I found this amazing product. I apply it on my body right after showering and I apply it to my face before I do my makeup routine. A little goes a long way. Don't use too much because it can make you look greasy. It helps my concealer and foundation go on sooo smoothly. And I also noticed that since I started using this moisturizer, my acne scars are fading away. My face has never looked so clear.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Skincareexp

This was recommended to me from a friend as a "very good" moisturizer for my face. Let's just say, I'm questioning the loyalty and trust in our friendship now. I have mild to severe acne. But it's rare that a product makes me worse or irritates me. This product did just that. When I applied it, I did sparingly and it was still very greasy. And it's way thicker than expected. This is also not water based, and has oil and alcohol in it. This also made my face red and itchy directly after application. And it also made my face greasier faster throughout the day. But I used it on my body and it was okay. So that's why I gave it 2 stars.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This moisturizer now comes in a sanitary three ounce tube. It spreads easily and evenly. It works very well as a facial moisturizer for my dry skin, which is also sensitive. It protects my skin and keeps it moist.

I use a layering technique. First, I apply Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II, then Zia Skin Basics Everyday Moisturizer, and finally, Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by sugarkookies

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in LOVE! I have such dry skin, especially on my hands and legs in the winter time and my face isn't much better so I really needed a GOOD moisturizer...DING DING DING... Found it! This is SO thick and creamy and it just glides on so smoothly...ahhhhh.....lol. Worth every penny ladies :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by clarabeau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is so moisturizing, I really wish I could use it on my face. It works fine for the body although a little thick and filmy for my taste, and on my face, dear lord does it clog my pores! No inflamed pimples or breakouts, but so many pores on my cheeks were clogged and there was a huge difference in the texture when I had only been using this for a few days. Once I stopped using it, I stopped getting the clogs but they took a while to clear up. So I think I wouldn't buy this again, except maybe as a body lotion in a pinch!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by Tpot

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My dermatologist recommended this for the eczema on my body. I used it on my face & never looked back! I love it as a simple, no frills moisturiser. It's creamy but not oily, reliable & does not contain any fancy (read: potentialy irritating) ingredients. Fragrance free, moisturises well without any greasiness on me. My skin is just calm & moisturised. I reach for it when I need a break from all the rest or when my skin is in trouble & sensitised from whatever I've thrown at it, or when the weather is cold & dry. It works well every time! Convenient when travelling because I get mine in a tube (no jar where I stay), & it can be used on both face & body without blowing out my budget. Highly recommend this!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 5:07:00 AM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great, gentle, vaseline-based cream with a "body butter" texture. I use it mainly for soothing irritated skin and protecting skin on my face and hands before I go out in the cold. Cetaphil products are the only thing I can use when my eczema breaks out, but I don't find them hydrating enough for everyday use- I really like these products as more of a protector or sealant. If I don't have straight vaseline this is also something I put "over" olive or argan oil to treat my hands or face at night in winter. If you like Galderma products and want something with a little more healing, the Restoraderm line is quite nice, as well. I like the tube for my hands and face, but use the pot for body moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by hotasice91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This seriously didn't do anything to my skin, it didn't get softer or clearer the bright side is that it didn't break me up. That's why I'm giving it a 2. I wouldn't buy it again, I've bought way better drug store moisturizers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

After a month of not properly moisturizing my body, I came home from work one day, showered, and literally, and I mean literally applied about two handfuls of this stuff all over my freshly shaved body, which felt very dry and uncomfortable. Rubbing giant handfuls of this stuff all over felt very therapeutic, and I should definetely make a habit of this. The cream is so rich and emollient, and is like a drink for my parched skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ulia032

This is the best night-time moisturizer for dry skin, especially during the winter. Helps with dryness and doesn't irritate sensitive skin.