October 25, 2014 | 1319 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Cappuccino

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2006 12:43:00 AM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

*Im writing this for my sister*.....This has been my absolute HG lipgloss for years. It smells great and lasts so long. Ive been buying this since 6th grade, and as a junior in college, I have to say that I still use this and continue to buy. Absoulte best and cheapest lip gloss ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2006 5:33:00 PM More reviews by newagetomatoz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This, like many other MUAers, is my HG of lipgloss! I bought it on a whim a year or two ago and fell in love with it, but somehow, I used it up and forgot about it. But today I was in the Dollar Tree by my house and I saw my precious lip gloss there for $1!!! I had to buy it! As soon as I got home, I tried it on and it is as good as I remember! Needless to say that I will be making a return trip to snag some more of these babies! Cappuccino is like the perfect, non-super shimmery neutral lipgloss for a PPP like me. ;-D

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2006 1:41:00 PM More reviews by euph0rik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore these LipLites, I think they're my HG lipglosses because of the excellent quality to price ratio. Cappuccino is very wearable, looks especially stunning in the summer whne you have a tan. Doesn't taste like much but the smell is yummy. It's sweet but not sickening because it goes away after a while. Very moisturizing as well, no need for a separate lipbalm underneath. A little sticky but I don't mind it, I think sticky lipglosses help with the staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2006 2:44:00 AM More reviews by usersilver

I have light olive skin and fairly pigmented lips.. this is the absolute perfect nude gloss on me,though definitely on the jlo side of nude lippies but not that intense, so if you're looking for a pinky natural nude this is not the one for you. It's a sheer beige without the grey, or lavendar under tones that make lips look dead. It has a hint of pink but only the smallest bit. Sheer enough to wear during the day for toning down lips, and also super wearable with a nude lipliner. The taste isn't quite cappuccino, but its sweet and has relatively good staying power. This is definitely HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2006 2:12:00 AM More reviews by frozen_rain

Hmm.....this looked....funny on me. I was hoping for a nudey-pinky color. (since my lips are quite pigmented) It turned out to be a tad too brown and mauvey-looking, and makes me look washed out. (I have beigey-skin) Maybe I'll try toning it down a little by putting on less or something.
Besides the color, though, the texture is good, the smell is good, and it lasts a long time!
I guess you'll have to try the color out for yourself.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2006 4:18:00 PM More reviews by kittybrmow

This is a nice lipgloss. I liked to wear this with liplites mocha mousse.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2006 3:44:00 AM More reviews by helenmelon

Lovely scent, a touch too sweet but I still like it. Lightly layered, it tones down my pigmented lips to a light pink that is really pretty paired with dramatic eyes. Nice texture too, I'd rebuy. Have to be careful how much I put on though; too much = tacky and washed out

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2006 12:28:00 AM More reviews by kalifas

I don't think that anyone is pickier about their lipgloss than I am. I like sheer shimmer- NO PINK whatsoever- and I want something that will tone my highly pigmented lips down without covering them up, like lipstick (for this I strongly recommend Mac Cthru Lipglass).

Anyway, this is one of my HG lip glosses, I have 5, because I only use 5! I wear it alone or with Mac Cthru. I looks beautiful, smells and tastes yummy! Great for a natural look, with smoky eyes, sunkist look, basically anything... And for 3 dollars or less, how can you honestly complain?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2006 6:49:00 PM More reviews by diducdakitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

just got it today and i love it~ i like how it's not too sticky like MAC lipglosses. it goes on very nice and the color is very nice~ the scent is not so pleasing but nothing to fret over~ i'll update later if i change my mind but i like it so far <3

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2006 9:50:00 PM More reviews by SHANA14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gloss gives the perfect nude color to the lips. It looks good for a no makeup look or with smokey eyes. Nice color, texture, smell, & price. Just a great gloss!!!