July 30, 2014 | 1425 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Artbum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Thanks Sephora- My bday gift like others was this mini duo Fresh lip treatment balms, and the Rose balm is wonderful! It is the ultimate lip butter - the color is a soft medium rosy neutral pink, and the formula is exceptionally emollient. It is expensive for a lip treatment, but considering the high packaging quality (screw cap and metal sleeve)-- it is worth it. For me, Fresh tops Korres in quality and moisturizing ability.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by smanha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Happy birthday to me! Thanks, Sephora!
But don't actually buy this. It's just regular chapstick dressed up like fancy chapstick.

6 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by hyacinth289

sleek packaging but ok product in term of moisturizing my lips, it leaves a layer of product on my lips but i don't think my lips are conditioned for a long period of time. I like this better than the original formula, but I still don't like it that much even if this is $2. I won't repurchase this because there are cheaper products that i like better, but it was still nice of Sephora of sending this as Bday gifts.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Haruhi13

Yummy! It's super moisturizing, has a lovely lemony scent, and imparts a touch of a gorgeous rosy color. The packaging is sturdy and pretty. What's not to love?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

A really beautiful and lovely lip balm. The rose rendition of this Fresh staple has just a hint of colour for the ultimate natural look. The sleek pink metal tube is super pretty. The texture of this product is incredibly creamy and actually feels kind of strange if you are used to a drier, waxier lip balm. The rose scent is very subtle and pleasant but this balm doesn't taste the best. I find that it does improve the texture of my lips, leaving them pretty velvety. I would never feel compelled to pay this kind of money for lip balm, so I was happy to score it as a freebie via the Sephora bday gift.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Luna73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

UPDATED: I've been keeping this in my gym bag as my emergency balm/moisturizer/etc. for a place I don't care how I look. The FIRST day we had weather above 80 degrees, it totally melted in the tube. (The lipstick stored in the same bag was unaffected, so it really wasn't that hot out.)

This product is a total waste of money.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I was so disappointed in this balm.

The packaging is good: sturdy and attractive. But the product inside is close to worthless.

The balm is a basic balm with some SPF. It does an OK job of moisturizing but it feels very heavy, and comes off if you so much as look at a glass or piece of food. The tint looked good in the container (very similar to my favorite Clinque chubby stick) but it barely showed up on my lips -- and wore off so fast it was pointless.

The product is soft, but in a twist-up tube, so every time you use it, the stick moves and gets dented by the side of the tube. I can see already I'll have to move this into a tub before it breaks off at the base.

I got this as the Sephora birthday sample, so for the price I "paid" it's OK. But at $20+ for the regular size, I would never ever buy this or recommend it to someone else.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells good. Feels nice. Gives my lips a lovely subtle pinkish hue. I like the metal tube, and the fact that it twists shut. Unfortunately, I find that this (as well as the plain) actually ends up making my lips drier and flakier at the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this for free and I think it's a nice gift. The balm is slick and slightly shiny, with a hint of color. It also smells sweet and delicious. The packaging looks expensive too but the lid has to be unscrewed. I can see myself using and enjoying this a lot. But I don't think I'd spend the big bucks on it. It is basically a lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by jacki3lilly

I just got it for a gift from sephora today, I love it. Its pretty and moisturizing, though i wouldn't by a lip balm for 22.50. BUT it was a nice gift from sephora.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by xmaac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this from Sephora for my birthday, and I do love the colour and the smell of it! I may consider buying a full tube when it runs out.