January 30, 2015 | 1813 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in a B-Day present called Give Me Some Lip a lip kit. I love the collection because for 25$ you get some of the top brands to try plus 2 full size. I was excited to try this because it seemed so nice on the site. I use this at night though because even though I'm fair and washes of color are normally my thing my boyfriend goes what is that color on your lips?? lol he never says anything so I knew it wasn't good in the color department. In the my lips are buttery soft in the morning department it rocks!

It does leave my lips soo soft even my boyfriend had to agree on that.For a sample it is a good size and if it continues to make my lips super soft I would purchase the clear treatment. This one no even though it's got a super awesome case for the price I just can't bring myself to buy it. I'm really happy I got to try it without breaking the bank on the big tube. I recommend getting a sample if you can before you commit.

For a limited time Sephora has the kit of really great lip colors in nudes so if you love your nudes and want a bunch to try for a great price. Get this kit before it's gone it has a full size Tarte which I love<3

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm torn when it comes to this product. I love the feel when I apply it, and the rose tint looks really nice. However, I find myself reapplying more often than I do other lip balms, and I find it dries my lips out instead of moisturizing. It's important for me to have moisture since my lips dry and crack this time of the year (even worse in winter, which is coming), so the dryness does bother me. For this reason, I won't repurchase, but I will finish my tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by tammynkey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I got it free for my birthday and it wears so smooth! It doesn't make my lips dried out. I don't wear heavy makeup and the tint is perfect for me! I like that it has spf so I can throw some on before I go for a run. If you are going for color, do not get this product. For a bit more color try natureluxe by cover girl (not as moisturizing though and has a frosty finish). I'm going to buy the berry today!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by sweetiesweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Birthday gift! I think they sound more on packaging than the actual product LOL nice color, but will not buy full size to get a pretty metal tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! It makes my lips feel so smooth and it goes on like butter (not the greasy feeling though). I got this from Sephora. The only bad thing is that sometimes the product can start to almost break off from being soft so only twist up a little bit when applying it to your lips. The color is really pretty but it doesn't quite suit my since I'm very pale with brown eyes and hair so I can't really pull it off but my sister and other people can. I won't buy it again only because it's quite expensive for a lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Artbum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Thanks Sephora- My bday gift like others was this mini duo Fresh lip treatment balms, and the Rose balm is wonderful! It is the ultimate lip butter - the color is a soft medium rosy neutral pink, and the formula is exceptionally emollient. It is expensive for a lip treatment, but considering the high packaging quality (screw cap and metal sleeve)-- it is worth it. For me, Fresh tops Korres in quality and moisturizing ability.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by smanha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Happy birthday to me! Thanks, Sephora!
But don't actually buy this. It's just regular chapstick dressed up like fancy chapstick.

6 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by hyacinth289

sleek packaging but ok product in term of moisturizing my lips, it leaves a layer of product on my lips but i don't think my lips are conditioned for a long period of time. I like this better than the original formula, but I still don't like it that much even if this is $2. I won't repurchase this because there are cheaper products that i like better, but it was still nice of Sephora of sending this as Bday gifts.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Haruhi13

Yummy! It's super moisturizing, has a lovely lemony scent, and imparts a touch of a gorgeous rosy color. The packaging is sturdy and pretty. What's not to love?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by silkpuppet

A really beautiful and lovely lip balm. The rose rendition of this Fresh staple has just a hint of colour for the ultimate natural look. The sleek pink metal tube is super pretty. The texture of this product is incredibly creamy and actually feels kind of strange if you are used to a drier, waxier lip balm. The rose scent is very subtle and pleasant but this balm doesn't taste the best. I find that it does improve the texture of my lips, leaving them pretty velvety. I would never feel compelled to pay this kind of money for lip balm, so I was happy to score it as a freebie via the Sephora bday gift.