April 19, 2014 | 1898 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by jacki3lilly

I just got it for a gift from sephora today, I love it. Its pretty and moisturizing, though i wouldn't by a lip balm for 22.50. BUT it was a nice gift from sephora.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by xmaac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this from Sephora for my birthday, and I do love the colour and the smell of it! I may consider buying a full tube when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Philipmom02

I got this with my Sephora birthday gift and I really like it. The only thing I don't is the price. Color is great, scent is great. However I like to walk around with my balm in my pocket and it loves to melt in the heat. I've used mine all up but I can't fathom the cash on another one. A similar dupe in color I've found is Bonnie Bell Dr Pepper lipsmacker. It's just tinted petroleum but the sheer color is very close. And the scent is fun too! Reminds me of my childhood. For the difference in cost it will have to do for now. Perhaps if I get the chance to splurge I'd get another Fresh Rose.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by cinnamorollovable

I'm obsessed with this stuff, I just got it in the new Sephora Give Me Some Lip sampler, which I grabbed in order to get the full size Tarte Lipsurgence. I am SO looking forward to my birthday now, because there is no way in hell I would ever purchase the full size! Who are they kidding??? This is a really sweet smelling, adorably packaged, creamy and luxurious GLORIFIED CHAPSTICK. Nice try, Fresh.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by MandyLeigh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to get the larger size as I like the packaging and it looked really nice when I first noticed it but passed. I thought the price was way too high for a lip treatment, it kept nagging at me though. The packaging is just too cool. I got lucky when my birthday gift from Sephora came around with a box with two minis! One being the Rose and one just the treatment with no color.

I have received or purchased so many lip treatments and gloss but I keep going back to this. It just "works". The hydration, the smell...

The only complaint I have is the color not staying very long, in fact it will easily be gone with a drink or light tap with a tissue. However the benefits are still on your lips and last. If the color would just stay longer I would never use another lipstick, gloss or chap stick again. Still, I am considering spending the money on the bigger size becuase even as a treatment it's the best I've had. The bit of color even for a short time is a nice perk.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by sarahc93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this for free as part of a birthday package from Sephora and I'm really happy with it. I love the cinnamon smell and the hint of rose color. Very convenient to wear on days where you don't feel like wearing any makeup.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Leaves my lips looking all pretty pink...but I'm allergic to this. Put some on before I went to bed, woke up with a ring of dryness around my lips and a bad sore throat (I chew my lips and occasionally swallow product). Also the packaging is pretty, but not practical, as the balm stick easily breaks. Even if I weren't allergic I don't think I would buy this again. Price was WAY too steep and I can get better lip balms for much cheaper!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by jedda

I like the way that the balm feels on my lips. I love the hint of color, and I love the scent.

I hate that it is so smushy in the tube. Even sitting at cool room temperature, the stick smushes and breaks when you apply it. It has a consistancy that is closer to potted lip balm than stick-type balms.

I wouldn't repurchase, because I didn't notice any long-lasting benefits from this over-priced "lip treatment."

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by tkwan96

Love this lip balm! Totally overpriced but the product quality is sublime. Smooth and glides on effortlessly for a healthy, natural-looking pinky lip color. Great under any lipstick. Slightly shiny and has a nice, lemongrass-y scent/taste. Melts easily and it's easy to use up the tube quickly due to how fabulous the product is. Has SPF 15 and the metal twist tube is extra secure and classy. Will buy again though because this is a truly one-of-a-kind lip product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by illbefloating

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Mmmm . . . skittles. I'd like this stuff even if it didn't taste like candy. Got it as my Sephora birthday gift. I like the way it feels - thick but not goopy. It lasts fairly well and I love the tint. The SPF is a bonus. Lovely packaging. All around a nice product. I wouldn't buy it though - at $22, it seems a little full of itself.