October 30, 2014 | 1687 users online

Highlighters - NARS - The Multiple in Copacabana

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2008 3:30:00 PM More reviews by samcasso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i don't finish make-up products. i'm kind of add & need/love to try new products. that said, i've finished my multiple in copacabana. i'd read about the multiple in some magazines & was also looking for a highlighter. thus i came upon this; it is exactly what i was looking for.

no really, i love multi-taskers. i use this on my cheekbones, browbones, eyelids, corner of my eyes, sometimes lips. it is great for experimenting (i.e. it's hard to eff up when applying). it enhances my fair skin & features, so i get a subtle glow. it's quick to use, easy to apply. it suits my skin tone & my elementary make-up skills (though i think i'm getting better!)

this is probably the only highlighter i'll ever use. i will absolutely be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2008 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Svetlana7311

I was very surprised to see how small the tube was, I don't think it will last long if you are planing on using it daily, you will need to reapply it several times during the day because it doesn't stay long, maximum 30 min and it's gone, gives silvery grayish glow at the beginning, and leaves shiny greasy residue afterward, looks unnatural. I prefer powdered natural skin tone highlighters. This will be good for those with perfect skin, if you have large pores, they will look like highlighted craters.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2008 11:32:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

Absolutely fabulous product! I first read about this in Victoria Beckham's 'That Extra 1/2 An Inch' and after reading the reviews here I had to try it. I have a very fair complexion with pink/red undertones and finding something that will give me a healthy glow without emphasizing my already pink cheeks is always a problem. This color does just the trick! It highlights beautifully and the subtle color actually seems to tone down the redness without calling extra attention to it or turning my face into a sparkly mess. The application is smooth and it goes on without leaving any kind of obvious make up residue behind. Really lovely and so worth the money. A huge stick that I reckon will last forever and as with all NARS products the quality is superb!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2008 8:42:00 AM More reviews by blueblood91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love the Multiples in general, and Copacabana is my favorite! It adds a beautiful sheeny glow to my face with very fine, very delicate shimmer and is never over the top. A quick swipe of this and my face looks awake and radiant, like I've slept for 8 full hours (instead of the actual 5 or less that I got...). It works with almost all looks and every makeup product that I've got. My mom complimented on my "glowing skin" and upon learning that it's actually because of copacabana, she borrowed it from me and now she's in love with it too, and is thinking of buying one for herself! Will definitely repurchase although you get so much product for the price, I don't think I'll be running out of it very soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2008 12:53:00 AM More reviews by babiappl3

So i had been researching Nars multiples for a while and i was originally planning on getting Mustique because i'm very fair skinned with a little bit of yellow tone but once i got to Sephora the color looks so much redder than i wanted. So i got Copacabana cause it was lighter. I will say that i love this product, it really adds dimension to the face and highlights by cheekbones but i think that this color would probably look better on darker skinned people. Apart from the shimmer it adds almost no color. I might get Mustique or Maldives next time because i didn't try it on, and the product does look much darker on the stick than when applied. I would recommend this product but be careful what shade you choose cause this is really pricey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2008 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my very first highlighter product and I am so impressed. It's so easy to use and really makes a difference. My skin looks healthier and dewier after dabbing this on my brow bone, cheekbones, nose, and forehead. I use my fingers to apply just a bit. Love this. I'm considering getting other colors too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2008 8:25:00 PM More reviews by CAROLLE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW!!!! I loooooooooooooooove this product, it's my favorite highlighter because it's give you THE Jlo glow. I read in a magazine that she is a fanatic of Copacabana!! It's very very subtle on cheekbones how i wear nothing. This give you just a luminizing face, it's realy a magic stick!! Perfect and gorgeous for days and nights

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2008 2:14:00 AM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay. This stuff is awesome. I use it on my cheekbones over my blush and browbone. I wear it daily...can't be without it. Best beauty purchase ever!!! Long lasting on skin and I imagine it would take forever to run out of it so it is worth every penny. okay, I've owned this for a year and it still hasn't run out....I love it still but when it is time to repurchase a highlighter, I will search out something with pink tones as opposed to white which this is.....I bought a pink liquid highlighter while on vacation and it looked better...I think the copacabana can wash me out, so I layer it under my blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2008 3:41:00 PM More reviews by keahi

This item is HG to me and belongs in my "essential make-up basics kit." It is expensive, yes, but you get a TON of product for the $$. It will probably take me a decade to use this up. I've used NARS multiples in the past and have Cannes, Malibu, and Portofino, but this one is my favorite for sheer versatility. I use it everyday. I use it mainly to highlight cheekbones and it has gotten to the point where I've developed a dependency on this product--if I don't use it one day I just don't like my look as much. It's the difference between made-up and "glowy" to me.
The shimmer in this is just right--not too glittery. It looks like a glow rather than cosmetics. I also love application--easy to control and build on. Prior to this I was using NARS Albatross for a highlighter and that just doesn't compare to this. When I use this up, in 10 years, I'll buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2008 1:54:00 PM More reviews by aditswimbug

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I recieved this in a swap after lemming it for some time, and it is pretty. I apply with my fingers to highlight cheekbones, nose, forehead, and chin. It performs all of these tasks well, but not fantastically. The reason I love this product and would buy again is because it creates the perfect cream base for my Portofino multiple over my powder foundation (BE). If I apply this first, Portofino goes on so smoothly and blends so well with extra glow. Portofino is one of the harder in texture multiples, while Copacabana is very soft.