October 1, 2014 | 1537 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by CaptainxCasper

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to use Wet and Wild's h2o proof eyeliner, but once that eyeliner started smudging on to my top eyelids to the point where I could barely blink, I knew it was time for a new eyeliner. I went to the pharmacy and heard this was one of the best drug store liquid eyeliners, and it was fairly priced ( about $8.00.) I went home excited to try it, but ended up pretty disappointed. I got it in the darkest black, but the formula is pretty watery, and while it starts out black, towards the end of your eye, it's almost transparent. I also tried to apply it twice, to make the color darker, but it doesn't work. It doesn't stay on too long, I draw on cat eyes everyday and I find the wing to be gone by the end of the day. If it wasn't for the amazing packaging, and how easy the brush helps make a precise line, I would have given this product 1 star. I guess I'd buy it again, but only to use as an outliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by mistyxrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love liquid eyeliner. I bought this not too long ago and I'm very pleased with it. It's really precise and it's easy to line my upper lids. I don't know how long this eyeliner is going to last because it's rather small, but I hope it lasts long. I'll definitely buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by sarahb098

I really like this liner. It is easy to apply, it goes on very well. The packaging and the name of the product are both very cute lol. The one con about this product is it does not stay on all day. It often fades to like more of a faded grey colour (I use the blackest black colour). I do use this eye liner almost everyday, but I would be interested in finding one that stays on better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by emboslice

Amazing.
Super easy to apply especially if your hands aren't that steady or you're just getting into liquid eyeliner. Colour is super black, nice and matte. When I want to amp it up, I simply add some of the NAKED palette's charcoal colour to give it a little bit of shimmer, it stays on nicely. Never had a problem with this liner running on me even in the hottest, most humid days of summer.
Comes off easily with makeup remover. No complaints there.
I wear contacts and I haven't had a problem with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Rachellove3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everything about this eyeliner is perfect. Seriously. It can be a bit difficult to get pro-perfect line at first, but once you get good..it's the bomb. I've tried quite a few different liquid eyeliners, but this is by far the best. It stays on my eyes and doesn't mess up unless I mess it up by rubbing your eyes or something silly. It is legit black, black. I also have it in brown and it's cute too, not going to lie.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by antynette

First off I really do like this liner. It gives me the ability to draw a nice thin line, is very black, and lasts all day. Amazing right? I think so too. However, with this brush I can't give myself that wispy end on my eyeliner when I want a dramatic look. The tip itself is too darn round to do a pointed line. I usually end up using this for the main line and stop right before I'm about to do the wisp then take another eyeliner and do so. I feel like if they made the tip more of a point than rounded this would definitely be my most repurchased.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

Ehh..this is okay. I noticed if I don't shake it every time before I use it the line comes out watery and thin. When I say that, I mean that it doesn't come out in a nice pigmented black line. I've had to trace over the line several times before and by that time the line has already dried and it looks funky. The only thing I like about this is how easy the applicator is. It's just the consistency of the product that's crap. I've tried several eye liners and I'm thinking about just throwing it away.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:37:00 AM More reviews by iwuvyumi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I heard about this through a good friend of mine, and I think the quality of the liner is very fluid. It's so easy to apply. I love how it dries pretty fast, so you don't have to wait for a long time before you can fully open your eyes. It also lasts for a long time as well. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality drugstore eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Ooooooooo!!! This goes on pretty nicely, a deep black color (which I love) and the brush is so thin it creates a great line. It's maybe a tiny bit less saturated than what I used to use, but by no means runny or see through. One line will work. You do have to allow for dry time, but I find it's just a few seconds and it lasts and won't smudge. I love how it's easy to hold. I think even more so than the pots with the thin handle. I also use Prestige which has great staying power and a good formula, but the tip of the brush is way too fat. Sometimes I dip this wand in that pot. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Estheticqueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best liquid liner EVER......felt tip is easy to use and glides along lash line, I even use it on the lower lash line! I prefer the black/brown color (which seems to be hard to find) and the "little ball" located inside the tube is a great idea ! I have used many different liquid liners and this one is hands down the best!