December 22, 2014 | 1009 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Explosion

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Turquoise311

Well, this was the first mascara I've ever tried, but U have to say, I did a good job picking! My friends said it made my eyelashes look ''freakishly long'', so it does add volume! And I really like the tiny brush, it coated each of my lashes separetly!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by booboo88

i got this as a gift this past summer, opened it once, saw the brush and thought clump city. soooo much product on the wand. but last week i decided to give it another try. i wipe off the edge of the brush and use this as kind of like a "primer" for my fav 'falsies' and my eyelashes look amazing! this really lengthens like crazy!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by DayDreamer223

I'm very surprised on all the low ratings. I've found myself trying multiple mascaras recently, I used to be the one-mascara-at-a-time-girl. But that doesn't seem like the case anymore. Every time I go to the drugstore I found myself eying this mascara all the time, so when it was $1.50 off, I jumped at the deal and decided to try it myself. This is amazing, it adds volume and lengthens, nor does it flake. On my lashes it rarely clumps so overall this is a really good mascara. And once again, I'm 100% shocked by the negative reviews.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Metraria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have fairly long upper lashes, and my lower lashes unusually long. On my upper lashes, this clumps like crazy! It is by far the worst mascara I've ever tried! However, it looks great on my lower lashes, which are the length of many women's upper lashes. The short brush lets me get at the thin hairs near the corner of my eye, which is something I'm unable to do with a conventional brush. And for some reason, the mascara doesn't gunk up when I apply it there. Instead, it accentuates my lower lashes while letting them look quite natural. So, if you have short lashes, then the small applicator _might_ work for you. However, most people should stay far, far away from this.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by ASilversmith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is terrible. I bought it wanting to try the ball applicator and it was a terrible waste of even $8. The mascara was thick and gloppy. After applying to my eye lashes I looked as though I had just coated them in black glue. The applicator did nothing to separate the lashes and I ended up with 4 giant lashes stuck together with black glue. Save your money and don't even bother trying this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by samhenick

I absolutely hate this mascara. I have naturally long lashes, and I like making them longer, this however didn't do that. It was horribly clumpy and thick and made my lashes stick together. I will never buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2010 6:02:00 AM More reviews by MyUsername156

What a total pile of excrement. It looked super clumpy when I first attempted to use it. So I wiped the end, which is a waste considering this was around $25 AUS, but it still made me look like I had about 6 eyelashes. No matter how I try to apply this, it just looks terrible.I don't expect mascaras to perform miracles, but my goodness my eyelashes look bad with this on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I know this product has received bad reviews, but I actually kind of like it. Its the small, fist like head that spreads out my lashes and makes them look fake. I wonder if this is one of those mascaras that look better over time. Everytime I wear it, it looks great!!! Its not holy grail, but it sure looks pretty on my lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by alelles

This product is amazing :)!! The formulation really accentuates my lashes. Some people even ask me if I'm wearing falsies and when I say no- I always tell them to buy this. It lasts a really long time without drying up.

The only thing is, it doesn't give much volume. I would say it's more of a lengthening mascara- so if you're lacking in length, get this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by sll74

the brush was sort of flimsy and not as firm as i like. i didn't think it did anything major for thickening or lengthening. i'm sticking with my fabulash which works great for me.