Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 %, C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE [ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

on 9/4/2012 3:03:00 AM

This is a pretty decent lip balm. It turns pretty bright on my lips though, and doesn't last so long. I have to reapply every 2-3 hours or so. The packaging is gorgeous and the lip balm has a pleasant smell and taste to it...sort of minty. In general, i like it. But for nearly 30 bucks? I'm not sure it's worth it. You don't get much product for what you pay for.

Update 2: When I ran out of this product, I realized how much I missed it. It gives my lips a great glow and is very moisturizing! Now it's one of my staples, and I always have to have it in my bag.

on 8/24/2012 8:51:00 AM

I really, really do not get the love for this product. Terrible packaging, feels like it might fall open any time. I would never carry it in my bag, and even take care how it's placed in my cabinet.
Color is...meh...ok...but I have other DS lippies I like much better for about 1/3 the price.
Dries out on my lips much faster than those lower end products as well.
My guess is that a lot of ppl are paying for the name & are happy with that.

on 8/24/2012 8:34:00 AM

Greatest lip balm I've ever used! Not too sticky nor too strong-flavored.

Only down point is that it might be a little bit on the pricier side :(

I have pretty dry lips and this helps to soothe and moisturize my lips in a longlasting yet lightweight formula. It helps that it is tinted slightly (some auto-tuning color to your body temperature gimmick LOL) but the best is that the SPF10 in the balm.

I tested this on my trips when I tend to have flaky lips this really helps to minimize chaps and flakes and give me a bright radiant look due to the pinkish hue imparted. Thumbs up as an effective and multipurpose tool. So instead of bringing a lip balm and gloss, I can 2-in-1 this item instead.

on 8/9/2012 3:44:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I first heard about this from a beauty blog I was reading. I went to Sephora and decided to check it out. First thing I noticed was the price. Pricey? Yes. Worth it? ABSOLUTELY. I got to try it prior to purchasing it and really liked the way it accentuated my natural lip color. So I gave in and bought it. Now, I can't imagine not ever having it. This balm moisturizes my lips and gives them a really smooth texture. Application is really easy. Its great to use before lipstick application, it is also great being used alone on lips. It gives my lips a natural and healthy pink hue. It has SPF 10, which is always a plus for me with any lip balm. And lastly, the packaging is gorgeous. The only thing that might be a negative would be the price cause it might not last you that long depending on how much you apply lip balm on (I apply lip balm a lot), but then again I still think its worth the price. I can happily say I would definitely repurchase this. Its now one of my HGs for my lips!

on 7/26/2012 10:28:00 AM

Beautiful bare lips! This definately turns pink. If I go easy on the application, in one hour my lips look bare, but just a little more pink, and more even toned. I have been using this product for two days, and my lips look full and healthy. I think it looks good with or without your face being made-up. I might get rid of the rest of my balms/ glosses!

on 7/26/2012 3:58:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Lips look shine and moisture after using it, but the color is too pink for me, after using it my lips look like apply lipgloss or lipstick. I would like to try the new lip balm from dior which is similar to this and without color. :)

on 7/25/2012 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I just finished my 2nd tube last week. Now I'm planning to repurchase once again. Same as my Favorite benetint, It gives my lip the most perfect rosy glow with a healthy shine to it. This my first dior product. I'm looking forward on trying another dior product in the coming months. I love the scent & a subtke minty feel in it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Oh my. I have a confession to make: even after clearing out my makeup stash to give away all the lip stuff I fell out of love with to my sister and her friends in the "poor university student" phase of their lives, I still have this unstoppable desire to pick up more lip stuff. It drives me nuts - but I walk into Sephora, Pharmaprix/SDM, Murale or any department store and I just have to beeline to the first counter with lip products on it.

I purchased Dior Lip Glow for this precise reason - I went into Pharmaprix needing to repurchase some Dove soap, and once again I hightailed it to the Dior counter. After hemming and hawing over the display, I purchased Dior Lip Glow without even testing it - I just loved the packaging! It's like a smaller Dior Addict l/s, but in this cute cotton candy pink color.

Lip Glow gives me a sheer, "just ate a popsicle/just made out with my boyfriend" type of a reddish/pink color on my lips. It can build up throughout the day to a more dramatic color, but I put it on once or twice and then I just switch to using a clear lip balm or a sheer gloss over it once it stains.

It's fairly moisturizing although nothing will beat my Jack Black Intense Therapy. It smells a bit like vanilla mint and glides on, leaving a glossy pink color. I really like it so far - I feel like it works better than the overpriced (and overhyped) Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments, including the tinted versions. That being said, it does cost and arm and a leg and while I would love to repurchase, I will probably save my Pharmaprix points so I can get a discount on it.

On the weekend, I just mattify with some transparent powder, buff on a blush (right now it's Clinique Cupid or Smashbox Peony), and slick on some of this stuff and I'm off to the pool or to the dog park for the day - it really does pull your face together and leave you looking healthy and pretty. continued >>

on 7/6/2012 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is definitely one of my favourite lip products! I loved it as soon as I tried it in the store. I got it for $35 not including tax. Very very VERY expensive. but COMPLETELY worth it. I could never find my perfect lipstick colour and this just solved all my problems. The best part is that the colour isn't exactly the same hue of red every time I put it on so it's not boring. And every colour compliments what I'm wearing so I would definitely recommend everyone to buy it. Or maybe try it in the stores like Sephora to see if the red it gives off fits you. But I love this product :)

Popular Lip Treatments