September 21, 2014 | 1886 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 4:56:00 AM More reviews by anjalisharma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this is clear and I absolutely love it. It makes any lipstick look better. That glossy look suits jus about anybody and any occasion (as opposed to dark reds for example). I want to buy it in different colors tho. I know people complain about it being sticky, but there's two kinds of people in the world: the ones that don't care its sticky coz it looks so good and ones that worry too much abt the stickiness. There. So it depends, which kind are you? I like Elizabeth Arden's 8 hr skin cream for my lips...so this is still nice and not that sticky for me. Best thing, I got it online for like a dollar.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by princesstabitha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss i been buying them for years so super shiney and make your lips so soft =)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by brokencitysky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are generally cute glosses. Nice colour / tint, pretty sparkle and a little bit of stain with the darker colours...
HOWEVER
these are the STICKIEST glosses I own. My cousin bought me a set of them for x-mas and my boyfriend almost died because he HATES them...ahaha!
They stick to everything they touch and leave glitter everywhere, they are gummy and gloopy and leave your lips feeling weird after.
They smell / taste nice and the texture actually feels OK on your lips upin application, but if you're gonna do some smoochin' (and I'm talking just little pecks, here and there) do NOT wear this unless your man doesn't mind a big gloopy glittery mess all over his face.
Will not repurchase because my cousin bought me enough to last a lifetime and I'll probably stop wearing these at 25.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by FlyLikeAG6

This was my favorite lip gloss when I was younger. Raspberry Ice was my favorite, but I also liked Berry Bold. I still have several tubes that were GWP or just little gifts from my mom. They are very sticky and clump pretty badly, and the glitter can look immature. They're nice to throw on for morning errands, but definitely not an everyday gloss for me. You can get a set of the pink shades for around $30 at Sephora, so that may be a nice gift for a young girl just starting to wear makeup, because they are super cute and have a fun taste and smell. I generally stay away from orange shades of anything, but in this gloss they look less shiny and may be a nice little pick-up if you're into those shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2010 6:10:00 AM More reviews by Pecheresse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I like this gloss. I have it in Disco Melon and love the smell and bright, funky orange colour. It's very sheer once applied and the staying power is just okay. It seems to bring a little bit of volume to my lips and makes them look just a tad fuller.

As has been said, this is a very, very sticky gloss and I never wear it when I know I will be kissing someone :)
It's very pricey though, even if you get a decent amount of product. I don't think I will repurchase. It's just not worth the expense and there are just so many glosses out there that are way better.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2010 10:01:00 AM More reviews by xoel4everlife14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i bought 4 of these at my sephora, for about $17.50 each, not your cheapest gloss, but at the time i was pleased with lancome, so i decided it was worth it.
pros: nice color, good smelling
cons: terribly thick, sticky, and my tubes kept breaking and going bad. i've had it leak all over my purse.
i suggest to not buy it. the quality is really bad for the money. i can find a drugstore gloss thats better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by joylovesmakeup

-Give you that '3D' look.
-Tones of colours/smells/flavours
-Last awhile on your lips
-Product lasts awhile
-Always have new collections coming out for the different seaons

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Pro's: no nasty smell or taste.
Con's: sticky/messy, the tube broke so I have the prouct seeping out of a little slit, expensive for what it is, it does little to nothing in terms of colour, it actually dried my lips out!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2010 10:07:00 AM More reviews by applemodel

I don't understand why these are getting such good ratings. I've had a few of these and I hated them. They are sticky and messy and slide into your mouth. I would say the only good things about these are they smell nice and they are pigmented. But I could get a non sticky/ messy, good smelling and pigmented lipgloss at the drugstore.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by HelloLauren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Horrible product. First off, the color inside the tube fades so quickly...it turns into a clear gloss, which would be great if I wanted a clear gloss, but I bought color for a reason. I own about 5 of these and almost every single one of them has broken where the body of the tube meets the applicator...so when I squeeze the gloss it comes out of this random slit- not where it should be coming out of. Turns into a huge sticky mess. They also leak all over my makeup bag...probably due to the random slit in the tube. Do not purchase, they are a waste of money.