November 28, 2014 | 1030 users online

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved it

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Lorax99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried a few things here and there for defining and shaping my eyebrows. I found the E.L.F Eyebrow Kit at Target one day and figured the price was worth a shot.
It has been the ONLY eyebrow makeup I have ever bought more then once. The only thing I don't like about it is the gel will run out a lot faster then the powder. However, I have started to use the powder to contour. works great for down the sides of the nose, or even under cheek bones.
I am also a licensed cosmo and makeup artist. I don't tell my clients that I use $3 eyebrow makeup on them. THEY WILL NEVER KNOW (mwahahaha)
Unless they read this...
DAMNIT!!

7 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by neeeks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product in "Ash" and it was my first eyebrow kit ($3). I do like E.L.F because the price is very affordable and personally, I think it's a good brand to start if you don't know much about makeup ('cus you know it's pretty cheap and if you don't like the product you've only spent a couple dollars). Anyway, personally for me, it made my eyebrows feel too oily and I didn't like how it looked. What I was trying to go for was subtle brows and it made it look too conspicuous and I just looked mad (or...as they call it "Bitchy Resting Face" I've provided a link

to go with the description, lol). As for me, I won't be purchasing this again since I've found a better brow kit. If you want something more natural I would go for Milani's Brow Fix

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by maryvv22

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the BEST eye brow kit/color I have ever purchased. So much more natural looking than a brow pencil. The product I was using before this was Clinique's I tried this initially because it was so inexpensive. $3.00 at Ulta but I just saw it at Walmart for the same price. That was a surprise. I am going to buy a few of these just in case E.L.F. ever decides to discontinue it.
On to the review. I am in my 50's, have strawberry blonde hair (with some white grey hair thrown in). My eyebrows have always been, what I call clear. You can't see them unless I use some kind of brow pencil, gel, etc. i have ben using this for about 9 months. I bought the light #00618. It has two parts/sides. One side has a waxy, neutral color and the other is a light taupey color powder. The brush that comes with it is 1.5"-2", has a brush at each end. One end has an angled, plastic brush to use on the waxy side and the other end has rounded plastic bristles to use with the powder. First you use the brow wax to tame and set your brow shape. Then you use the powder side to add more color and definition. When you first put the waxy part on it doesn't look like much but when you add the powder the color really shows up. Go lightly if your fair skinned like me or you will have a darker brow than needed. The powder helps set the waxy part so it lasts longer. I only had to use it a couple times of to figure out just how much I needed of either side. There is no smell and it usually lasts 6+ hours. If I have needed a touch up it's either when dancing @ a wedding or out on the town. That's because I sweat a but and need to use a napkin on my forehead.
The cons are are few. First the packaging fell apart quickly, within a few weeks of purchase. There was a hard, clear, rectangular plastic cover in the lid of the kit that allowed you to see the colors. This popped out and I couldn't fix it. Thankfully, the kit also comes with a flimsy, thin piece of plastic that covers the entire inside so at least dirt, etc. can't get to the product as easily but it isn't as effective as the hard, plastic piece that popped out. I've had to put it in a small baggie when going out so it stayed clean. Secondly, I have used the waxy side more than the powder side so I will run out of one way before the other. Maybe they should give you less powder and more of the waxy side? If you have better brushes, I would experiment with those to see if you can achieve a better look. Also, I find it is always a good idea to experiment with any new makeup BEFORE actually showing the outside world your new look. That way you don't ruin a great makeup application because you can't' get the new product to look right. Other than that, it is a total keeper. Well worth the price. How can you beat $3 bucks.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I decided to buy this in the shade "Ash", which contains a neutral taupe colour gel, and a lighter colour powder. I was worried this wouldn't work for me since my brows are so dark (almost black), however, this works perfectly. It makes my brows look fuller and fills in the patchy areas so well and looks completely natural. Packaging is very sturdy and sleek looking and contains a mirror and a duel ended brush (angled brush for the gel and a brush for the powder, which work well). It's also very cheap. I prefer this over my NYX eyebrow cake powder anyday.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 7:00:00 AM More reviews by jewelishappy

I love this eyebrow kit, its really easy to use especially the gel/cream like part just one swipe then ta-da! Your brows will look so amazing. I have the dark brown shade because of my current hair color. However using the powder part is kinda messy. Plus you will still need an eye brow brush since they inly provided brush applicator for the gel and powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by kirstenf376

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. I use the darker colour because I have black hair and I find that this product looks way more natural than any pencils I've used and it lasts all day. The brush it comes with is kind of useless with the product (but I do use the fluffy side for eyeshadow blending.) Definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Wifeandmama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this. Good product, easy to use (even with the cruddy little brush it comes with), fantastic price, stays on until you wash it off.

I use the color medium, no matter what hair color I am at any given time (blonde or red). It's easy to adjust the intensity, and very easy to define your brows to give your face an amazing lift.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by rachelrue

Okay this eyebrow item is awesome. I've only ever tried pencil to fill in my eyebrows but it never looked natural. This product is cheap and so effective! It's really easy to do and looks so natural. The only thing is that it only comes in brown. So if you have really light or really dark brows this might not work for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by keiraellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of the best things I have ever bought. I have dark dark brown hair and I got "medium."

Pros:
+Extremely cheap ($3 at Target)
+Will last a very long time (I doubt I'll need to buy another for a year)
+Gives perfect natural brows. The wax is cremey and long-lasting. The powder does not appear dark enough in the pan but it shows up great on my olive-tan skin.
+Lasts throughout the whole day
+Dual-ended brush works well, but not amazing

Cons:
-The angled brush works fine, but the other brush is a little too big. But for the price who's complaining.

BUY IT!