E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 3/23/2014 10:19:00 PM

I like this product because it is a cheaper version to the Benefit eyebrow kit . I have it in the color Medium the only thing is I wish the powder was a little bit darker because I have dark eyebrows but other than that I will buy again

on 3/17/2014 10:49:00 AM

This is HG. My go to for eyebrows.

on 3/15/2014 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this eyebrow kit due to the reviews here and now I go around raving about it! I apply the dark brow wax first and then the creamy powder. It looks totally natural, even others have commented. . I never realized how much it was like Benefit's Brow Zing kit until I was raving about it to a sales gal at Ulta. She mentioned she only uses Benefit's, which is $40, so I went over to try it and realized that E.L.F is almost a dupe for a few bucks! E.L.F's lighter brown powder has the same creamy powder texture as Benefit's.I like a few other brow products, but you really can't beat this product for this price!

on 3/15/2014 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

This is awesome! For the price it's a real bargain, but even if it was high end, I would still love it. - I love both the powder and the waxy part. When I want a more natural look, I use the powder since it's more suddle and natural-looking. The wax is great if you really want to shape your brows, so for a more dramatic brow, I would use that.

The lasting power is great, packagain as well. I don't have any bad to say about this really.
Only that the shade I own (medium) is a bit to dark, but next time I will pick up the lightest shade!

on 2/28/2014 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This eyebrow kit is great. I purchased in medium because that was all they had at Target. I was worried it would be too dark, but the color ended up being PERFECT. The powder does seem to lean slightly red, but my hair is light to medium brown with a reddish tint, so it works out really well for me.

The packaging is quite nice for a drugstore product. I don't see myself ever using the mirror in it, since it's quite small, but overall the packaging is pretty sleek. The brush it comes with actually works perfectly for this product and I don't think I will ever bother to use any other brushes for this product. It's nice to have brushes dedicated to certain products so you don't have to clean them constantly, and it's extra nice when that brush fits conveniently inside the packaging.

I do foresee myself going through the wax faster than the powder, but for $3 I'm certainly not gonna complain about that.

If you like your brows bold, you might find the powder to be too light, but it's perfect for how I like to do my brows. I don't like to do much to the inside of the brow and this powder provides just enough color. I like using the fluffy end of the included brush for this purpose because it gives a soft effect and I don't like sharply defined brows on myself, especially not on the inside.

I use the gel side for about the outer 2/3 of my brow. I sometimes dip the brush in the powder after getting some gel on the brush and apply that right at the arch of my brow. It provides a little extra color that way.

I generally do use a clear mascara as a brow gel in addition to this because my eyebrow hairs aren't very cooperative, but I could get by without that.

All in all, I think it's fantastic for the price. You don't have much to lose by trying it!

on 2/19/2014 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the BEST. The gel is a perfect tint, and doesn't go on super heavy so it's easy to get it right. The powder gives your brows such a beautiful natural look. Seriously, the best - just try it. And for the price, it really can't be beat.

on 2/16/2014 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is my holy grail xD eyebrows are huge for me and this has legit become my best friend!!! I use it everyday and I love how easy and manageable it is. It looks gorgeous on and is just plain amazing for the price! It's crazy. I was skeptical about the quality because the price was so low but it works wonderfully, I recommend it to everyone that I know.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This product has been great for quickly filling in my eyebrows. I use the kit in medium and I only use the gel side because I didn't see any difference with or without the powder. The brush that comes with the kit has been fine for me to use, although it can be a little unwieldy at times. But I prefer that to using one of my regular brushes.

The only issue, and why this is not my favorite eyebrow product, is that sometimes the gel can look a bit heavy on my brows and I wish there was a reddish color available to match my red hair. It won't make your eyebrows look as defined as a pencil would, and it's not as natural as a regular powder, but I think this can be a good compromise, especially since it's only $3.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love the this product! I have brought it twice, each time in the dark shade.
I wear it every day, it makes my eyebrows stand out and look more natural.
I only use the gel half of this, as I didn't like how adding the powder looked.
Also I find the brush that comes with it to fiddly, so I use the e.l.f studio small angled brush and I get a much better result.

on 2/8/2014 5:36:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Firstly, I don't have sparse eyebrows, or full eyebrows. It's in between. Not too thick and not too thin. I guess just your average brow. But this eyebrow kit is great for making your brows look naturally perfect. I used to use the makeupforever aqua brow, but after a while a saw a decrease in the overall appearance of my brow, and it would look too fake/filled in. But the elf brow kit's gel really works when enhancing natural brows. It gives very natural definition but lets your brows shine through. Initially I thought the powder was too light, but now I like to use it in the inner portion of my brow for a soft fade in.

Popular Brows Products