April 17, 2014 | 975 users online

Treatments - Lancome - Genifique

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by TyAngeluv

Got a sample and used it for 2nights. It made my skin feel nice immediately after usage but i broke out in an area i have NEVER broken out before.Also i rarely ever break out in general. Glad i didnt splurge and buy the big bottle!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by troodos

Used up three five ml samples and saw no difference at all in my skin so sold the large bottle i had been bought as a present on eBay. I have used much nicer serums and think the cost isn't worth it. I gather the same company and research labs make l'oreal time code serum so might be worth a go if anyone is curious but doesn't want to splash out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Pippa81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using both day cream and eye cream for a year now and it still works for me. My favourite is the eyecream which is very light and easy to spread on skin. I would prefer day cream in a lighter gel formula for summer, otherwise am quite happy with the product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by erica420

This is my second bottle i'm using. The first time I used it, i thought it was good, but maybe it's not working out for me anymore. Will not buy again, but worth a shot if you have the extra cash to blow.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by kerrigwen65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been testing Genefique Serum for 2 weeks. I noticed an immediate decrease in the redness around my nose and cheeks immediately. The texture felt smoother in a day or two. Pores appear smaller on my nose. The samples are generous and although the Dillard's counter was out of 7day samples, the associate was able to make a sample container for me to try. I've already ordered a skincare set online from Lancome and passed my Estee Lauder Idealist and Night serum to my friend that convinced me to try EL. (I never saw results from them the way I have with Genifique Serum) Cost Comparison 1oz Genifique $78.00 vs 1oz Estee Lauder Night Repair 85.00 plus Idealist 1oz $46.50.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by sleepeystar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Got a sample, after 2 applications, I broke out. I do have problems with rich products but I am glad I didn't have to buy a bottle to find that out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by gienwong2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product works great on my skin. I use this as a base underneath Hope in a Jar. I believe it is meant to be used underneath your normal moisturizer to increase the effects of your moisturizer. I use it morning and night, and I have noticed that my skin a lot smoother and more softer.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by D0nut5

Have many samples of this and I tried to like it but just not doing anything special for me...Don't see a difference or any improvments at all... Have been using it for well over a month every night and morning just not worth the money it is retailed for!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Hokumakaa

I've never written a review before but I feel that I should write one to warn you about this product. I have always had a very good skin where I hardly ever break out and never break out from any skincare or makeup products EVER! However, I received a 7-day sample of the Genifique and I was only able to use it 3 times before my entire face started breaking out. I got tons of bumpy rash-like pimples and it's been 4-5 days already since I stopped using it and I cannot get rid of this break out.

This is horrifying because I never break out like this before and I've tried my fair share of skincare and nothing was ever this bad. If you want to try this product I would make sure to get the sample first. In fact, if you can stay away from it then please do. You don't want to break out like me because it's horrible and I'm feeling very bad about my skin right now. If you want to spend the money, I'd go with the Estee Lauder Advance night repair. It's a much better product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by shope333

this product really had made a huge differance to my skin. i started using it becuase my mum (54 years old) recommended it, as she has a very dry sensitive skin she said it made her skin so much smoother and much brighter. i suffer badly with acne and oily skin, so was slightly worried it would bring me out in spots..however after trying a sample it was amazing. 2 of my friends commented on my skin, and a person i hadnt seen in a while said how well i looked. not only did it reduce the appearance of my acne scaring and current acne, it brightened and smoothed. its amazing and well worth the money and actually worked out cheaper than the no. 7 protect and perfect as it lasts so long. anyone looking for something to give u great skin this really does it. thankyou lancome!