Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

finally found something that can help in this cold canadian winter. i tried everything from emollients, oils, vaseline, blistex and so on. my sister gave this to me and within 24 hours i noticed a great difference in the condition on my lips. i hate that the turn up 'dial' is right below the pop off lid, but not a huge deal, especially not to take a lippie off. my sister said she got this in buffalo for less than a dollar. i have yet to see this in canada. will definitely buy when going to to u.s

I'm generally a lover of Palmers, I swear by their gradual self-tanner (which IMHO works better than dove, Johnson's St Tropez etc etc) and I love the Lip Butter. However this Cocoa Butter STICK is useless. It breaks so easily, and you can't 'fix' the stick like you can with other stick lipbalms, once it's snapped, that's it.
It's too hard to give any moisturising benefit, you can swipe it on but it doesn't feel particularly nice on, it's just too brittle. It doesn't have any smell and I'm sure if you only used it indoors and kept it at just about room temperature it would be very effective. But for me, it's already gone in the bin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great has a "chapstick". This was the only thing that cured my dry cracked painful lips one winter. I love the chocolatey smell. Lasts a long time too.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG lip balm. Teh chocolate smell kind of weirded me out at first but now I don't notice it. I haven't found anything with as good a texture or moisturizing quality. I use it every night before I go to bed and during the day when I don't feel like having anything shiny or colored on my lips. I buy these things 5 at a time... (one for the car, work, purse, bathroom, nightstand)!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am reviewing this item as a cuticle treatment only. Adore this stuff when putting this on my cuticles, really moisturizes them; however, only thing comparing this to is the sally hansen vit E cuticle oil and evoo.

OMG!!! This is the greatest product in the world. So moisturizing. My lips cannot live without it. People always think your putting glue stick on your lips so be ready for some odd looks. I buy a bunch at a time and throw them in all my purses. Grab them at WalMart for like 2.50. Cant be beat. Burts has nothing on this stuff

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

i heart this stuff!!weee!!this is the only lip balm that i would actually use till it finishes..but i do buy some other lip balms eventhough i like this one soo much..silly me..i love the sweet vanilla scent to it..it doesn't feel waxy or what not..i can even use lipsticks that are too drying on their on..once i put this under the lipsticks or lip liners,the application is smoother and it turns out to be creamy colour pay off instead of a dry,matte kinda look..it really can moisturise ur lips,and your other body parts as well..i bought separate tubes for my lips and my body so that i won't have any problem with sanitizing my lip balm every time i used it for my body parts..\\.,the smaller tube for my lips,and the bigger ones for my elbows,knees and other parts that is dry..HG for lip balm and on-the-go body moistouriser..will definitely get it again and again and again...i gotta stop buying the other nonsense lip balm though..=p

I don't know how I ever lived without this stuff! I've never been a big lip balm girl, but I seriously cannot stop rubbing this all over my lips all the time. I've actually gotten a little carried away with it. I love the texture- it's so easy to smooth on, unlike waxy, hard chapstick, and I love the large size too. I rarely used chapsticks because I felt like they made my lips drier after it wore off, but not so with Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick. This is creamy and smooth for hours, and when it wears of my lips still feel moisturized. I'm a convert for life!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I hate to say this... but i hate this lip balm. It feels extremely waxy on my lips and it didn't made them any softer, instead they felt rough and kinda dry, I had to throw this away. For a great lip balm try cherry chapstick.

This is one of the best lipbalms ever-it's cheap, smells good and makes your lips feel great The scent is the same Cocoa Butter smell as all Palmer's products but with a hint of vanilla. It's so moisturising and it stays on for hours. Give it a try!!

Popular Lip Treatments