Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

I love this makeup! Very good coverage. Reasonable price. It feels good on your skin, unlike many that are too thick and you feel the makeup. Your not supposed to feel your makeup on your skin and if you do your probably wearing too much or bad foundation. This product is amazing especially paired with the "almost powder".

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was given a sample of this foundation at Sephora after an SA color matched my skin. They now have a device which "reads" your skin and assigns you a skin tone number, somewhat like Mac's matching, but Sephora's system matches you with every foundation they sell, and then emails you your shade in each foundation. The clerk offered me a sample of the Clinique foundation in Golden Neutral. I liked the coverage, but didn't wear it long. I have to warn you that Golden Neutral is VERY YELLOW!! Way too yellow to look healthy on most people. I'm not joking when I tell you I actually looked jaundiced. So this is just a heads up, unless you have extremely yellow undertones, don't buy this shade!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of my everyday foundations, my other favorite is lock-it by Kat Von D. I prefer the finish of this one, it's a little more natural and glowy without being shiny. It does settle into lines slightly, but I just blur them with my finger if I need to. I usually only have to do that once throughout the day. It stays well if I finish with a light powder. The packaging is okay, functional but not fancy. I do like that it's in a hygienic squeeze tube and I'm sure the opaque packaging helps keep the ingredients a little more fresh but I like to see how much product is left so I don't run out. Overall I will continue to purchase unless I find something better.

I have just purchased this product and tried it out for a few days.

With horrible dry winter flaky skin and redness on my combination skin, I had found that my favourite colourstay was not providing enough coverage to last the day. (old version, haven't tried the new formula) I was impressed with the coverage in the store when matched by the assistant so purchased it. I am impressed with the coverage, however it may be just a bit too heavy looking for me to apply all over my face for my regular day look, it is creamier than the very liquid colourstay and found the foundation covered my blemishes and redness easily without need for a concealer, which was always a must with the colourstay. (basically i was painting concealer to my entire nose and chin under my foundation to balance the redness) I was impressed that I got home from work with still very little redness appearing through my skin, though nose and chin started to get shiny a few hours in.

I'll give it so more time, I think it will make a great evening foundation, or even just to cover my red blemish prone t-zone instead of a concealer and use in combination with the colourstay.

I was pretty disappointed with this product considering it's supposed give you 'flawless coverage'. It feels nice and it's SPF 15, which I like, but I found that you couldn't tell if I was wearing the foundation or not. I have some redness and a lot of freckles, and while I know regular foundation won't make freckles disappear, it usually makes some sort of difference. But this one was way too sheer- not the way they advertised it at all!

I was honestly disappointed with this foundation, Clinique is not a terrible brand, but it's definitely not the best. This foundation oxidizes terribly, and I actually went out in public with an orange looking face! :( I had my color picked out perfectly, and when I applied it it looked great, but as the day went on, it turned orange and made my skin disgustingly cakey and oily. If you have oily or combination skin, this product is definitely not for you!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my everyday foundation that I use as foundation and concealer. It is very creamy and doesn't smell bad, but can get rather tacky. It covers up discoloration well, but does not hide dark spots/acne scars all that well. Overall, i'd say it is a good basic foundation (better than most) but might be a bit heavy.

Just got this foundation yesterday. so far im loving it! Its not cakey at ALL! It feel like you have nothing on and the color matches my skin tone amazingly (alabaster) its easy to apply with a brush. The only negative was i had to re touch a few spots up that i have dark spots but thats about it! nice medium coverage

I have been using this foundation in 06 Honey for about six months and the bottle still has some foundation left. The lady at the counter matched the colour up perfectly to my skin but this foundation isn't thick enough for my liking and begins to wear off after 3 hours!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've used this foundation for years and it's a real staple in my kit and to use on myself when I'm in the mood for it. It has a lot of mileage, little goes a long way and can be built up to full coverage if required. It's now Cliniques no.1 foundation (used to be superbalanced) and it's great so I can see why. Like all Clinique products, it's good for the skin and also has some of the even better clinical serum in so it genuinely evens skin instantly and more so over time.

I use Alabaster, but could do with a lighter shade. Good news is that Clinique are in the process (could still take a while mind!) of making lighter shades for us wee ghosts! Exciting stuff :D