October 26, 2014 | 984 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Karina9455

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First the lady matched me wrong it was to dark. Then the first time I applied it, it made me skin feel and look great ! But after hour it looked muddy and my face was covered in oil I used this for a week until I had to return it and try there stay Matte that was also a huge disappointment .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by michellerodgerscts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My issue with this foundation is that I was not matched to the correct shade at the Macy's Clinique counter. I find that MOST times when I go in there to look for makeup I usually know more than the MUA...and in this case, I was correct, the shade that she chose for me was too dark.

I purhased this foundation in the winter, and intended it to be my winter foundation as it is lighter that my Photoready, and Maybelline Superstay....but more pigmented than my usual MAC Tinted Moisturizer...and it was good for the skin! As it turns out, it was much to tan for my winter coloring, and I had to wait until the middle of the summer to use it. Now that it matches, I am enjoying it.

Provides a really natural long wearing finish, it doesnt look like I have makeup on, it doesnt make my face oily, nor does it seem to oxidize...so its a win all and all... def plan on going a shade down for the colder months bc I think this should be in permanent rotation in my makeup collection.

if you have oily acne prone skin i suggest you give this a try.

UPDATE: I have been using this foundation to warm up my face, I apply in the same area as bronzer...with this unconventional routine, I apply either a TM, light foundation (Mac face and body, or Milani cream to powder mixed with moisturizer) the add a bit of this in the bronzer area...love love love, I think I'll continue to use it this way and not as a foundation as I cannot find a shade match and I do not feel like mixing this foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Stationary

I currently own this in Alabaster. I purchased it on a whim after speaking with the Clinique SA about needing a fuller coverage foundation. This does live up to the full coverage as I hardly need any concealer for my red nose after using it, however it is extremely heavy and looks that way too, it wears well on my oily T-zone, but often looks caked on my dry cheeks, do not buy if you have dry skin. I will not be repurchasing as the colour selection is not great and nothing matches me well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Courtneyd9

Packaging: the packaging holds up but is kind of boring
Color: the color is pretty even to what you see. Maybe just a time darker.
Lasting power: lasts all day long with powder
Price: the price is maybe a little to much for the product
Pigmentation: great coverage. Gets everything
How I use it: I don't have to use much and I set it with covergirl smoothers powder

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good foundation. It goes on well blends easily

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

the foundation comes in a great range of shades and has decent coverage, i'd say medium. It is pretty hydrating, however the reason i wouldn't repurchase is bc the staying power is horrible. Within hours, the foundation fades and I can't tell I was even wearing makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by AuntJackie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this make up. When you moisturize your skin well underneath and/or use a primer it really covers all your imperfections well. However I don't see any improvement in the fading of old acne scars. I would still buy again for the coverage factor alone. I have rosacea and it even covers the red better than Clinique's redness line!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Fiju

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have heard great things about Clinique products, and they have not disappointed me yet.
I have combination skin: my t-zone is oily and my cheeks get really dry. This foundation gives medium coverage for my skin without clogging my pores, which is exactly what I want. It's not too heavy on the skin for a liquid foundation. It gives medium coverage with the help of a little product, so the coverage could probably be built on with more product. I have some visible acne scars and occasional small pimples, yet it is able to cover it nicely. At Sephora, it is a total of $29.00 for 1 FL oz, which could be seen as expensive, but you truly get what you pay for. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who likes a nice matte finish and medium coverage.

Edit**** I'm not sure why it took me so long to write this edit; it could be my rejection of this product. After a month of wearing this foundation, I decided to just look around a makeup store. The highly knowledgeable manager of the store put it as delicately as she could; I had an orange tinge to my face. It just didn't fit my skin tone.
Moral of the story: My NC30 skin does not match any of the colors in this line. I liked everything about it except for that. Also, don't try on foundation in a dimly light Sephora...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this foundation because the coverage is great. It is full coverage so if you're looking for something light, then steer clear. However, it does not feel extremely heavy nor does it look cakey. I love that it leaves your face looking dewy while covering breakouts and uneven skin tones. For me, it does not stay on ALL day. If I didn't use some kind of finishing powder it rubbed off very easy. Applies best with a foundation brush, but it is still good if applied by hand. This is my all-time favorite foundation. The price is a little high ($27), but I've found it lasts me a good 2 months, if not more.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by allysonpaige6

Even though I love this foundation, I only gave it a 4 because after a awhile it, for me, it wears off. It gives me wonderful coverage, and the shade, Alabaster, is a perfect match for my skin tone. It doesn't make my skin break out more, like a lot of foundations do. Im on my second bottle.