November 26, 2014 | 1573 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by begirl11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was sort of forced to try this product after the previous clinque foundation I used was discontinued. At first, I did not like the product because I found the coverage was too light. Later as my skin improved, the light coverage was acceptable with an additional concealer product. As such I believe this foundation may have helped clear up post acne marks on my face. However, time could have been the only factor. Overall, the coverage lasts a whole work day and more because of the very good oil control. As well, the colour does not change through out the day, which was a previous issue I had with another foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by yummyyazzy

I really like the coverage of this foundation. It's not too heavy and gives you a lovely glow. However after a while it made my skin look really shiny and made my skin more oily looking! I wont be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by xxocupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this product mainly in the winter with a bit of fix+ to keep it from being too matte. It's buildable and medium-full coverage. It's got a thicker consistency so it goes on great with your fingers or a buffing brush. It doesn't need to be set either which is great. The packaging is also very compact and great for traveling.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Karina9455

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First the lady matched me wrong it was to dark. Then the first time I applied it, it made me skin feel and look great ! But after hour it looked muddy and my face was covered in oil I used this for a week until I had to return it and try there stay Matte that was also a huge disappointment .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by michellerodgerscts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My issue with this foundation is that I was not matched to the correct shade at the Macy's Clinique counter. I find that MOST times when I go in there to look for makeup I usually know more than the MUA...and in this case, I was correct, the shade that she chose for me was too dark.

I purhased this foundation in the winter, and intended it to be my winter foundation as it is lighter that my Photoready, and Maybelline Superstay....but more pigmented than my usual MAC Tinted Moisturizer...and it was good for the skin! As it turns out, it was much to tan for my winter coloring, and I had to wait until the middle of the summer to use it. Now that it matches, I am enjoying it.

Provides a really natural long wearing finish, it doesnt look like I have makeup on, it doesnt make my face oily, nor does it seem to oxidize...so its a win all and all... def plan on going a shade down for the colder months bc I think this should be in permanent rotation in my makeup collection.

if you have oily acne prone skin i suggest you give this a try.

UPDATE: I have been using this foundation to warm up my face, I apply in the same area as bronzer...with this unconventional routine, I apply either a TM, light foundation (Mac face and body, or Milani cream to powder mixed with moisturizer) the add a bit of this in the bronzer area...love love love, I think I'll continue to use it this way and not as a foundation as I cannot find a shade match and I do not feel like mixing this foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Stationary

I currently own this in Alabaster. I purchased it on a whim after speaking with the Clinique SA about needing a fuller coverage foundation. This does live up to the full coverage as I hardly need any concealer for my red nose after using it, however it is extremely heavy and looks that way too, it wears well on my oily T-zone, but often looks caked on my dry cheeks, do not buy if you have dry skin. I will not be repurchasing as the colour selection is not great and nothing matches me well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Courtneyd9

Packaging: the packaging holds up but is kind of boring
Color: the color is pretty even to what you see. Maybe just a time darker.
Lasting power: lasts all day long with powder
Price: the price is maybe a little to much for the product
Pigmentation: great coverage. Gets everything
How I use it: I don't have to use much and I set it with covergirl smoothers powder

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good foundation. It goes on well blends easily

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

the foundation comes in a great range of shades and has decent coverage, i'd say medium. It is pretty hydrating, however the reason i wouldn't repurchase is bc the staying power is horrible. Within hours, the foundation fades and I can't tell I was even wearing makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by AuntJackie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this make up. When you moisturize your skin well underneath and/or use a primer it really covers all your imperfections well. However I don't see any improvement in the fading of old acne scars. I would still buy again for the coverage factor alone. I have rosacea and it even covers the red better than Clinique's redness line!