September 23, 2014 | 1394 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

This is a really good bronzer. It's made with real cocoa and smells like chocolate!! I have to smell it every time before I put it on. It' s a little dark for my pale skin so a little goes a long way. It's really high quality though and looks natural. LOVE THIS STUFF.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by SnookieLex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Who doesn't like the smell of cocoa first thing in the morning? The first word that comes to mind when I think of this product is "divine". I love everything about this bronzer. It's the perfect color for contouring, even on my extremely pale skin. It smells amazing, blends easily, looks great, and I have no complaints about the packaging. I have almost hit pan, which is something I rarely do with bronzers. I love how easy this is to apply. I use my Sephora airbrush #55 (?) brush and just kind-of slap it on. I have never worried about it looking muddy or messy on my face because it almost blends itself. I don't know how this would look on really dark skintones, but I know for a fact that it works for NW15-ish skin. I even prefer it to the milk chocolate shade. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out. It is HG material for me :).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This product works great on fair-medium skin tones. It has a fantastic cocoa scent and one swipe of this on my blush brush gets enough to contour my entire cheekbone. The color is not too orange-y but the perfect mix between a soft brown and a tan color. I bought this along with the Glamour Gloss and face primer pack for about $18 so it was moderately inexpensive too. A very good buy! I love this bronzer to death.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

i love this bronzer! it is matte but doesn't make my skin look muddy or orange, it blends well into the skin and is easy to work with, and of course it smells great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 4:47:00 AM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this. It lasts a LONG time and is the perfect matte color (for me) for contouring and/or bronzing. Benefit's Hoola showed too orange on my skin, so I tried this and was pleased. In summer I can get quite tan, but I am still light enough that this still chisels my cheekbones. I alternate this with NARS Laguna, which has a subtle amount of shimmer, when I want a bit more of a glow. I can easily see why this bronzer would not work on quite dark skintones, so keep that in mind.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by VivaLaSunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked how this looked, the colour came off nicely on my tan skin. BUT, as soon as I started using it, it broke me out! I stopped for a while to see if I was still breaking out (because of other makeup, hormones etc) and I didn't get any new breakouts. Today, I tried it again, and sure enough. I know it's the bronzer because I NEVER break out in these spots (where I contoured with it especially jawbone/around the chin where I've never broken out before). It was a mess. If it doesn't break you out though, it is a nice bronzer for all over or to contour. Great colour and love the smell!

EDIT: I've been using this bronzer again and it doesn't break me out anymore! Not sure why the change, but I use it everyday now with no problem (: moved up from a 2 star to a 4 (it's kinda too light for me to contour with)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

This is the best bronzer I own. It's so matte, it's perfect for contouring. I got mine in the travel size for $10 on the Sephora website, along with the poreless primer, which I thought was a pretty good deal for a trial run. This formula blends very easily, without making you look dirty, which is a problem I run into since I'm fair-skinned. Plus...y'all...it smells like chocolate. And it TASTES like chocolate (not that you should eat it. You shouldn't). It makes me happy to use this product. It's a beautiful color, and I think it would work for much darker complexions. It also lasts me all day. If you're on the fence about buying it, give it a try, especially if you can find it in the travel version. It's well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by BreaMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have fair skin and have trouble finding a bronzer that doesn't make my skin look dirty. This seemed too dark to me at first, but when it's on and blended, it looks great, and stays on well.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by jaycarr

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am NW45 (brown skinned) and this did nothing for me. Yeah it smells good. Unless I'm going to eat it, this does nothing for me. It felt chalky as the brush picked it up and was a bit powdery. It was about the same as my skin tone, but a tiny bit more flat colorwise. Maybe on lighter people its great, but its marketed to be good for a range of skin tones. In actuality its for a range of light to olive skin tones. I did like how it didn't have any shimmer. Pass.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by lexkay86

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is great and i would deff buy again it has a non orange base and is perfect if you wear bronzer all over your face. this is really hard to put too much of this on so deffinite plus its worth the money