October 31, 2014 | 1132 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by kenziieMariie

Personally, i do not think this product worked well for me. It kind of pushed my eyelashes into like sets of 8 instead of fanning them about. I wouldn't recommend it for people who like really fanned out lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by winwoodgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The worst thing about this mascara is the brush!! Trying to apply the product with it is definitely a lesson in dexterity. I almost poked my eye out the first time! It's far from smudge proof and I find flakes of it in the weirdest spots on my face. Wouldn't recommend this messy mascara to my worst enemy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Spyglass

This didnt flake or smudge or anything like that during my day.
The brush separates my lashes wonderfully.
1 problem... the smell...it smells weird, like off honey. Im not sure if anyone else has this problem

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by ReenOma

I have mascara from Red Earth, Avon, and Great Lash by Maybelline, however this one is now my regular mascara.
My lashes are non existent, but with a few coats of the stilleto, my lashes are suuuuuuper long.

It can be a bit clumpy, however I'm not a stickler for perfection. This mascara makes the lashes super super long. Love it, I will keep using this until a miracle happens and I find a better mascara than this one.

I'm seeing all the other reviews, but it did not flake for me, at all. It's just a bit clumpy, no big deal.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by beauteous90

I've been using this mascara for more than 2 weeks now to test it and I hate it! I have short Asian lashes and it doesn't do much in lengthening, but rather make it clumpy and flaky. It flakes so much that my boyfriend is constantly wiping off black specks underneath my eyes when he looks at me. Anyways, I would not recommend this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by yeseniax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I HATE this mascara. I've never had a bad experience with Maybelline mascaras until I tired this one. It did make my lashes longer but they were so clumpy and it flaked so much. I'm stick to my Maybelline Define A Lash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok, I kinda figured that the people who gave bad reviews never test the mascara long enough. This mascara needs to be slightly seasoned to get it to its full power.

When I first tried it, IT FLAKED SO BAD that hurt my eyes. I was almost convinced that I got a bad buy. However, I am such person who will use whatever eye products to the full use. After testing the mascara for a week, it started looking better.

I have Asian lashes, so it droops straight down, short and quite thin. I started slowly at the base and slowly worked my way up and lightly coating the tips of my lashes for 2 times and I get SUPER NATURAL LONG LASHES that is slightly volumized. Which I think it's very wearable for everyday wear. I am wearing this everyday to school or to my part-time work. And it did not flake over the long period of time, did not smudge or budge when I rubbed my eyes sometimes. It's super waterproof as I needed to get an oil-based remover to remove it.

I took out one lippie because it can't hold a curl that well in comparison to the Kiss Me Heroine Make mascara which is my holy grail mascara for lengthening.

EDIT: It started become really flaky again and barely felt like I put anything on. It don't really lengthens anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Mrs007

Best mascara I have ever used!! It's my regular mascara now! Every other mascara I've tried since then doesn't compare to Stiletto. I find that it works the absolute best if you do it slowly though. Start at the base of your lashes and make slow, steady strokes. It works super well!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by marimbist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So awesome. If you do one stroke, perfect natural-looking lashes. Three-five strokes, ready for a night out.
Best mascara I've ever had. Never buying any other.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Taylaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think this mascara has to be exactly what you're looking for in order for it to work well with your eyelashes. In my case, it wasn't the greatest. My eyelashes naturally like to intertwine together, and I need to to separate them. However this mascara adds them together, not necessarily clumping though. It's as if it puts my lashes together two at a time, in order to create that "stiletto" look. So I felt as if it was doing it's job, but it wasn't what I was looking for. It does provide some length, and little volume. However since this not what I was looking for I will not purchase again. I'm sure if you like that false-eyelash look, this could work. The formula is seemingly rose scented somewhat. It doesn't affect the performance however, so that's only relevant if your eyes are sensitive to the perfumes. Good luck! (: