November 24, 2014 | 1225 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Katiepblondie

This is my first review ever! I have been using moroccanoil light treatment for nearly two years now and it has made a massive difference to the health of my hair! I have light blonde hair that is styled to a inch of its life. It is fine and dry but i have lots of it! It was breaking off a lot before i started using this treatment. I wash and blow dry my hair everyday (naughty i know)! i was in town a few days ago and remembered i was running low on moroccanoil light so thought id have a look if it was sold anywhere local (i usually buy from feel unique.com) i couldn't find my usual light treatment only the regular one so bought that thinking it couldn't hurt.. Unfortunately i found it far to heavy for my hair and made it feel quite greasy :-/ .... however it still made it shiney and smooth.. i will stick to the light treatment from now on which has worked wonders for my battered hair. would highly recommend to anyone with coloured over processed hair like myself!!
The bottle itself isn't the most attractive, looks abit like cough medicine but does come with a handy pump! i find it reasonably priced for the quality and it lasts me for atleast 4 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by LaOsha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have always been so scared of using product (let alone OIL!) on my hair, so this seemed off putting for my baby-fine hair at first.

My hair stylist mother insisted that she try it on my hair when it was released and I was SO impressed!

It left little to no weight difference, my hair was shinier and more supple looking.

Thank goodness my mom is a hair stylist, though, because this stuff is EXPENSIVE. Probably worth it if you spend that kind of money on your appearance already, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by jessicalanelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love Moroccan Oil! This does wonders for my hair. I get regular hair color, and my hair gets pretty dry. I have fine hair, and this really helps to keep it nourished. I stayed away from this product for a long time due to the price point, but now that I have tried it, I see that it is worth every penny! I use three pumps on my chin length hair every day before I dry it and straighten it, and I don't think my hair could do without it! Highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Dianakozak123

AMAZING

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by dearlynars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for easily over a year and a half now. I think sometimes, to value a certain product you have to incorporate it into your routine then remove it to see what effect it actually has, not just what is said on the label.

I had this experience with this product, I stopped using after starting a leave-in heat protectant by Kerastase, and couldn't figure out why my hair was so dry and straw-like, I noticed the condition of my hair decrease and I suddenly had split-end mania. Then I realised i had stopped my moroccanoil!
Back to using it now, the results speak for themselves, I cannot stop running my fingers through my hair after a wash (that just been to the hairdresser feeling!). I purchased a 200ml bottle (AUS$75) online and still have 80% left from using it every second day, so it is worth the dollars hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by devotdsatellite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this for my hair. It is my secret weapon for smooth healthy looking hair. The only con is that for travel, I think the packaging can leak which can be a terrible waste of a pricey problem. I will usually put a little in another container inside a ziploc if I need to travel. I like the bottle that come with a pump the best because I dont feel like I am wasting the product and I think the seal is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by 282012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic product! It makes hair look silky and healthy - even at the ends. I put some on my hair when it's wet and a little more once it's dry.

Highly recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by LauraWolfhart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can say that liked it but it's not excellent. I changed over to the very recommended Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil which deeply conditions, smoothes and prevents hair loss. My clients (Iím a hairstylist) are also using it and have already noticed a significant improvement in their hair's health. As for my own hair, I've also noticed that it's stronger, shinier and a lot less frizzy. Plus, Pro Naturals also serves as a heat protectant, so I'm especially happy with it as I blow dry my hair regularly :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by FearlessPhoebe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I put off buying this for so long because of the price even though I was desperate to try it after hearing so much about it but I'm so glad I finally decided to invest. I've had one bottle for a year now and I've used it religiously every time I've washed my hair (every other day) for a year and I still have around a third of the bottle left so whilst it is a lot to spend at one time on a hair product, it averages out at an okay cost because it lasts so long and I've found it to give me results I haven't found with anything else.
In instances where I haven't been able to use it (staying at a friends etc.) I really have noticed that my hair is nowhere near as soft and healthy looking.
I would definitely say that it's worth the splurge!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Nazareen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is very very good! Hydrates dry color treated hair without leaving it feeling greasy or weighing your hair down. A little bit goes a long way and this works wonders for my fragile bleached blonde hair! Would definitely recommend this to anyone whose hair needs some TLC :)