BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

I LOVE this bronzer so much! It is a little too expensive for an every-day BRONZER so I use NYC smooth skin bronzing face power in shade Sunny and it works almost the same. The Benefit is more pigmented, but for the $2.99 price tag, the NYC one works amazing!

on 3/4/2014 7:50:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It is an okay bronzer color. I could get another color that compliments my skin tone more. For me, it turns slightly orange.

on 2/27/2014 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Aaaaw, Benefit Hula, I feel so nostalgic about this product, it's incredible, fantastic for all skin tones, I use it at least twice a week and have done so for years, the only thing that bugs me as that i can't fit my NARS ita brush inside the box when trying to contour.

on 2/15/2014 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really nice matte bronzer. Why would i not repurchase again? The reason is the packaging. for one thing it comes in a very small box which is ok for transportation i suppose but absolutely useless for applying on the go as the mirror in the lid is far too small. The brush is also too small so i use my real techniques bronzing brush and i struggle to get this in the box. It is a shame as the product itself is very good and blends easily and smells pleasant. If you don't get irratated by the packaging then you will love it. I just found it a huge pain in the butt!

on 2/9/2014 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

It's quite okay but it does have a slight orange undertone but the major cons besides the price is that it gets messy, a lot of the product gets out, the packaging for the money that you give is cheap and gross, too faced bronzer has a fabulous packaging and you can find a dupe for it from essence for like 4 euro....

on 2/8/2014 2:18:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I bought this because I've seen it's comperable to the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil (which is my holy grail), and I really think they do look alike - but this one is much lighter than CS. It's actually too light for me to be used as a contour powder! I'm a fair-light almost NC15 skin and well, it does look a little bit too light on my skin. It's easy to work with and blends really good, but I usually use this as a bronzing powder, not as a contour powder. I also like the brush that it comes with, it's good to contour with! The packaging itself is quite bulky and takes a lot of space in my makeup bag - yeeees, it's small, but big. I don't like the fact that it's a box and not a compact like CS, Laguna etc. I don't think I will repurchase it, because I can't feel the hype everyone gives it. I don't think theres nothing special about it, and there are without doubts better bronzers out there than this little guy.

on 2/6/2014 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got this bronzer in some Bahama kit by Benefit and i'm in LOVE. I had been meaning to try it for the longest time and when I saw that the kit was on sale I had to purchase it because it had a decent amount of product in it. I'm an NC30 in MAC and this shows up beautifully on my skin. Love love love!! I use it with the real techniques contour brush and its flawless.

on 2/6/2014 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

I'm an NC40 and this doesn't show up on my skin at all. If you're anything darker than me, I strongly urge you not to purchase this as it won't provide any sort of contrast at all.
I'm going to go ahead and pass it on to a light-skinned friend.

on 2/6/2014 10:17:00 AM

I love using this as my winter bronzer when I'm about an NC25 skintone. I feel if I'm any darker than that it doesn't really show up all that well. Love that it's matte and a neutral shade that doesn't make me look orange or too dark. Lasts a long time on my combo skin too.

This product lasts forever too. I've had mine for quite a while and it only has the slightest dip in the pan.

on 2/6/2014 9:06:00 AM

This is an ok product , but unfortunately it does not work for me,I'm NW 15 and I find this just gives my skin a muddy appearance. It's not flattering at all.It's matte,no orange in it. I imagine this would be nice on darker skin tones but if you're pale like me I would be wary of this one. I need something to bring my face to life this does the opposite.

Popular Bronzers