August 22, 2014 | 1028 users online

Palettes - Coastal Scents - 88 eyeshadow palette

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by julia0192

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

amazing.
as a newbie with the whole makeup thing..(i've been really INTO makeup for about a year now) this palette has done amazing things for me and let me try out new looks. plus the pigmentation is INCREDIBLE...and for only like what 20 bucks? btw...i suggest checking for this on ebay and NOT coastalscents.com bc its like 10 bucks shipping on coastal scents...lameee and ebay you can prob get it for wayy cheaper :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by GREENGAL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this pallette. Has any and every color you could ever need. Given, some colors are more pigmented than others. They last pretty well if you use a primer or a cream shadow as a base. Alone I dont think they would do too well. The blues, greens and purples are fabulous but the yellows dont show up at all. This is my favorite pallette from coastal scents. I have the shimmer pallette as well, but I use this alot more. Ideal for budget buyers and those just starting out in makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by ascopes

I love this palette. The colours are soooo pigmented that you don't even need a lot on your brush. the whole palette is only 20 dollars! that's pretty much the price of a mac eyeshadow. I'm so happy I learned about this company.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by LoveKatieLea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this pallet. I'm not sure why people are giving it bad reviews, probably because they apply it wrong. These eye shadows will not apply well if you use a sponge tip applicator. Also, make sure you either use eyeshadow primer or concealer before the application of the colors. Some are not very pigmented, but with two layers they are fabulous. Twenty dollars for 88 colors is unbelievable-especially for this kind of product. My first time using it I broke the small latch, but I'm very pleased that it will stay closed even without the latch. I live in Arizona, and it was shipped in less than a week to my house, with the cheapest shipping. I recommend this product for people of all skill levels, its a must have product, bottom line.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by rrhoden05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This palette is just okay, Some of the light eye shadows are a bit chalky, and some of the eyeshadows are more pigmented then others. When I go to apply the eyeshadow on my lid, the color just doesn't seem to transfer well off my brush onto my eyelid, I have to keep applying forever to build the color and also the colors tend to fade at the end of the day even with a good base.. Alot of colors for the money but the quality isn't the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Kalhalis

This is a great palette regardless if you're a pro or beginner. Colors are quite rich and you don't have to use much to have the color show. Easy to apply and lasts pretty long. Great price also!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by RhinestoneBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have 2 Coast Scents 88 pallettes. I have the warm and the ultra shimmer pallettes. And I adore them both! The packaging is nice, and fairly strong, although I know that sometimes during shipping the shadows can be damaged. Luckly enough this has never happened to me. In the 88 ultra shimmer pallette, the colors are done on a color scale, starting with white, and ending in black. And trust me you get EVERY color in between. They are bright and super pigmented. The warm pallette is the same, starting with lightest to darkest. Again, very pigmented. Th warm pallet is great for those who don't go for bright pinks, greens, and blues. While the 88 Ultra Shimmer, and 88 Matte, have bright colors in every range. I tend to neglect my MAC shadows now that I have 2 Coast Scents pallettes.

Shipping is a little much if you ask me. Most of the time when I order something it comes in a padded envelope.

But their Customer Service is great. The people I've talked to are nice, and very helpful with anything and everything.

I will be buying more, and would tell EVERYONE to buy at least one!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by infirmierabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was happy with this product. The shadows last all day with a primer. Some shadows have more payoff than others. A great variety for a beginner or someone who wants to play with colors. Very inexpensive and fair packaging. Some had problems with the packaging breaking, but I have not yet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these pallets so much. All of the colors are very bright and the pigment is great. The only con on these is the fall out. I can handle that for the wonderful color payoff though. Great shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by gl0wing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW! This palette is so wonderful..especially for a newbie like me :) The pigmentation of the colors shocked me..it's even better than I thought. The price is great for how many colors you get..especially for the quality of these eyeshadows. They blend very well too. I was even so lucky to get this palette in a swap<3 YAY! I love this palette. I would definitely purchase it if I ever ran out of it