August 27, 2014 | 1839 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by shamimi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this product because everyone raves about this product. I was not impressed. Either I received one that was drying out or it is not as black as I was led to believe. It is black when it is applied to bare eyelids but if your applying it after you have done an eyeshadow look, the line is not as opaque and often requires two or more coats. I have used the Prestige Liquid liner for years now and I am going back to it. I probably would not repurchase this because of the fact that the line is not as opaque. I would only repurchase to see if it is the tube I bought or if that is the true color. It is kind of expensive too for the color not to be as black. The only thing good is the packaging and the felt tip brush for good precise angles.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by dianeluis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased this after hearing quite a few great reviews and I was a bit skeptical at first, but tried it anyway. I love this stuff!! I have always used Penultimate by MAC and though it is still my favorite, this is much easier to apply. I just wish Loreal would stop animal testing, since that is what kept me from buying this and why I can't bring myself to buy anything else from them

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by ninjacupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've gone through tons of liquid eyeliner just to find the right one!
Most eyeliners that I find either have a really runny consistancy, an overly matte finish, or it goes on black, and dries dark grey. Suffice to say, Liquid Liner hasn't been good to me these past couple years
But I started watching Hollyannaeree on youtube, and she used Carbon Black Lineur Intense in a lot of her tutorials, and she was raving about it, so I thought I'd give it a try.
I. Am. In. LOVE with this eyeliner!
It has the perfect dry time (if I mess up, I have just enough time to wipe it off, but it doesn't stay wet for very long).
I thought at first that it took forever to dry, because it kinda reminds me of liquid tar.
... did I just compare this eyeliner to liquid tar...??
SCRATCH THAT.
What I meant was that, it has a really shiny, satiny finish. Hahaha
And it's black.
Like.
actual black.
Not dark grey, not light black.
It's actual black. :)
**EDIT**
I have a new theory! :o (I tested it out and everything haha) If you pull your eyelids when you put on eyeliner, you're basically asking for this eyeliner to crack. But if you don't tug at your eyes at all, you get all day, long lasting eyeliner. Because of it's' 'liquid tar' like finish, applying it on stretched skin will make it crack.
I would recommend this to people who are very familiar with eyeliner, and don't tug at their eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This used to be my absolute favorite eyeliner. It was the first liquid liner I used and had success with. It was pigmented and lasted a long time and was PERFECT. Then I couldn't find it in stores after I ran out. And when it came back, I snatched it up. but I think they changed the formula or something. It is definitely not the gorgeous black liner it once was. It's streaky and a light greyish color. If I try to add more while it's still wet, it just streaks into a gray line. Guess my search for a new liquid liner has started...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use to love this eyeliner. I couldn't find it for a while, so I switched to a different liquid eyeliner for the meantime. (Maybelline Line Stiletto) I finally found this again and I bought it immediately. I took it home, put it on. Horrible! The line is barely black! It's easy to apply, but what's with the quality/pigmentation!? It use to be black black BLACK! Throwing this away.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

lineur intense in carbon black is a verry black eye liner.a little bit shinny,verry pigmented,last long,the tip being small you can do a small line,you can do a bigger line too by replying the eye liner.you can do a winged eye. Goes really well,smooth on the application.love it! Update: i was affraid that because the felt tip was soft,that i would not be able to do a winged eye! But,it's ok,i can do a winged eye with lineur intense! Update: as the time goes by,thefelt tip became sfter and crooked! So,it made the application harder,especially,for the winged eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by mopig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this eyeliner for 11yrs now, that's how much I LOVE it! The felt tip is easy to use and make winged lines-- using a damp qtip or eyeshadow sponge cleans up messy lines easily. It stays all day but it's not water/tear-proof, and it flakes a little after 16+hours-- but if you layer the line on too thick it might flake more easily (that's probly why other women are complaining).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by CurlySophie

I love this eyeliner! I am normally really bad at applying eyeliner and this liquid felt tip just makes it so easy! I put primer on as a base, apply the eyeliner then set it with a matte black shadow. STAYS ON ALL DAY and is super black! love love love

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite liquid liner ever. I used this all through high school, strayed for a while and tried other, less worthy liners, and have finally found the light again! This is very dark black, user friendly, comes off easily when I want it to, but otherwise stays! Anyone just starting off with a liquid should give this a try, it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by bebedollfaxe

this is my absolute favorite liquid liner ever! i have one lid that sort of folds at random times and what ever eyeliner in wearing on the top lid always smudges. I've tried stilla, urban decay, revlon colorstay etc. and nothing has impressed me. they all crease to me top lid after a while (curse that folded lid!) lineur intense dries fast (so I don't have to wait for my lids to dry up *cough* stilla) and it doesn't rub off. I could be sweating under the sun and this doesn't transfers or smudges.
my only pet peeve is the packaging. when you need more product, instead of just dipping the brush in you have to also shake it (sounds like a ball point pen) and its kind of inconvenient when you're in a hurry.
other then that I have had no problems. the felt tip is smooth and easy to make thin lines and dries fast. what more can you want?