July 29, 2014 | 1212 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use to love this eyeliner. I couldn't find it for a while, so I switched to a different liquid eyeliner for the meantime. (Maybelline Line Stiletto) I finally found this again and I bought it immediately. I took it home, put it on. Horrible! The line is barely black! It's easy to apply, but what's with the quality/pigmentation!? It use to be black black BLACK! Throwing this away.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

lineur intense in carbon black is a verry black eye liner.a little bit shinny,verry pigmented,last long,the tip being small you can do a small line,you can do a bigger line too by replying the eye liner.you can do a winged eye. Goes really well,smooth on the application.love it! Update: i was affraid that because the felt tip was soft,that i would not be able to do a winged eye! But,it's ok,i can do a winged eye with lineur intense! Update: as the time goes by,thefelt tip became sfter and crooked! So,it made the application harder,especially,for the winged eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by mopig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this eyeliner for 11yrs now, that's how much I LOVE it! The felt tip is easy to use and make winged lines-- using a damp qtip or eyeshadow sponge cleans up messy lines easily. It stays all day but it's not water/tear-proof, and it flakes a little after 16+hours-- but if you layer the line on too thick it might flake more easily (that's probly why other women are complaining).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by CurlySophie

I love this eyeliner! I am normally really bad at applying eyeliner and this liquid felt tip just makes it so easy! I put primer on as a base, apply the eyeliner then set it with a matte black shadow. STAYS ON ALL DAY and is super black! love love love

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite liquid liner ever. I used this all through high school, strayed for a while and tried other, less worthy liners, and have finally found the light again! This is very dark black, user friendly, comes off easily when I want it to, but otherwise stays! Anyone just starting off with a liquid should give this a try, it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by bebedollfaxe

this is my absolute favorite liquid liner ever! i have one lid that sort of folds at random times and what ever eyeliner in wearing on the top lid always smudges. I've tried stilla, urban decay, revlon colorstay etc. and nothing has impressed me. they all crease to me top lid after a while (curse that folded lid!) lineur intense dries fast (so I don't have to wait for my lids to dry up *cough* stilla) and it doesn't rub off. I could be sweating under the sun and this doesn't transfers or smudges.
my only pet peeve is the packaging. when you need more product, instead of just dipping the brush in you have to also shake it (sounds like a ball point pen) and its kind of inconvenient when you're in a hurry.
other then that I have had no problems. the felt tip is smooth and easy to make thin lines and dries fast. what more can you want?

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by jessicalynnr

I really like the staying power and color of this liner. The brush is easy to apply with and I can make as thin or bold of a line that I want. Love this :) will be repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 4:12:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

I bought this liner because I heard so many great things about it from many reliable sources. I was worried I wouldn't be able to find it because I heard it was getting harder to find, but I had no problem finding it at my local Walgreens for half off.
My first impression was that it didn't glide as easy as I expected it to, but the color was rich and black and when I worked with it the result was very nice. I got used to the felt tip and it became easier to apply even in a hurry. The only gripe I have about this is the longevity of the wear. It becomes clumpy looking over time as though it is about to flake off in chunks, although it has not flaked on me yet. I think it may depend on what you wear underneath that affects how this looks. It seems to wear better without shadow just a over a MAC paint pot. I'm still searching for the perfect liquid liner but this is something I will use in the meantime. I really like Maybelline Ultra Liner and Maybelline gel eyeliner (the one in a pot) used with an angled eyeliner brush. This would be better if the black stayed as intense as it is after application and if it didn't look dry and clumpy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I like the packaging, and I know it's basically the same as the Lancome Artliner version. Liquid liner tends to have a shine or a sheen once dry, and this does that. If you want ultra carbon black without a sheen, then you have to use a gel or cream liner. Gels preferably. Inglot and Make Up For Ever make the best, but MAC and Bobbi Brown are more affordable. I've tried just about every liquid liner in the drugstore. Revlon Colorstay has the classic pot/pen form with an extra firm tip, but this one has a long and thin sponge-like tip which bends to your eye. Keep a very light touch with it and you'll get the line you want. It is carbon black, but it also tends to flake more than any liner I've used. The pigment also fades and you can literally rub this off with your finger and some water. It's nowhere near waterproof. I've barely used it because of that reason. If they have come up with a waterproof version then it would be a great liner. Right now it's just average.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by tarieness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just bought this product b/c everyone was raving about it online but i was really disappointed. I picked it up at Walgreens for around $8.. (should of gotten it at Walmart for 7 -___-) anyways i really didn't like the felt tip... it was too wobbly and controlling it wasn't easy at all... i guess i could of just snipped the end to get it to my preference... but for 8 bucks i was hoping i wouldn't have to fix it on my own.. it really wasn't a one time application either i'd have to fiddle with the pen for the tip to get some more liquid and then glide it on again.... it went on smooth but didn't last that well... i noticed that i'd flake by the end of the day... which is pretty fail... i dunno what's worse... raccoon eyes or speckled streaky ones... all in all i would not buy this product again... :/... very disappointed...