April 18, 2014 | 1386 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite liquid liner ever. I used this all through high school, strayed for a while and tried other, less worthy liners, and have finally found the light again! This is very dark black, user friendly, comes off easily when I want it to, but otherwise stays! Anyone just starting off with a liquid should give this a try, it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by bebedollfaxe

this is my absolute favorite liquid liner ever! i have one lid that sort of folds at random times and what ever eyeliner in wearing on the top lid always smudges. I've tried stilla, urban decay, revlon colorstay etc. and nothing has impressed me. they all crease to me top lid after a while (curse that folded lid!) lineur intense dries fast (so I don't have to wait for my lids to dry up *cough* stilla) and it doesn't rub off. I could be sweating under the sun and this doesn't transfers or smudges.
my only pet peeve is the packaging. when you need more product, instead of just dipping the brush in you have to also shake it (sounds like a ball point pen) and its kind of inconvenient when you're in a hurry.
other then that I have had no problems. the felt tip is smooth and easy to make thin lines and dries fast. what more can you want?

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by jessicalynnr

I really like the staying power and color of this liner. The brush is easy to apply with and I can make as thin or bold of a line that I want. Love this :) will be repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 4:12:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

I bought this liner because I heard so many great things about it from many reliable sources. I was worried I wouldn't be able to find it because I heard it was getting harder to find, but I had no problem finding it at my local Walgreens for half off.
My first impression was that it didn't glide as easy as I expected it to, but the color was rich and black and when I worked with it the result was very nice. I got used to the felt tip and it became easier to apply even in a hurry. The only gripe I have about this is the longevity of the wear. It becomes clumpy looking over time as though it is about to flake off in chunks, although it has not flaked on me yet. I think it may depend on what you wear underneath that affects how this looks. It seems to wear better without shadow just a over a MAC paint pot. I'm still searching for the perfect liquid liner but this is something I will use in the meantime. I really like Maybelline Ultra Liner and Maybelline gel eyeliner (the one in a pot) used with an angled eyeliner brush. This would be better if the black stayed as intense as it is after application and if it didn't look dry and clumpy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like the packaging, and I know it's basically the same as the Lancome Artliner version. Liquid liner tends to have a shine or a sheen once dry, and this does that. If you want ultra carbon black without a sheen, then you have to use a gel or cream liner. Gels preferably. Inglot and Make Up For Ever make the best, but MAC and Bobbi Brown are more affordable. I've tried just about every liquid liner in the drugstore. Revlon Colorstay has the classic pot/pen form with an extra firm tip, but this one has a long and thin sponge-like tip which bends to your eye. Keep a very light touch with it and you'll get the line you want. It is carbon black, but it also tends to flake more than any liner I've used. The pigment also fades and you can literally rub this off with your finger and some water. It's nowhere near waterproof. I've barely used it because of that reason. If they have come up with a waterproof version then it would be a great liner. Right now it's just average.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by tarieness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just bought this product b/c everyone was raving about it online but i was really disappointed. I picked it up at Walgreens for around $8.. (should of gotten it at Walmart for 7 -___-) anyways i really didn't like the felt tip... it was too wobbly and controlling it wasn't easy at all... i guess i could of just snipped the end to get it to my preference... but for 8 bucks i was hoping i wouldn't have to fix it on my own.. it really wasn't a one time application either i'd have to fiddle with the pen for the tip to get some more liquid and then glide it on again.... it went on smooth but didn't last that well... i noticed that i'd flake by the end of the day... which is pretty fail... i dunno what's worse... raccoon eyes or speckled streaky ones... all in all i would not buy this product again... :/... very disappointed...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by sarbel

Fantastic liquid liner that doesnt flake or smear. Really easy to apply and great quality, especially for the price. Im super picky with cosmetics and have tried tons of different products for personal and professional use. This liner is part of my everyday beauty products. I probably have been using it for about 7 years. It lasts a really long time I use it everyday and only buy it about once every 6 months.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by glamMore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is... okay. I liked it but it doesn't last as long as other eyeliners I have used. I used the product up but I would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by alexandrab7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a feeling they re-formulated this product. When I first began collecting makeup this was the first liner i bought, I loved it do much I purchased it again, but honestly I no longer see the amazingness in this product. It may be because I've tried different liners but I'm pretty sure this used to stay on my lids all day, but not anymore. When I wear this I put a pencil liner underneath, but ends of smearing. I don't recomend this product. The only pro is the easiness of applying the product and intensity of the black.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by umitsanita

I LOVE this.
I don't know about other people, but this doesn't fade for me. Lasts all day for me; I even played a few volleyball games and ran 3.2 kilometres and it didn't go anywhere!
I'm on my second packaging of this and it is just amazing. Really easy to hold, easy to put on and really easy to wash off when you need to.
Also pretty cheap compared to other ones so that's a big plus.