January 31, 2015 | 1244 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Avon - MagiX Face Perfector

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 6:46:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent primer for the price (it is often on sale in Avon's catalogue). I far prefer it to Smashbox (which I have given to my daughter) - the texture is nicer, it works better and - BONUS - it has SPF in it. It offers really good value for money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by bekahh101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This feels so amazing on your skin. It makes skin feel perfect, really soft and silky. I have fairly oily skin, and when I use it it controls the shine. However, I feel that it is a bit too expensive, as you don't get much in the bottle. I love the product itself, but its a little overpriced. However, i think it's worth it and would probably repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by beanl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I decided to get this primer after a Brazilian MAC senior artist raved about it on her blog and I like it. It leaves my skin matte and velvety smooth. Foundation goes on like a dream and my pores turn virtually invisible. Its oil control properties aren't that great, but I think this is an overall good primer. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase it is that it's strongly fragranced and if you're sensitive to scents, like me, that might be a problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 5:18:00 AM More reviews by laurentaylor31

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

It litterally feels satin-y on the skin. It's best for use before applying powder or no foundation, but I use a liquid and it still works fine. I would reccommend for all skin tones, as I have dry skin but my sister has oily, and we both love it. It is $30-$40 (australian dollars) depending on when you buy it, so it's a steal. Also, as its Avon, even after you use it you can still send it back for a full refund from your Avon Salesperson!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by libster104

this product is a GODSEND! i have very oily skin and was having to apply powder constantly throughout the day. now after using this my pores are minimized and my makeup stays perfect all day and about noon i just have to barely apply a little powder..overall my skin just looks WAY better. i cannot ever be w/o this product again! and when Avon runs sales its even cheaper but $10 is still not bad for all that it does!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this primer as the reviews were great, love the sanitary tube dispenser, and the price was a steal, but I ended up disliking it immensely.
I applied this primer only on my t-zone and forehead and I trialed it under a few foundations and tinted moisturizers, but ended up with the same oil slick results! I felt this product expedited the rate of oil production and left my face looking gooey and cakey! To add further insult I ended up with clogged pores and a few pimples. I have already tossed it in the trash and will never repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by vagueparade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this hoping it would simply fill in my pores. It made them look invisible, almost. :D It gives me a perfect lil canvas for my foundation. But it's really hard to squeeze out of the tube. D: It should be in a pot, rather than a tube, I think.
But most deff buying again. :D

irrelevant: I got bored and started playing with it, and I took a lil bit and put it on my earlobes and it filled in the hole where it's pieced. o: It kinda wowed me. haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by SassyAuburn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this item not really sure what it would do for my face. I wanted a prime that left a smooth finish with an SPF in it. What I got was this amazing face-base that I could almost wear by itself. It goes on silky smooth and dries to a satin powdery finish. It has no color, and evens out my skin tone. I also have very oily skin, especially in the summer, and this blocks the shine all day. When I'm in a hurry, I just throw this on to give me an even complexion. But when I have the time, I use it as a base to my powder foundation and it keeps my face looking morning fresh all day. I really like the packaging, although it is a bit hard to judge how close to empty it is. But would I buy it again?... absolutely. And I will!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by bunnyb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW!!! This is really a great product!! After suffering through countless summers of makeup melt down and super oily skin, I have finally found the solution to the problem through Avon's MAGIX Face Perfector. According to the reviews I guess either you hate it or love it. I am on my second consecutive day of use and I must admit that I am really blown away. I apply the product prior to foundation and I have absolute zero oil almost all day. I usually have to blot and powder at least 3x a day but not with this product. At the end of the day my makeup looks like it was just applied. Avon MAGIX ROCKS!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by simone20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is absolutely fantastic if you have oily skin. It really holds back the shine. I work in a kitchen so its often really hot and my face gets really oily but at the end of my shift face was still velvety smooth and unaffected by the ste. I haven't tried it with make up on yet but so far so good. Will definitely be buying this product again!