April 19, 2014 | 1797 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Avon - MagiX Face Perfector

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by vagueparade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this hoping it would simply fill in my pores. It made them look invisible, almost. :D It gives me a perfect lil canvas for my foundation. But it's really hard to squeeze out of the tube. D: It should be in a pot, rather than a tube, I think.
But most deff buying again. :D

irrelevant: I got bored and started playing with it, and I took a lil bit and put it on my earlobes and it filled in the hole where it's pieced. o: It kinda wowed me. haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by SassyAuburn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this item not really sure what it would do for my face. I wanted a prime that left a smooth finish with an SPF in it. What I got was this amazing face-base that I could almost wear by itself. It goes on silky smooth and dries to a satin powdery finish. It has no color, and evens out my skin tone. I also have very oily skin, especially in the summer, and this blocks the shine all day. When I'm in a hurry, I just throw this on to give me an even complexion. But when I have the time, I use it as a base to my powder foundation and it keeps my face looking morning fresh all day. I really like the packaging, although it is a bit hard to judge how close to empty it is. But would I buy it again?... absolutely. And I will!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by bunnyb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW!!! This is really a great product!! After suffering through countless summers of makeup melt down and super oily skin, I have finally found the solution to the problem through Avon's MAGIX Face Perfector. According to the reviews I guess either you hate it or love it. I am on my second consecutive day of use and I must admit that I am really blown away. I apply the product prior to foundation and I have absolute zero oil almost all day. I usually have to blot and powder at least 3x a day but not with this product. At the end of the day my makeup looks like it was just applied. Avon MAGIX ROCKS!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by simone20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is absolutely fantastic if you have oily skin. It really holds back the shine. I work in a kitchen so its often really hot and my face gets really oily but at the end of my shift face was still velvety smooth and unaffected by the ste. I haven't tried it with make up on yet but so far so good. Will definitely be buying this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by ScarletIce

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have visible pores and an oily T-zone that gets worse during the warm weather months. This primer holds back the shine on my face for as long as 10 hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by jbrassil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I ordered this product about a month ago and so far, I am really impressed with it. I have really sensitive, acne prone skin, and this product has not irritated my skin at all. As soon as I put it on, I notice a difference in my skin. My skin looks smoother and my pores appear less noticeable. I use a mineral foundation over it and I have received numerous comments on how luminous my skin looks. I would definitely buy this again. One of the best primers I have tried!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Jenn09

I loved this primer, it helped my makeup stay on, made my pores not so noticable and it made my skin smooth. I have dry skin that flakes sometimes when I put makeup on and when I put this on before my makeup and after my face lotion my skin doesnt look dry at all. I will be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by ns4487

I wasn't sold on this primer. After hearing great reviews about it, I purchased a bottle, and was very underwhelmed. It felt powdery on my face when I applied it, but I did like that it had an SPF in it. However, due to the powdery feel, it made my skin really dry, which in turn, made it impossible to apply my liquid foundation. I wouldnt buy this again, I prefer to use L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti-shine primer. This product may work for those with more oily skin however.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love this primer. I put it on let set for a couple of seconds than apply liquid foundation. This smooths out my skin so liquid foundation goes on smoothly. About midday I do have to touch up shine with powder or blotting papers. But this a primer not a mattifier.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 10:52:00 AM More reviews by jmcoco

I'm sad that this made others breakout. I'm not breakout prone fortunately. I'm on my second tube of this and love it. I have other primers including Clinique pore perfector, monistat chafing gel and Prime Time. I usually use the pore perfector if I'm doing make up for evening because I don't need the SPF and we all know that SPF isn't flattering in photos. During the day I use this under double wear light and clinique almost powder and I don't have to touch up all day...and I'm moderately oily. I'll definately keep buying this. I love it!