December 17, 2014 | 1749 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

This is my favorite black gel liner. It really is just that...black the pigmentation is amazing and so is the price. It lasted me all day, wore well and didn't smear. I'm currently using the master drama gel liner and cannot wait for the pot to end its not nearly as pigmented as the wnw. If you're in the market for a new gel liner and are on a budget or just want to save money get this its worth the try

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Black enough, but it felt like I was applying a cross between paste and Elmer's Glue to my lash line. Didn't smear, wore well, but I hated the glue/paste feel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this eyeliner, but the brush that comes with it kinda sucks because its pretty stiff. But you can always buy your own eyeliner brush or use one you already have. I've never used any kind of creme liner but it was super easy to put on even when I used it on my lower lash line. It shows up really black on my eyes and I love that because the eyeliner I usually use barely shows up over my eye shadow. I wanna try this in the eggplant color

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Shaz809

Very cheap but was not black enough or easy to work with. Did'nt like the brush either. Dried up very quickly, so the packaging was'nt up to much.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by blueingreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Mega Eyes Creme Liner in Black is, obviously enough, a basic flat black. The formula is good. It applies smoothly and with opaque coverage, then it lasts until you take it off (which may require makeup remover). It's a good, basic creme liner, even without considering the price. The brush applicator is very thick and I recommend replacing it with a finer one. Also worth noting: this liner can be very difficult to clean off of brushes if allowed to dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by KungPowKitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love my cream eyeliners. The first time I used one I was 17 (5 yrs ago) and now I'm a hopeless addict. The first time I purchased Wet 'n Wilds version was about a year ago simply because it was a cream liner & I'm a curious person. I've bought it twice since then. The eyeliner goes on smoothly (with a decent brush), looks nice, and is very dark. That's all of the good I can say about it. After wearing it for about 4 hours it is smeared all over (my skin is not oily and most products stay on my skin nicely). The packaging is ugly in my opinion and the lid pops off sometimes (even tho it screws on o.O). The brush is awful, it's very hard and hurts my eyelids so I just save them for my acrylic paints, haha. If you're in a hurry and forget to was your brush off, this turns the bristles to cement, it's so difficult to get out. Ruined. The eyeliner always dries out before I'm even half way through the pot (but that happens to ALL the cream liners I use.).
Bottom line: Even if it does smudge, dry out, and mess up a few of my brushes I still buy it when I'm low on funds. For the dirt-cheap price it's not any less than what I originally thought when I first considered buy it, in fact I thought it would be worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by ricebunny77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

i really like this product. it is really creamy and smooth.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by sunella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's not a bad product. The colour is good, so is the texture. I found it easy to apply. I found that it does not dry out too fast, only a little but IMO it does not have a significant impact on the texture. HOWEVER it is extremely difficult to get rid of even with a waterproof eye make up remover. I always looked like a panda the morning after I used it because it clung to the roots of my lashes. That's the main reason why I won't purchase it again. The brush was ok but I prefer one with a longer handle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by MissElectricEyeliner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has been the best gel liner I've found. When you buy a new container of the liner, after a few days the color will darken to a deep black. When you first swatch it, it will come off as a grayish shade. But it fixes itself.

Pros:
1.) Long Wearing
2.) Doesn't smudge much
3.) Price $$$
4.) Waterproof
5.) Takes forever to dry out
6.) Dark Black

Cons:
1.) Packaging
2.) Can be tricky to work with
3.) Hard to remove

Of course this is based off my experience. Others will vary.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by smitabee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OH. MY. FREAKIN. GOD.
this is THE best eyeliner I have ever used!!! after hearing so much hype about this product, i finally headed over to CVS to get it and geezus christ this thing is amazing :) it was my first gel eyeliner so i didnt really have any expectations but i think my favorite part about it is how well it stays on my waterline! a must have in my everyday makeup!