November 1, 2014 | 831 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Shaz809

Very cheap but was not black enough or easy to work with. Did'nt like the brush either. Dried up very quickly, so the packaging was'nt up to much.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by blueingreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Mega Eyes Creme Liner in Black is, obviously enough, a basic flat black. The formula is good. It applies smoothly and with opaque coverage, then it lasts until you take it off (which may require makeup remover). It's a good, basic creme liner, even without considering the price. The brush applicator is very thick and I recommend replacing it with a finer one. Also worth noting: this liner can be very difficult to clean off of brushes if allowed to dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by KungPowKitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love my cream eyeliners. The first time I used one I was 17 (5 yrs ago) and now I'm a hopeless addict. The first time I purchased Wet 'n Wilds version was about a year ago simply because it was a cream liner & I'm a curious person. I've bought it twice since then. The eyeliner goes on smoothly (with a decent brush), looks nice, and is very dark. That's all of the good I can say about it. After wearing it for about 4 hours it is smeared all over (my skin is not oily and most products stay on my skin nicely). The packaging is ugly in my opinion and the lid pops off sometimes (even tho it screws on o.O). The brush is awful, it's very hard and hurts my eyelids so I just save them for my acrylic paints, haha. If you're in a hurry and forget to was your brush off, this turns the bristles to cement, it's so difficult to get out. Ruined. The eyeliner always dries out before I'm even half way through the pot (but that happens to ALL the cream liners I use.).
Bottom line: Even if it does smudge, dry out, and mess up a few of my brushes I still buy it when I'm low on funds. For the dirt-cheap price it's not any less than what I originally thought when I first considered buy it, in fact I thought it would be worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by ricebunny77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

i really like this product. it is really creamy and smooth.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by sunella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's not a bad product. The colour is good, so is the texture. I found it easy to apply. I found that it does not dry out too fast, only a little but IMO it does not have a significant impact on the texture. HOWEVER it is extremely difficult to get rid of even with a waterproof eye make up remover. I always looked like a panda the morning after I used it because it clung to the roots of my lashes. That's the main reason why I won't purchase it again. The brush was ok but I prefer one with a longer handle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by MissElectricEyeliner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has been the best gel liner I've found. When you buy a new container of the liner, after a few days the color will darken to a deep black. When you first swatch it, it will come off as a grayish shade. But it fixes itself.

Pros:
1.) Long Wearing
2.) Doesn't smudge much
3.) Price $$$
4.) Waterproof
5.) Takes forever to dry out
6.) Dark Black

Cons:
1.) Packaging
2.) Can be tricky to work with
3.) Hard to remove

Of course this is based off my experience. Others will vary.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by smitabee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OH. MY. FREAKIN. GOD.
this is THE best eyeliner I have ever used!!! after hearing so much hype about this product, i finally headed over to CVS to get it and geezus christ this thing is amazing :) it was my first gel eyeliner so i didnt really have any expectations but i think my favorite part about it is how well it stays on my waterline! a must have in my everyday makeup!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by desertmom4

Not for me. Cheap, yes. I mean who doesn't want to save money this day and age. It was far less expensive than my MAC or BB gel liners. I had this in black, and it wasn't as dark/ intense as I was hoping. When applied it was more like a slate grey. The brush was hard to work with as it was small, no biggie as I used my trusty 266. The product itself was not too wet, creamy and workable. It did seem to last all day, but faded color wise as the day progressed. I don't have oily lids either. Overall, it was just ok...nothing I would consider repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I. Love. This. Liner. It's so RICH. So CREAMY. So EASY to apply. Granted, it took me a bit to get used to creme liner since I'd gone so long using pencils. I wish I'd made the transition sooner! You get so much product for the money (I think I spent around $3.99), the brush is decent, and the color payoff and definition are wonderful. Plus, this liner lasts on me ALL DAY without smudging, unless I rub it, of course. Even if I cry my eyes out, the liner doesn't budge.
I haven't had a problem with the product drying out yet, and I've had it for about 2 months. The only problem I had with it was... Well, I'll start by saying I'm REALLY clumsy with my hands in the morning. So as I opened the jar one day, it flew out of my hands and onto the floor. The jar didn't break, but the whole bulb of product came out. Solid. Just, the whole ball of it. I was amazed. After wiping it off I popped it right back into the jar, unscathed. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I didn't like how it came out of the jar like that, but it was mostly my fault, and I still gave this stuff a 4 for packaging anyway.
I should probably buy a new one, but luckily I don't mind- It's worth every little penny!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by tramdaang

I LOVE THIS! This was the first gel/creme I tried, and I fell in love with it! It takes time to learn how to apply a thin line, but after you get it, it is a relatively quick process. I don't use the provided brush because it's too thick, and I prefer thin lines. Instead, I use my smaller ELF brush for this job. I use this with primer and it stays on for the whole day! There was minimal smudging, unless you rub your eyes, then that's a given for some more smudge, but other than that, this stuff STAYS! I remember crying with this product and it stayed on! I was sad but at least my eyeliner was nice... xD I can safely use this on my waterline and it won't smudge or disappear in an hour like other products I've used before. The color is very black and dramatic! Application is smooth and dries quickly on my eyes. I haven't experienced it drying out yet, so lets hope it stays that way. I'm so glad I tried this product because it is a great one! :)