Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-6, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin. [(May Contain): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

on 11/2/2011 1:00:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is really good especially if you've never tried a creme liner before. It was my first and it is pretty inexpensive too. I don't have anything bad to say about the product, except the brush isn't the greatest. You're better off using a softer one.

on 11/1/2011 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

A cheaper, better dupe of blacktrack fluidline? I hoped. My HG gel liner is Clinique, but I heard that this was more intense and long-wearing. It is a true black, but it's a pain to draw on along the lashes. It's nowhere near as creamy as Clinique or Mac fluidlines, and I won't be repurchasing. ***********************************
EDIT: After a few months the quality of this gel liner seems to degrade. The liner does smudge a little, but it starts to get FLAKY. I cap the little pot well and store it upside down, but when I apply it to my upper lashline it has FALLOUT if that makes sense. Little bits of black fall down onto my cheeks. This one is going in the trash now.

on 11/1/2011 10:46:00 PM

I don't wear gel liners too often, but I really like this one. It's very pigmented and stays well. However, I don't recommend using the brush it comes with. I prefer a pointed brush.

on 11/1/2011 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite black gel liner. It really is just that...black the pigmentation is amazing and so is the price. It lasted me all day, wore well and didn't smear. I'm currently using the master drama gel liner and cannot wait for the pot to end its not nearly as pigmented as the wnw. If you're in the market for a new gel liner and are on a budget or just want to save money get this its worth the try

on 11/1/2011 8:33:00 PM

Black enough, but it felt like I was applying a cross between paste and Elmer's Glue to my lash line. Didn't smear, wore well, but I hated the glue/paste feel.

on 11/1/2011 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I like this eyeliner, but the brush that comes with it kinda sucks because its pretty stiff. But you can always buy your own eyeliner brush or use one you already have. I've never used any kind of creme liner but it was super easy to put on even when I used it on my lower lash line. It shows up really black on my eyes and I love that because the eyeliner I usually use barely shows up over my eye shadow. I wanna try this in the eggplant color

on 10/29/2011 11:45:00 AM

Very cheap but was not black enough or easy to work with. Did'nt like the brush either. Dried up very quickly, so the packaging was'nt up to much.

on 10/27/2011 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Mega Eyes Creme Liner in Black is, obviously enough, a basic flat black. The formula is good. It applies smoothly and with opaque coverage, then it lasts until you take it off (which may require makeup remover). It's a good, basic creme liner, even without considering the price. The brush applicator is very thick and I recommend replacing it with a finer one. Also worth noting: this liner can be very difficult to clean off of brushes if allowed to dry.

on 10/21/2011 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love my cream eyeliners. The first time I used one I was 17 (5 yrs ago) and now I'm a hopeless addict. The first time I purchased Wet 'n Wilds version was about a year ago simply because it was a cream liner & I'm a curious person. I've bought it twice since then. The eyeliner goes on smoothly (with a decent brush), looks nice, and is very dark. That's all of the good I can say about it. After wearing it for about 4 hours it is smeared all over (my skin is not oily and most products stay on my skin nicely). The packaging is ugly in my opinion and the lid pops off sometimes (even tho it screws on o.O). The brush is awful, it's very hard and hurts my eyelids so I just save them for my acrylic paints, haha. If you're in a hurry and forget to was your brush off, this turns the bristles to cement, it's so difficult to get out. Ruined. The eyeliner always dries out before I'm even half way through the pot (but that happens to ALL the cream liners I use.).
Bottom line: Even if it does smudge, dry out, and mess up a few of my brushes I still buy it when I'm low on funds. For the dirt-cheap price it's not any less than what I originally thought when I first considered buy it, in fact I thought it would be worse.

on 10/15/2011 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

i really like this product. it is really creamy and smooth.