April 16, 2014 | 1513 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by msLisa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After using the sample from Sephora, I had to get the full-sized product. I've heard of Anatasia's eyebrow genius, but was a little skeptical. Why did I ever doubt her? I love this product! It applies very easily for a natural-looking brow. This is now my go-to brow color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by denqt15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have 5 of these, that's how much i love this product! It's very natural looking and it doesn't look harsh, Perfect! totally a 5 star product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by AthleticTrainer

I used Smashbox's Brow Tech for years, and it was pretty good. However, this is so much more amazing!!! When I used the Brow Tech, I always had to blend out parts of my brow with my fingers. That was fairly annoying when I was in a hurry. Anastasia's Brow Powder goes on perfect. I have the brunette color and I love the fact that I comes with 2 colors!! I like to use both and mix them. I use the lighter of the 2 colors on the inner corners of my brows and it doesn't look too harsh. I mix the 2 colors on the rest of my brows. It amazed me the first time I did my brows with this kit, how much better they looked! I like the fact that the powder wears extremely well for not setting it with wax, gel, etc., even though I like to set it with gel anyway. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and haven't looked back to my Brow Tech! HG status here!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2009 7:46:00 AM More reviews by mistyct

I must be in the minority here, but I didnt enjoy this product at all. I did receive it in a kit, but even still it was insanely pricey. The colors did not match my hairs at all and make them look fake. On top of that, even though the product has never been dropped, it seems to want to crumble. Not my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by tnyworld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the best brow powder I have ever used! It goes on really smooth and doesn't cake on like some eyeshadows do. It doesn't make my brows look powerdery. It's a little expensive but since it's the best I have used I don't mind spending the money when I have it on this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I've had the pleasure of having my brows done by Anastasia and decided to try her brow powder after meeting her. This is a product because of it's staying power. A little goes a long way and will last for years. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by LPomona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm joining the ravers with this one. I usually recommend Shu's hard pencil in Seal Brown to everyone, but now I'm a bigger fan of Anastasia's Brow Powder Duo. Why? Ease of use combined with a more believable/real look.

My hair is mostly silver: Ash Blonde duo is perfect. The tester set-up at Sephora says w/grey hair use Medium Ash. No way. There is warmth in that one, so it wouldn't work w/grey hair! Big mistake on their part. There is no warmth in Ash Blonde - it's a cool-toned taupe duo - ideal for silver/grey hair.

Also, no need to buy Anastasia angled brush if you have Ecotools Angled liner brush; it's an absolute dupe - even the SA at Sephora looked at my Eco angled liner & said, "Don't buy the Anastasia brush - the one you have is the same thing!"

I followed the directions & lightly filled in brows w/darker shade, then went over entire brow w/lighter shade. So lovely!

Note - there is wax mixed in w/the powder, so it stays put and does not wear off/wipe off during the day! Also - keep in mind that the powder shows up on your skin much darker than how they appear in the pan. You just have to *touch* the brush to the powder - really! Do not rub it against the powder or you'll get WAY too much on the brush. The color is extremely concentrated.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by jujubear02

I bought the darkest powder because I'm asian with black hair. This color was a bit too warm to look natural on me. I used it for a while but I don't really care for it.

UPDATE***
I visited the Laura Mercier counter and explained that I can't find a brow powder I like because everything looks too harsh and dark. They recommended that I try one of the powders for blonde hair and it did look better. But after a while I didn't care for it so I went back to the Anastasia brow powder and used the lighter color. It's still a bit dark but I like that the way it goes on and stays put.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 8:45:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So I was a big fan of Smashbox brow tech for years. Never used anything else. But I wanted to try something new and that looked more natural. I read the reviews and watched the videos are on this and decided to try it. And so glad I did! I bought the one for brunette hair and wow! It looks so natural and easy to apply. And I can't believe how well it wears without even using a wax to set it! HG item!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 11:45:00 AM More reviews by besita

I have been waiting quite awhile to purchase this, but finally took the plunge. I wish I hadn't waited so long! The cheap brow powders I have been using up to this are nothing compared to Anastasia's. It makes my brows look very natural and the color is a perfect match. I will buy this again and again.