July 31, 2014 | 1467 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2009 3:21:00 PM More reviews by MiaMamma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use medium ash and the color is perfect, very natural looking. I was worried because it looks a but grey in the pan, but when you apply it it is a perfect natural match to my medium brown hair. I have been using the Anastasia brow brush to apply, but I find it a but too thin for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by nm1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My brows are BLOND and the last inch of each brow is transparent. As my waxer Judy said "There is hair there, but.. ah.. well...." She recommended a semi-permanent brow tint but I use a salicylic acid cleanser and a home peel with glycolic acid so a tint probably wouldn't last very long. A powder or pencil would probably be my best bet. Good luck finding a color that doesn't look too dark on light brows and also isn't like a mustard yellow pencil crayon. I consider a brow product, one that works, to be an investment item. As Anastasia of Beverly Hills is a much sought after brow line I thought it was the place to start. The colors are more diverse than typical national brands and I thought a powder duo might be easier to mix and match a reasonable color to match my own brows. I ordered "Golden Blonde" and was happily surprised at how perfect it was. The minimal amount of blending with the Lise Watier Slanted Lash And Eyebrow Brush produced natural, lovely, soft arches that were quite glam. I am planning to purchase the brow pencil in "blond" as well to "reinforce" the color at the ends of my brows because I have oily skin and no powder, no matter how wonderful, could stand up to my kind of oil production. EW! Love this item. Hat's off to my brow gurus: Judy and now, Anastasia of Beverly Hills. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2009 1:56:00 PM More reviews by xoxsarahoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

i love the powder~ i've tried the pencil and brow wiz and the powder is my favorite...first of all, i have 'holes' in my eyebrows so i need something that looks natural and i love the color (medium ash)..it blends perfectly with my off-black eyebrows...it doesn't have a weird tint to them at all..i sometimes lighten my eyebrows in the summer because my hair turns brown/red and the medium ash still looks great...i think the pencil, powder and the brow wiz was $22/each but the powder is worth it because it lasts so long...i've had mine for over a year and i haven't seen the bottom of the pan yet

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 1:35:00 AM More reviews by shindee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a free sample, just a small amount on paper that will actually last quite a while since I don't need much... Worked great, and brilliant idea to give people the option of mixing their perfect shade. However, I got same results with Maybelline Brow Powder for $6 rather than $20, so I'll stick to my drug store brand :) I think this is only worth the investment if you have trouble finding your right color.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Allnamestaken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Colors are true to life and the dual compact allows for you to mix if your in between shades. Has good lasting power but most importantly the colors are excellent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by PinkSoFoxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I generally use MAC Omega for my brows but I was lucky enough to receive this Ash Blonde brow powder duo in a swap and I absolutely Love it! The two shades are the perfect combination for creating completely natural looking brows. The soft color is pure and cool, no oranginess at all, my brows tend to look orange very easily with many other brow products I've tried and I'm so not a fan of the orange-brow look. The packaging is also gorgeous! A sweet little silver compact with mirror! I can already see myself repurchasing this treasure for many years to come. This is my HG of Brow products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 10:19:00 AM More reviews by jenniferjanson

Brow powder? Who needs brow powder? We probably all do. If you have thick brows but with patchy spots (me), uneven brows, have over-plucked them or have a few white hairs (me), this is much much better than a brow pencil, which always looks noticeable and fake.
I used to use regular eye shadow but wasn't happy with the shade, no matter what shade I tried, or the coverage, so I splurged. I had doubts when I bought this product (plus sticker shock) but was very pleased when I got home and tried it. I have dark brown brows but I use the Medium Ash Brow Powder Duo-II. One side is dark camel and the other is medium brown/charcoal. Both are cool in tone, not warm. I swipe a thin. flat brush first in the charcoal and then in the camel and then apply. For some reason, the mixed shades look very natural, soft and convincing. More so than just one or the other. I'm glad I didn't get the darker version because would have been too dark. Like I said, great coverage for white hair but only if you first apply something on your brows for the powder to adhere to, like Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Fix ($$). And it lasts! This product plus the regular use of an eyebrow stencil kit makes me look much more polished.

I found it at Sephora. If you don't have this store in town, you can order online.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by cosgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome! Emollient powder gives me the most natural, looking brows that last. I only wish I'd discovered ths product a lot sooner. I use the Brunette, the lighter taupe shade on the inner brow, and the darker brown shade on the arch. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by simpleecharmed

I do not know why I waited so long to purchase this product. I have been looking at this for quite some time then I finally gave in and tried it yesterday at sephora. I have tried many other products before but was never really satisfied. I am asian so I tested the medium ash. I was so amazed at how natural my brows look afterwards. The powder adhere flawlessly to my brows not giving me that madeup artificial look. Before I would use brow pencils or eyeshadows to fill in my brows and he would bicker about how harsh my brows looked but this time he didn't even notice. How cool is that! I am all for the natural look! Thank Anastastia.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by msLisa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After using the sample from Sephora, I had to get the full-sized product. I've heard of Anatasia's eyebrow genius, but was a little skeptical. Why did I ever doubt her? I love this product! It applies very easily for a natural-looking brow. This is now my go-to brow color.