April 19, 2014 | 1564 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by verysmallman

I have a really sensitive skin and Im acne prone.
Pros:
Does cover the acne scars, blemishes.
Acne scars seems fading after I remove the bb cream from my face.
Affordable and easy to use.

Cons:
Breakouts after a week.
Since I have a fair skin tone, my face looks pale after I put it on.
Doesnt stay long on my face. My face gets really oily and shiny after 2 to 3 hours.

I wont buy it again because it causes breakouts.
Though it causes breakout after a week, I still use it for about a month because I do not want to wastes it. And what I end up was pimples all over my face. So for acne prone skin and oily skin, I definitely dont recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Nurhidayah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Background on my skin: Acne Prone. Sensitive. Oily. Acne Scars. NC 30-35 in MAC. I have warm undertones.

This is becoming my holy grail product! It has the best coverage among all my other BB or CC creams that I have tried! I am in shade 27 honey beige and the color matches me PERFECTLY! This BB cream does not clog pores and I notice that my acne scars are lightly fading after about 1 week of use YAYYY!! Love love this product. I don't use foundation anymore! I only use this BB cream and set it with mac blot powder so that I do not get oily too fast.

CLAIMS OF BB CREAM: SPF 42PA+++, oil free, anti-wrinkle properties, whitening, dermatologist tested.

CONSISTENCY: Thicker compared to the other BB or CC creams that I own. However, it might be because it gives a lot of coverage. It feels lighter than regular foundations but it is slightly thicker compared to other BB creams.

COVERAGE: It gives medium to full coverage. Medium coverage if you apply one layer and full coverage if you apply 2 layers. I consider full coverage: Mac pro long wear foundation & revlon colourstay so you can estimate how good the coverage is from that :) 1 pump is enough to cover my acne scars! If i want full coverage, I will go for 1 1/2 pumps :) Do not pack on too much on the skin because it might get cakey in about 3 hours if you have oily skin like mine

LONGEVITY: I live in a humid country, temperatures here are about 27-34 degrees Celsius. The BB cream lasts for about 5 to 6 hours before it started to fade.

PRICE; I bought this for SGD$28 on sale from watsons. Original price is SGD32.90. Every single cent was worth it!

PACKAGING: Comes in a sleek red tube with a pump at the top. Very hygienic. Even the pump has a cap so that it is very travel friendly and you won't have the BB cream splattered all over your bag when you travel!

APPLICATION: I do not rub or massage the BB cream on my face! I pat it onto my face and it gives the best coverage EVERRRR in the world of BB creams coverage. By patting in the product, it also forces the skin to absorb the product in. This has skincare benefits so it does not harm the skin :) I have been using this BB cream in replacement of my other high-end foundations can you believe thisssss. Foundations are strictly makeup whereas BB creams have benefits in them ;)

I rate it 4 out of 5 because the oil control is not good. I get oily within 2 hours of wearing it. I get oil with all my other BB creams anyways so it wasn't a big deal. I blot my face about once or twice a day. If I set the BB cream with my mac blot powder, I will be able to get away for about 3 hours without blotting!

In conclusion, I definitely recommend this product if you are on a hunt for a BB cream to try out! You won't be dissapointed.

Additional information: Shade 31 is darker than shade 27 but has pink undertones.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the idea of BB creams however, all the colors always looked too orange or yellow (atleast the ones I sampled.) I noted that my face was looking better and even a little bit of foundation was looking fake on my face so I researched BB creams and decided on the Missha M Perfect BB Cream ..... I am very pleased .... I use the lightest color #13 and it works perfectly on my NW 10 skintone ...... I need some coverage on my chin where I have light discolorations and M Perfect Cover BB Cream covers my flaws (for a BB cream, I find it very thick and surprised that it adds coverage.) The cream goes on nicely and does not oxidize (yes it does not oxidize) and looks natural. The only downside is that this item is not sold in the U.S.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by cameobear

I don't know why it has taken me so long to review one of my most favorite products! I got this tube about 8 months ago from Glossybox, and just now ran out and repurchased. The product I purchased from Amazon is genuine and unexpired, and at a great price ($16)!

I use this on a daily basis instead of foundation. It goes on grayish, but don't be worried, it will oxidize to match your skin! The cover is a solid medium, which is excellent for a BB cream. With a setting powder, it lasts all day, with minimal breakdown, and never feels heavy or cakey. It looks so natural and flawless, I love it!

The finish is very dewy, but is easily toned down with a powder ( I love Revlon Nearly Naked over this). I will repurchase as long its available.

No 23 is a great match for my medium skin tone

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Kawaiixx

I absolutely love this product. I have normal skin so this bb cream works perfectly well on me. The consistency is light and not too thick. It blends really well either with a brush or your fingers, I use both. The packaging is really hygienic, comes with a pump and a cap as well. I got mine at a local asian beauty counter for $28. Totally recommend this bb cream for first time bb users. One of my HG bb creams. Amazing stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by mokochan1402

The texture is absolutely amazing, soft cream and all, but the color is a bit grey-ish (even though I bought the more fair-color one). If you have fair skin then this one matches your skin tone perfectly, but it will make you look like you're sick or something...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by lukh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although I really wanted to love this BB cream, it caused breakouts for me. It had fairly decent coverage, a wider range of colors (for a BB cream), blended beautifully, and looked super natural. But, after using it for a few days, it caused some painful breakouts on a few areas on my face. This product does contain fragrances, beeswax, and mineral oil which is most likely the cause for these breakouts. Overall, I don't recommend buying this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Nirvei

Bought this in shade #23 (I am a NC30) and didn't match my skin tone at first but oxidized and adjusted to it afterwards (1/2 hours). A little bit of product does give a substantial coverage however do not expect it to cover dark marks or circles. Wont be using it again as it broke out me skin. Wasn't much of a waste because it was on offer :).

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Do not like at all! Bought this after getting so many recommendations that it was good for oily skin. Previously I had been using Skin 79 Hot Pink and was in love with it but wanted to try another to compe. Its thick and hard to blend and looks somewhat sludgy and cakey. On areas like the nose it just left streaks and wouldn't adhere to my skin. The tone (lightest shade) matched my skin well but also felt it gave a sickly cast, like I just did not look healthy wearing it. It definetly doesn't look so bad once you powder over it but I the intentions of a BB Cream is to wear less makeup so not happy to do that. I also feel it may be breaking me out, I don't wear it everyday but my skin seems to not want to calm down since I started it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by kittyflower7

I have very blemished, sensitive skin and Missha's BB cream was a very good foundation. Although it doesn't do complete coverage of blemishes ( So you will still need a concealer and powder if you have bad skin), it acts as a good base and lasts very long. It also didn't make my skin breakout which other foundations have done. It is a bit pricey, but might be worth the try.