October 24, 2014 | 1787 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Kimber81

I love MISSHA BB Cream! It looks a bit gray (#23) but glides on and matches. Give it a second to dry after applying. It needs to set up and you can actually tell that the color changes. Its definitely not ashy. It's been a favorite of mine, maybe because I am fair with yellow undertones and its hard to find products that aren't pink. Anyways, it's great! Buy from main website as there are fakes out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by meilunyan

I read a lot of reviews on this product and i also saw Bubzbeauty's review video on this product, so I had pretty high expectations. It feels smooth on my skin but it didn't provide great coverage and it looked like i had no product on. it has many benefits so that is why i would still continue to use it, such as anti-ageing cream, SPF 42 PA+++, heals scars and blemishes. The Missha 'Perfect cover' didnt give me perfect skin but i would still recommend you to buy it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2013 3:58:00 AM More reviews by mongolhoney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I liked this bb cream, but it wasn't all that impressive when compared to all the other bb creams that I have used.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased the travel size so I could get a good feel for it. I personally love this bb cream! Im an nc30-35 and I picked up the shade #27, which is perfect for medium, yellow skin tones. Consistency is a but thick and coverage is pretty awesome: medium coverage? There is a floral/baby powder scent but I don't mind it at all. I would say that this product dries to a semi-matte finish. I do have oily skin so ill powder my whole face. This bb cream isn't the greatest for oil control but it does make your skin look glowy and natural. I wouldnt wear this on a really hot, humid day. (For days like this, i would grab dor something really matte, like
Revlon colorstay). Definitely would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by cmolina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I JUST love it... except in the summer. Can anyone advice for a suitable one while it is hot ?? My skin is sensitive. Thanks!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by AnnabelleLoveU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my first BB cream, and I have to say I love it! I got two 'deluxe' trial sizes from ebay, #13 and #23. 13, the lightest shade, is a perfect match for my skin! I love that is has light coverage but heavy SPF, I'm very pale and would like to stay that way... The 23 was much too ashy for me, but works good for my mom. I find that I need very little to get full coverage, which means that I'm getting a lot for my money. I have mild redness that I wanted covered up, and this covered it perfectly. I find it easy to remove with a cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by dangsusiQ

Greasy and heavy. Maybe for winter but definitely not in the warmer months.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by pseudoanime

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This product was my very first foray in to the world of BB creams or even makeup to be precise. I was amazed by the wonderful complexion of the korean celebrities and BB creams were kind of big with the internet beauty gurus. At first I thought it was a wonderful product since I did not have any experience wearing makeup at all. However, since then I have come across a number of products that are a lot better than this one. I don't like this one much it makes me look a bit ashy if I apply a little too much. All in all, I would say it is an ok product, but there are much better products out there for the same or better price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by BunnylaBelle

I am about a NW13 and I have it in shades 13 and 21.13 is a tad light (barely noticeable) and 21 is a tad too dark (but works if sheered down a bit)

I usually just apply this over a primer or moisturiser and then use a concealer to cover any stubborn blemishes and set with a powder. Like most BB creams (I have found) it is best applied using fingers or a sponge. Unless it is really humid I find that this will last about 5 or 6 hours and then it starts to look pretty cakey.

It has a thicker texture than some other bb creams (such as Lioele's Dollish veil) that gives you medium coverage that's build-able. So it's great for those days when you don't want to wear a full face of make-up but want some coverage. OR if you have only a few minutes to do your make up! If you have pretty clear skin this will make your skin look flawless.

This BB cream is also great for mixing with other foundations. I mix it with some mousse foundations and the coverage and texture is amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by amandababy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you're looking into trying BB Creams for the first time, the Missha Perfect Cover is a great product to start. The shades are very forgiving. My friend and I are completely different shades. She is about 3-4 shades lighter than me but still manages to pull off the same shade of Missha bb cream. Somehow, it seems to oxidize to match your skin colour. Though I do hear that this comes in 5 different shades now! I first tried this over 3 years ago and this product has ever since been a part of my makeup collection on and off. A bottle will last you a good 8-9 months with daily use.

Although it is very thick, coverage is actually light-medium. Definitely covers all my redness but my dark spots/acne spots still peek through, even with 2-3 layers. I guess the main reason I like this product is because it's so quick and easy to apply. It has a very natural finish that looks matte. I gravitate towards this as a foundation during summer because my dry spots act up from June-August and this is one of the only product I've tried that doesn't accentuate the patchy spots.
My main issue so far is that my whiteheads around my nose do tend to get noticeable after about 8+ hours of use.