November 23, 2014 | 1886 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by coralika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

FYI, I am between a NC15 and NC20 at MAC, and I use shade 23 in this BB cream (although I really should have bought a lighter shade).

Application/Finish:
This product is everything a BB cream should be: easy to blend, dewy natural finish, good coverage and smooth. It doesn't emphasize any of my dry patches or enlarged pores, and gives me a very natural glow and covers enough of my flaws that my skin looks good. I would say it has light to medium coverage, but is also very buildable. However, I absolutely hate the smell. I have heard others comment on how good the BB Cream smells, but I think it smells like really cheap perfume or soap. Just...not good. It also has a slight gray-ish tint to it, which can be offsetting to some people. I find the colour makes my skin look kind of dull and not very healthy.

Staying Power:
As with most BB creams, it doesn't last very long. After about 4 hours, it starts melting off my face and I just look greasy. Some dry patches on my nose become more noticeable, and my face feels sticky. Keep in mind, I'm generally not very oily. But I have found that this BB cream makes me oilier than I usually am. As well, I have found that it oxidizes quite a bit, and I end up looking a lot darker than I did when I first applied it.

Final Words:
I bought this BB Cream because of the great reviews, and I was in the process of trying out all the different BB Creams available on the market. I would say that this is not anywhere near one of my top BB Creams, and I would probably not purchase it again. However, I will finish using my bottle because it is definitely a solid BB Cream if you just want something to even out your skintone, and if you won't be sweating a lot or wearing it for long periods of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by AnyaYakushima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my favourite BB Cream for years. It's really moisturizing and calming, with a natural finish.

Also great packaging with a pump.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Monyak12

Product is enough to last a lifetime lol! Love the fact that this product came out with different shades (unlike other bb creams that stick with just one shade) it has a weird smell but goes away immediately after application. I like to store it in the fridge to get that refreshing feeling everytime I apply it. Been using this for 6 months already and my skin never broke out or anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Beautyfanatica

This is one of the best BB cream i have ever used. It works just like a sheer-to-medium coverage foundation and not like a tinted moisturizer. Since i have dry skin, i find this a little too dry but i can just add a little bit of facial moisturizer and it works just fine. I find the color (#23) to be a little gray so i would add a more warmer tone BB or foundation to neutralize the grayness. I feel like other BB cream are too light and liquidy, Missha on the other hand is thicker. I tend to mix the missha with other BB cream to get the texture i want. With that being said, yes i would repurchase this and will definitely recommend this product to other people.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Kimber81

I love MISSHA BB Cream! It looks a bit gray (#23) but glides on and matches. Give it a second to dry after applying. It needs to set up and you can actually tell that the color changes. Its definitely not ashy. It's been a favorite of mine, maybe because I am fair with yellow undertones and its hard to find products that aren't pink. Anyways, it's great! Buy from main website as there are fakes out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by meilunyan

I read a lot of reviews on this product and i also saw Bubzbeauty's review video on this product, so I had pretty high expectations. It feels smooth on my skin but it didn't provide great coverage and it looked like i had no product on. it has many benefits so that is why i would still continue to use it, such as anti-ageing cream, SPF 42 PA+++, heals scars and blemishes. The Missha 'Perfect cover' didnt give me perfect skin but i would still recommend you to buy it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2013 3:58:00 AM More reviews by mongolhoney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I liked this bb cream, but it wasn't all that impressive when compared to all the other bb creams that I have used.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased the travel size so I could get a good feel for it. I personally love this bb cream! Im an nc30-35 and I picked up the shade #27, which is perfect for medium, yellow skin tones. Consistency is a but thick and coverage is pretty awesome: medium coverage? There is a floral/baby powder scent but I don't mind it at all. I would say that this product dries to a semi-matte finish. I do have oily skin so ill powder my whole face. This bb cream isn't the greatest for oil control but it does make your skin look glowy and natural. I wouldnt wear this on a really hot, humid day. (For days like this, i would grab dor something really matte, like
Revlon colorstay). Definitely would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by cmolina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I JUST love it... except in the summer. Can anyone advice for a suitable one while it is hot ?? My skin is sensitive. Thanks!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by AnnabelleLoveU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my first BB cream, and I have to say I love it! I got two 'deluxe' trial sizes from ebay, #13 and #23. 13, the lightest shade, is a perfect match for my skin! I love that is has light coverage but heavy SPF, I'm very pale and would like to stay that way... The 23 was much too ashy for me, but works good for my mom. I find that I need very little to get full coverage, which means that I'm getting a lot for my money. I have mild redness that I wanted covered up, and this covered it perfectly. I find it easy to remove with a cleanser.