July 28, 2014 | 2008 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

I got this free with a magazine and took it on holiday with me. I adore it! Gives a flirty flush of colour on the cheeks and a cute colour for the lips! You have to be pretty quick when putting it on and blending as it dries super fast, but if you can master that, Im sure you will love it!!! I will definitely be buying again once my bottle runs out!!!!! I cant wait to try the new ChachaTint!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by cessica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Despite this being one of BeneFits worst packaged products, I love it to bits.

Its so soft and subtle, ideal for every day use. Also as its not a powder, its ideal for summer if you don't want to look cakey and overdone in the sunshine. Beautiful colour and great staying power. Love it. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. What a wonderful natural glow it gives. I would not try it on my lips, way too drying probably. It works so much better than any cream blush and it lasts too. I would give it 5 stars, but the packaging is horrible. What an idea to have a nail polish brush to apply this, not very good. But I do put it on my finger first then apply. Good stuff, will buy again.
EDIT: Went to a meeting and looked in the mirror, I was shocked at how pink my cheeks looked. I wanted more of a natural look, back to Sephora this went.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I had doubts about this product because i didnt have any experience in blushes. But this blush is perfect for me! first of all I love the color, very natural tint fresh and not too strong. Its easy to apply (of course fast) and just makes my face look fresh and young! It lasting all day even if i have tendency to touch my face sometimes, it also seems to never-end, u just need like 2 strokes and you re done! I also love the bottle its so cute. When it comes to using it on lips im not sure... it makes my lips dry and chapped and brush is really tickling! So perfect for cheeks but not for lips

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 4:31:00 AM More reviews by bb5

definitely loveeee this product. it creates such a natural pinkish look on my cheek and the packaging its easy to apply.you can wear this everyday without anyone seems to notice that you are wearing a blush but it looks like you are naturally blushing..

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by hazyhaze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the bubblegum pink color! however I have to layer the product before it could show on my cheeks. It doesn't last long on my lips either. It's much better for fairer skin tones. I'm NC 25 with strong yellow undertones and it doesn't show up as much. I prefer Dandelion over this, which really gives me the ballerina-pink blush I always crave for.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by pgloe16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the travel-sized trio set of Posietint, Benetint and High Beam and Posietint is really great as a cheek stain. I'm fairly pale and true pinks flatter me the most. Though it looks garish and thick in the tube, Posietint applies slightly creamy and blends well with liquid/cream foundation bases. It's gives me a very natural, flush look.

On my lips, it's not as pigmented as I'd like, so I stick with Benetint for lip stain.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by XxDeathXAngelxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this product after seeing an article in a magazine that said that wearing a cheek stain/tint under your regular powder blush would help it stay on longer (something i've always had an issue with) by giving it some "grip". Well they were right. I can totally see a difference between the days when I wear the tint and when I don't (days when I'm elsewhere and forgot it kind of thing.) Everyday I apply this over my foundation and under my blush and setting powder. I've used it on my lips a couple times and it's ok aswell. It does dry really fast but I've pretty much learned how to work with it so it doesn't streak.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Remykat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

BeneFit really tries to make One-Size-Fits-All kind of products, and this one actually hits the mark. I've seen Posietint look good on fair to deep skin tones. I use this directly on the apple of my cheeks- 3 little dots in a triangular configuration then blend around and out. This comes out subtle and dewy, although you can layer for more drama. It also works great under powder blush to prevent mid-afternoon fading. I apply it on lips too and use a lip brush to blend before I throw on a coral or pink lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by mesloan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Too pale for me, disappears and can't even tell it's on face or lips.