Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 7/12/2013 11:04:00 PM

i love this stuff! i had seen and heard reviews of it and i thought it would help my dry, heavily split-ended hair. i love that it comes with a pump and its easy to control how much product you want to have come out. my hair is medium-long and one pump is more then enough.
it has a nice scent but i find can be a little overpowering when you first apply it, however once you get it into your hair the scent is very light and subtle.
in australia, the pricepoint is $50, which is pricey, yet i can't say that the product isn't worth it. i've had my moroccanoil since mid-february and i haven't even gotten a quarter of the way through, and that is with 1-2 applications every week.
overall, i would repurchase this :)

on 7/12/2013 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love the scent of this oil, but that's about it. When my hairdresser first used this on me I was stunned with the results. My hair was shiny, smooth and so damned straight. For someone with thick, coarse, curly hair that puffs up without the slightest hesitation, straight and smooth hair is an anomaly. So I bought a bottle. I used it in the exact same way my hairdresser did, my hair didn't look as nice. In fact, as the day moved along, my hair got bigger and bigger and frizzier and frizzier. But I kept at it. Just couldn't get it working for me. Passed my unfinished bottle to a friend who loves this stuff.

on 7/4/2013 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best thing ever. It makes your hair super smooth, the smell is to die for, and the cost per use is fair. I finished a whole bottle and can't wait to re-purchase!

on 7/3/2013 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Rub a small amount through the ends of your hair whilst its still damp from the shower.
Keeps hair happy and healthy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have gone threw a large and small bottle of this and I just loved the wait made my hair look and feel. I went to the store to re buy it when I was per swayed that there is a better product out there so I gave it a try and I hate it! Honestly this product has done my hair wonders my hair use to shed really bad and it was frizzy and poofy now I have no frizz and it makes my hair manageable and feel so good

Pros:
- makes your hair shiny
-gets rid of the frizz
-makes your hair soft and manageable

Cons:
-expensive

on 6/2/2013 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

PROS:
This stuff smells divine to me.
It does nothing bad to my hair. If you use a light hand it shouldn't make your hair oily.
Psychological comfort for your dry ends.

CONS:
I've been using this for at over 6 months, I'm still unclear how it's supposed to be improving my hair. Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy - the ends of my hair seem drier than they've ever been.

FYI: my hair is uber fine, like baby's hair, but I have lots of it. I found the Agadir brand of argan oil (the spray bottle) to be just as pleasantly useless as this brand, but without weighing down my already flat hair.

on 5/30/2013 10:36:00 PM

what?? its oil of corse it makes your hair oily! wow people are really dumb.

on 5/26/2013 11:57:00 PM

THIS IS LIKE MY LIFE SAVER! Once-twice a week I would apply this stuff after my shower and it would heal my hair like magic! It makes my hair shine and soft when it dries! Great stuff! It is kind of pricey, but worth the price because it lasts for such a long time! If you use it once or twice a week like I do, it would last about 7-8 months with a simple pump! This was my second bottle, so I love this stuff!

on 5/22/2013 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Nope, this just isn't it for me. It's greasy, doesn't make my hair softer or less frizzy. Smells great but that's the only plus as far as I'm concerned. I will be sticking to my Orofluido, which is a lot better and a LOT cheaper!

on 5/21/2013 6:01:00 PM

Oh, I absolutely love this product! It makes my hair so soft and smooth, without making it look heavy and oily! Also, it lasts forever and makes me smell like a goddess. I have dark and long Asian hair, and it is a mix between stiff and soft (not as stiff as many Asian's hair structure, but not as soft as Western/Nordic hair). I always have to blow dry my hair after washing, since it is so thick and long it can actually cause fungus on my scalp if I do not dry it properly (because of the dampness that gets stuck in my hair).The problem is that my hair will feel dry, static and frizzy after blow-drying, and Moroccan Oil really mends my hair and makes it "calm down". After using it, I have experienced less split ends and dryness on the ends. I will definitely repurchase!

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products