September 19, 2014 | 1849 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by janemarieo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My stylist started using the MoroccanOil Treatment in my hair when she did my cut and color and I loved the smell. She told me that she loved the whole line so I decided to buy a bottle and try it out. In the past I haven't really loved oil treatments, I find that they are kinda messy and there really isnt that much benefit. This one is very different! Since I really liked the smell of this stuff I began using it in my hair each night after a shower. I sleep with my hair in a loose bun and in the morning my hair is now super soft and has some nice wave to it. I have since started using the MorroccanOil Curl Defining creame to keep the nice waves, and if I straighten I follow up with a small amount of the Treatment on my ends. I wish the bottle came with a pump to make it easier to get the right amount of oil, but other wise love this product and will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Aliakatt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a little expensive, but it is amazing! I put this on the ends of my hair at least once a week (more in the winter) and I rarely get split ends. It keeps my hair super soft and shiny, and smells wonderful

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by alexis789

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is so good! I use it once a week after I take a shower, and it makes my hair so much shinnier, healthier and softer. I love it! It also smells absolutely amazing, I actually love putting it in my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Limwen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have finished my first bottle of this wonder oil and I can't wait to get more! I have been using a different brand in the interim (non-argan) and it does not compare at all to Moroccanoil. I have dry, flyaway, crazy, over-processed hair and m/oil is the only thing that tames and perfectly conditions it. I cannot wait to get some more. It cuts blow-drying time by about half and has noticeably improved the condition of my damaged hair. The only downside is the cost - high! Around $70 (NZ$).Aside from that, it is highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by brandyxander

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm very glad my hairdresser introduced me to Moroccanoil Oil Treatment. Trying to get back to my natural hair colour (dark blonde) after months of homemade cheap BLACK dye, my hair was deeply damaged. After a repair treatment I started with Moroccanoil on my freshly cut ends and I have to say, it kept them healthy and only very few are split after 6 months. Now I'm addicted to it. I put a small amount before drying my hair and a smaller one when they are completely dry. Hair is glossy and looks awesome, not oily or greasy at all. Also it smells absolutely terrific!
Despite the price, a whole bottle goes a looooong way. Totally worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by daylemclaren

This works quite well for me. With my pixie cut it does reduce drying time and makes my hair really soft. And you only need to use a tiny amount. The price is steep but i was lucky to find it cheaper on ebay for the 10 and 25 ml sizes. I would recommend it for people with dry hair and also if you dont have time to condition your hair after shamppoing like me because i can put this in and blow dry my hair and its really soft. In the smaller size the packaging isnt the best but i know the bigger size comes with a pump and that sounds better. I would recomend this product

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by constantinova

nina dobrev also prefers this product for her hair

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by blackeyelinergirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVVVVEEEE THIS STUFF! I can not stress this enough! Everyday i use this after i shower and in the morning! It makes your hair sleek, smooth, and SOFT. Smells AMAZING! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by daisylonglegs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing. Ouch pricewise but worth it. Have now bought the light version to try it as the origonal has red and yellow coloring in it and my blond hair is pale. Amaziing product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Fadiak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this hair treatment is an addiction for me. i've been using it for the past three years and i couldn't imagine my hair with out. I always get complements on my hair and i alwyas mention this product. i have thick hair that tends to be frizzy and unmanagable without moroccanoil. its a must buy!