December 21, 2014 | 1410 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by GirlieGirl5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this perfume so much! It remains fresh and bright throughout, a very clean, crisp smell. It is sexy, feminine, playful, and just a tiny bit edgy. One of the rare perfumes good for both day and night (I do one mist for daytime, two squirts for nighttime). Lasting power is fabulous. I wore it out one night and one of my friends kept going on about it, so I pulled it out of my purse and she immediately grabbed it and proceeded to bathe herself in it. Smelled good on her too, albeit a little bit strong!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by mylychee

Hands down, a really good fragrance. Not overpowering or too strong. It's light, a fresh floral scent, and the packaging is so pretty. Very feminine but not heavy. Got this as a Christmas present and I keep going back to it. I have a big perfume collection and this one stands out. Too bad the metal part of the bottle started rusting. The ribbon is a nice and delicate touch to the design. Never expected something so nice from Chloe. Pricey but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by maybelle

This is a new favorite, along with the Chloe EDT (they have similar notes, but the EDT is fresher). I've worn both, and could not help but to sniff my wrist all day long. This is very expensive for an everyday scent, but I find it to be worth the money. It makes me happy. It is a clean, light & fresh floral that also has richness to it. This is one of the few scents that, on me, smells almost the same from first spritz (well, after the alcohol dissipates) to the drydown...it gets less intense but more creamy. I'm not sure if that makes any sense. This goes for both the EDP and the EDT.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by mengandmimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has became my all time favorite scent, smells like fresh laundry mixed with delicate rose...mmm, I am going to make this my signature scent.

EDIT: This has became my all time favorite perfume, very wearable for days, probably not something you would wear at night. Over all very very satisfied with this perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by sap28

Cute bottle....fresh beautiful citrus rose scent

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite fragrance ever! I am very picky in fragrances, usually I buy the same ones as it is difficult to find one that I love. I have purchased about 3 bottles of Chloe already and will purchase again (I do not like Chloe perfumes). I love the smell, its so fresh and little citrusy, reminds me quince smell that I adore. Most of the times, when I wear it, I get lots and lots of compliments and people ask what perfume is that. There have been times when people recognize it and say: "Is that Chloe you are wearing? I love it!" The only minus is the bottle. Even if it's so cute and nice, somehow after a while the cap gets rusty a bit and does not look pretty anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by MissObserver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really did like this when I first smelt it and first started wearing it but it has become so common it's off-putting, lol! it's a strong scent but I much prefer Love Chloe which I personally feel is a lot more feminine and strong but subtle at the same time. I won't be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by akapearl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hardly ever write reviews...no particular reason, I just dont but I really needed to write this. I have been searching for what seems like years for my signature scent. I was not discriminating. I'm one of those woman who loves quality- fashion, accessories and people. I wanted a quality perfume that would last as long as and had the strength of Angel but not as strong as Angel. HARD to find- if you don't already know. If I liked it...I bought it. The only problem was I thought I "liked" alot of the ones I bought and now will be selling some on ebay. Additionally, the biggest thing is my mood. Out of all those I bought I was not in the mood to wear them everyday...which guess what... is NOT a signature fragrance which I define as a perfume I'm in the mood to wear everyday. I had not found it until I tried Chloe'. I remember visiting Nordstroms in the mall and casually walking through the fragrance isle...still on my quest for my signature and I saw Chloe'. My new thing so I would stop buying fragrances that I would need to end up selling was to spray it on, walk through the mall and keep checking it on my wrist and in some cases leave and take a couple of days to decide. I remember the next day not able to forget how the scent made me feel walking thru the mall and well I just really liked/loved it. So I went to Macy's later that week and invested in Chloe' EDP and the body cream. You notice I used the word invest. No, not cheap but what is these days! I LOVE it. I'm wearing it now and actually look forward to putting it on everyday! That is such a huge statement for me to make and I hope the same goes for you. Enjoy Chloe' as its a keeper!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by PaintedRed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can see why this is a fragrance that people would either love or hate. Unfortunately, I’m in the latter category.
I typically gravitate towards deeper, stronger fragrances (Addict is my fave, I also love Amarige and Armani Code). I do like clean smelling fragrances as well, and I enjoy florals that aren’t overly sweet and young smelling, so this sounded right up my alley. Unfortunately, I found this smell (on me, anyway) to be borderline offensive….the kind of sharp, cloying smell that instantly makes you pull your head back for fresh air. Sharp is really the only way I can think to describe this…and I did pick up the ‘clean’ smell in an odd way…I also had the chemical/cleaning product reaction on my skin. Awful. Experience tells me to NEVER spray a fragrance tester on my skin, but for whatever reason, I did just that. I couldn’t get the smell off of me and definitely not off of my clothes. I’m not sure how some reviews say you can’t spray too much of this because, honestly, one spray was SO incredibly strong…I was embarrassed to be walking around with it. I attended a meeting afterwards (I sprayed this on a lunch trip to Nordstrom), and I wanted to apologize to the woman sitting next to me. (I saw her turned away from my direction, by the way, and I’m sure this was why). After washing my arm, it was considerably more subdued, but definitely noticeable…and not in a pleasant way. Definitely try this one out because fragrances are SO subjective to body chemistry…perhaps this one just did not jive with mine. All of that said, I was given a sample of Love, Chloe at the same time and I absolutely ADORE that one. It may be a new signature fragrance for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by eksqzmi

I smell fabric softener with a hint of rose with this perfume. It could also very well smell soapy or detergent-like, as others have stated. This isn't the type of perfume you'll get compliments on, but it's good if you want people to know that you're clean - or at least that your clothes are. I personally prefer a more understated approach. I like my soap to do it's job and leave the premises, not linger around me all day causing me annoyance. Last time I order perfume online.