December 17, 2014 | 1707 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - O-GLOSS

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by lillamyspysen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this gloss. I have ery pigmented lips so light colours doesnīt look good on me. I donīt like most of the stain product but this is really pretty. But I have to be carefull, if I put this on to thick it looks weird. But overall, not bad, not bad at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2009 3:12:00 AM More reviews by MissDizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very nice colour that looked great with my very fair skin. A little pricier than I would like for a lipgloss but I really like the color and it does stain my lips a little so that even when the gloss is gone my lips still have some colour

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by mugglemichelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is way too runny and syrupy. Feels gross on - that is all i have to say.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by iwannabeakennedy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd say I would buy this again, but only if I had money to burn. Yes it changes from clear to color, but it doesn't follow much of its claimed science...check the beautybrains blog for what it really does. It is however fun and interesting, and I liked the gradualness and color it turned on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by ametc

This product stings, tastes bad, and has a horrible color for me.

It went on clear and I accidentally went a little over my lip border. I wiped it off thinking it'd be okay, but then it started turning pink. It got brighter and brighter and you could totally tell that I had messed up and tried to wipe it because there was a bright hot pink streak from the side of my mouth towards my cheek. I tried washing it off....but it remained. All frikkin day. And it stung worse than a lip plumper.

And this was in the store....so I had to walk around with this thing on my face in public.

Horrible! Would not buy..EVER.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by purrpixie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I plan to buy this product the next time I'm in the mood to spend $20 on a lip gloss. The color was beautiful on me and the glossiness lasted for a couple of hours.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2008 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticjunkie87

Thius was dissapointing... LUCKILY, i didnt buy it... Just tried it in the store... This was WAY too pink.. It was a good gloss just wat too pink.

Not for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2008 3:04:00 AM More reviews by clifmae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

lame. didnt work. i should have known that this would be useless!shame shame on me! it was ok on my lips, moisture-wise...but the pink tint was too pink for my skin. when my lips started getting chapped...the pink tint would get on the dry skin, which made it look like i just ate cotton candy (it left the pink specs on my lips)it smells ok...and not drying, but it just wasnt for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2008 11:57:00 PM More reviews by BlueSugar

I received this lipgloss as a gift from a friend and honestly I'm glad that I did because it's not worth the price to me... It shows up as a very bright pink even if you put an average amount (I have medium pigmented lips). If you want a barely there colour of pink, which I'd prefer with this gloss, you have to put a tiny tiny amount, but then it feels like there's nothing on your lips, but it stains a tiny bit. It also had a strong, weird smell, like chemicals or something..? I'm not sure if that's just me or what... On the up side it has a nice glossy feel and is pretty moisturizing. :) Good for people who like bright pink colours!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2008 10:29:00 PM More reviews by punk_rock_grrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Having been born with pale non-pigmented lips, I've always envied the lucky girls who could just slick some clear gloss on their pink mouths and look amazing. So effortless, so natural. But alas, I have always been stuck applying lipstick to achieve a pigmented look. And clear gloss is a joke because I look like a corpse. So last night at Sephora, I came across O-Gloss which claims to magically adjust from clear to a custom made pink when applied and giggled to myself. What poor sap would fall for such an obvious marketing ploy? Apparently me, because not 2 minutes after I walked by this display did I return and ask the sales girl about it. She applied it to my lips and I nearly wept with joy. After about a minute, I had a beautiful babydoll pink pout with a gorgeous sheen. If you didn't know better, you'd think it was the should have been mine lip color that mother nature so cruelly robbed me of. I was sold. And when I went home, fell asleep with it on, and woke up today, it was still there! Not the gloss, obviously, but my lips were stained a lovely light pink. I am so in love with O-Gloss that the $22 price tag doesn't even irk me. Completely worth every damn penny and I'd gladly replace it monthly if I had to. Leaves your lips so soft and moisturized to boot. And boyfriend, who loves the "no makeup look" adores it as well. The HG of all glosses these lips have ever seen.