Smashbox O-GLOSS

3.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am still kicking myself for buying this product. It is awful it is overpriced and completely overrated. First of all, the color is this bright berry pink which I don't think looks good on me at all. Secondly, this product smells disgusting. It reminds me of the smell of the latex gloves dentists wear. Lastly, the price is outrageous and it is my own fault for buying it. Overall, I really despise the product. :P

on 1/18/2009 4:15:00 PM

I tried it out in the store, and it turned bright pink on me. Wouldn't buy it.

on 1/16/2009 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

So this is a really cute idea. I mean I am always wanting to get the make up with the "you but better" look and / or gimmck. Just the idea of something personalized is nice and very appealing so no matter how overpriced the product may be I try it. This I feel is overpriced but cute as an overall idea. I loved the color it turned on me in like 4 seconds but anything beyond that time got to be like this really loud scary bright unflattering fucshia color that managed to be equal parts day glo and sheer. Wow, not what I was expecting and definately not what looked natural or better. Actually I did get a match of sorts because the fucshia color ended up mathinv the tone of the red in my cheeks so in a way this brought out my worst feature...probably not the desired effect of a lip gloss / stain....Nice to try and great if it works for you but this product and I are just not a good thing.

I like this gloss. I have ery pigmented lips so light colours doesnīt look good on me. I donīt like most of the stain product but this is really pretty. But I have to be carefull, if I put this on to thick it looks weird. But overall, not bad, not bad at all!

on 1/12/2009 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Very nice colour that looked great with my very fair skin. A little pricier than I would like for a lipgloss but I really like the color and it does stain my lips a little so that even when the gloss is gone my lips still have some colour

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

this is way too runny and syrupy. Feels gross on - that is all i have to say.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'd say I would buy this again, but only if I had money to burn. Yes it changes from clear to color, but it doesn't follow much of its claimed science...check the beautybrains blog for what it really does. It is however fun and interesting, and I liked the gradualness and color it turned on me.

on 1/8/2009 1:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This product stings, tastes bad, and has a horrible color for me.

It went on clear and I accidentally went a little over my lip border. I wiped it off thinking it'd be okay, but then it started turning pink. It got brighter and brighter and you could totally tell that I had messed up and tried to wipe it because there was a bright hot pink streak from the side of my mouth towards my cheek. I tried washing it off....but it remained. All frikkin day. And it stung worse than a lip plumper.

And this was in the store....so I had to walk around with this thing on my face in public.

Horrible! Would not buy..EVER.

on 1/7/2009 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I plan to buy this product the next time I'm in the mood to spend $20 on a lip gloss. The color was beautiful on me and the glossiness lasted for a couple of hours.

Thius was dissapointing... LUCKILY, i didnt buy it... Just tried it in the store... This was WAY too pink.. It was a good gloss just wat too pink.

Not for me!