January 26, 2015 | 2004 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - O-GLOSS

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 11:08:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

So this is a really cute idea. I mean I am always wanting to get the make up with the "you but better" look and / or gimmck. Just the idea of something personalized is nice and very appealing so no matter how overpriced the product may be I try it. This I feel is overpriced but cute as an overall idea. I loved the color it turned on me in like 4 seconds but anything beyond that time got to be like this really loud scary bright unflattering fucshia color that managed to be equal parts day glo and sheer. Wow, not what I was expecting and definately not what looked natural or better. Actually I did get a match of sorts because the fucshia color ended up mathinv the tone of the red in my cheeks so in a way this brought out my worst feature...probably not the desired effect of a lip gloss / stain....Nice to try and great if it works for you but this product and I are just not a good thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by lillamyspysen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this gloss. I have ery pigmented lips so light colours doesnīt look good on me. I donīt like most of the stain product but this is really pretty. But I have to be carefull, if I put this on to thick it looks weird. But overall, not bad, not bad at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2009 3:12:00 AM More reviews by MissDizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very nice colour that looked great with my very fair skin. A little pricier than I would like for a lipgloss but I really like the color and it does stain my lips a little so that even when the gloss is gone my lips still have some colour

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by mugglemichelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is way too runny and syrupy. Feels gross on - that is all i have to say.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by iwannabeakennedy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd say I would buy this again, but only if I had money to burn. Yes it changes from clear to color, but it doesn't follow much of its claimed science...check the beautybrains blog for what it really does. It is however fun and interesting, and I liked the gradualness and color it turned on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by ametc

This product stings, tastes bad, and has a horrible color for me.

It went on clear and I accidentally went a little over my lip border. I wiped it off thinking it'd be okay, but then it started turning pink. It got brighter and brighter and you could totally tell that I had messed up and tried to wipe it because there was a bright hot pink streak from the side of my mouth towards my cheek. I tried washing it off....but it remained. All frikkin day. And it stung worse than a lip plumper.

And this was in the store....so I had to walk around with this thing on my face in public.

Horrible! Would not buy..EVER.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by purrpixie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I plan to buy this product the next time I'm in the mood to spend $20 on a lip gloss. The color was beautiful on me and the glossiness lasted for a couple of hours.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2008 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticjunkie87

Thius was dissapointing... LUCKILY, i didnt buy it... Just tried it in the store... This was WAY too pink.. It was a good gloss just wat too pink.

Not for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2008 3:04:00 AM More reviews by clifmae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

lame. didnt work. i should have known that this would be useless!shame shame on me! it was ok on my lips, moisture-wise...but the pink tint was too pink for my skin. when my lips started getting chapped...the pink tint would get on the dry skin, which made it look like i just ate cotton candy (it left the pink specs on my lips)it smells ok...and not drying, but it just wasnt for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2008 11:57:00 PM More reviews by BlueSugar

I received this lipgloss as a gift from a friend and honestly I'm glad that I did because it's not worth the price to me... It shows up as a very bright pink even if you put an average amount (I have medium pigmented lips). If you want a barely there colour of pink, which I'd prefer with this gloss, you have to put a tiny tiny amount, but then it feels like there's nothing on your lips, but it stains a tiny bit. It also had a strong, weird smell, like chemicals or something..? I'm not sure if that's just me or what... On the up side it has a nice glossy feel and is pretty moisturizing. :) Good for people who like bright pink colours!