December 18, 2014 | 1737 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter - Pomegranate

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2009 4:05:00 PM More reviews by sourish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Update: This is a crappy product... It's not very moisturizing and it dried up my lips really bad. I will not repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 8:26:00 PM More reviews by jtinonga

I use this lip butter almost everyday. It brightens my lips just slightly by adding pop of coral color and makes them soft for hours. It also has a pleasant fruity scent and all-natural ingredients. I found the pot that it comes in difficult to use with long nails, but with a lip brush this balm is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by lovemakeup2

The Pomegranate Lip Butter is more pigmented than I thought it would be. I have pretty pigmented lips and this came out looking red. I like more pinky shades.

I also do not like lip products in tubs. Dippig your finger in and out is just messy.

I wouldn't have bought this product on it's own but it was in a Sephora Try Me kit so I thought why not? On a positive note, I did find this to be moisturizing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by danivanity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great lip balm! I saw this in a magazine and soon found one at Ulta, I love the pomegranate color, really pretty. I just use this ontop of my carmex since my lips tend to get really dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by irimoto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am very allergic to lip pigments, any lipstick, lip stain or gloss will dry my lips until cracks appear (within a couple of hours), so for years now, I resigned myself to just using lip color for big occasions (and suffering the consequences) and relying on Carmex, La Mer lip balm or SmithsRosebud Balm, wich is not that bad, considering that I am blessed with full pink lips.
Still, this lip butter is just amazing, it hydrates my lips, leaving a gorgeous coral color that really enhances my natural lip color. And the best thing of all is that I have not had any adverse reaction to the pigment.
I cannot wait to try the other colors!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Sumshine88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I put I would buy this again, but not in this colour! It is more pigmented than I thought it would be...nothing major, after all, it is pink, so I should have expected that :p But I have pigmented lips, and like to nude them out. If you like that pretty pink tint to your lips, this product is just that. A moisturizing tinted lip butter! I hate applying products in tubs, then you have pink fingertips, and if I'm in the middle of class--I just kind of sit there like an idiot not knowing what to do! haha It was 11$ CDN at Sephora. Not crazy about it, but might try the colourless one eventually!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by sunshine1424

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is a good product, but it came out brighter than I thought it would me. It is something that I don't like, but if you are looking for a bright pink color this is going to work well for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by AWilliams87

It's a really nice sheer pink color that has a subtle sheen to it. It makes my lips really soft and I just feel like smiling more when I'm wearing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2009 10:02:00 AM More reviews by bzbeauty

I love this product. The color is great for my NC25 complexion. It's not sticky at all. It doesn't last very long on your lips though that's why I gave it a 4. I did buy another lip butter from them.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I see a lot of people love this, but it didn't do it for me. I didn't like the pink tint with my NC35 complexion, and someone else mentioned getting it under their nails a lot when trying to fish it out of the container...happens to me too! I think the texture was ok, but nothing that great. A little too sweet for me...totally reminds me of a Bonne Belle lip pot I had years ago (which was cool...in 7th grade.) I prefer Smith's Rosebud Salve or L'occitane 100% shea (in the tin) to this any day. Def not buying it cause there's better stuff out there imo.