Maybelline Define-A-Brow

4.2

Ethylhexyl Stearate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Silica, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Methylparaben, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Mica, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine) (Carmine), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77400 (Copper Powder) (Bronze Powder), CI 77400 (Copper Powder), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), FD&C Blue 1 (Blue 1 Lake), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (Yellow 5 Lake)

on 5/20/2012 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this one lasts long, easy to apply, color looks natural and soft, and inexpensive ! what more I can ask? I prefer this one to Mac brow pencil.. I bought 'medium brown' color. I really like this.

on 5/19/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I loved this product at first. It is really great at making the fill in on my brows look natural. However, the product broke off VERY easily. I would barely press down and it would break off so I would have to twist up. This morning I discovered that it does not twist up anymore. I have had this product for two weeks. I thought it was out already, but I read a lot of reviews that said the mechanical part breaks on the inside, making it seem like it is out of product. Regardless, it is a huge waste of product and money. Back to eyeshadow I guess!

on 5/3/2012 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is one of my two favourite brow pencils. It may actually be my top favourite but I alternate it with the Revlon ColorStay Brow Enhancer.

This pencil comes with a comb on one side to blend the pencil and groom the brows once you have applied it. The look is very natural and it is fast and easy to apply. You never have to sharpen it because it is a very fine tipped automatic pencil. However, because you need to blend with the comb, it does take a little longer. If I have the time, I use this for the most filled in, natural looking brow. I realize it's just a convenience to have the comb on one end rather than using a regular pencil and a separate brow comb, but it works for me because of the convenience.

I have medium brown hair and the colour I use is Dark Blonde. It is the lightest available shade. The medium brown shade I tried once was actually too dark and would suit someone with darker hair or wanting a darker brow.

I have bought several of these already since I started using them a few years ago, and I will continue to buy them until they are discontinued (which always happens eventually).

on 4/16/2012 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This was my go-to eyebrow pencil until I switched to Annabelle's skinny brow liner pencil. Both are good, but Maybelline's pencil is a bit creamier and draws a slightly thicker line than Annabelle's. I prefer the drier, thinner pencil because it's a bit more precise and natural looking somehow.

This pencil changed my life! And my face! I am half filipino and have barely there eyebrows that I have to do some major shaping to. I always struggled with filling them in so I don't look like a chola gang banger and also enough so they look clean and shaped. I saw Define a Brow reviewed on youtube and ran out to try it. I had trouble finding brown anywhere but thankfully Target had some in stock. I LOVE this pencil!! I use it to shape and fill in, it's super fast and even when I'm in a hurry or not so brighteyed in the morning, it never fails.It's actually lasted a while I've yet to finish my first one and I use it pretty often. I top it off with a bit of maybelline brow powder to matte it out a little more but really the pencil is just perfect. I ran out and bought 3 more sent 2 to my mom who loves it too.

on 4/16/2012 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

I will openly admit that I am an "Eyebrow freak" Its my favorite part of doing my makeup...I dont have sparse brows but I do need to fill in here and there; and this pencil is perfect for that. The colors that I use are the medium brown and I can get away with the dark brown if I use it lightly, but I prefer the medium brown. This pencil (for me) has the perfect rigidity for me b/c theres nothing worse than a soft e/b pencil. The colors are extremely natural on and I really enjoy them. This product is definitely my new fave, not to mention they're always on sale at the drugstore :)

on 4/16/2012 1:17:00 PM

HG Eyebrow pencil for ALL blondes. I'm asian with a dark ash blonde/light brown hair and I just bought this eyebrow pencil on impulse and fell in love with it. It's got a dry formula so it doesnt go on patchy and you can really control the shape of your brows and you can also control how dark you'll likw your brows. The tip is fine which also helps control the shape as well and its rewindable so no messy sharpeners. For $16 AUD, this beats Chanel, YSL and Dior by miles in terms of product quality.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love it! I used the Lancôme eyebrow pencil for a year and had to make a switch. It waxy and creamy and pigmented and easy to use... It's everything you want and need with an eyebrow pencil. My only problem is the packaging. It's so hard to sharpen! Other than that, it's basically perfect.

on 4/8/2012 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used. I've tried a ton...mechanical, pencil, MAC, Cover Girl, you name it. This one is by far the best! I rarely use Maybelline products, but I read reviews on this and gave it a whirl. It rocks! I just really hope they never discontinue it!

on 4/4/2012 1:06:00 PM

Used to be my go to brow pencil until they discontinued it in darl brown and medium brown was a little too auburn for me so I do not purchase this anymore but I would suggest it to anyone who can find a shade that works for them bc it's a great pencil.

Popular Brows Products